Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,735 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? (15402 Views)

Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It / See Assignment Given To A Primary 1 Pupil / See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Orikinla(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2016
None.
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by bablong(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2016
Walahi..................my own cane no get figure

From Pry Sch.....Starfield (Mrs Adefusi to Mr Henry to Mr Gbenga to Mr Popoola and Osei Tutu) Infact those teachers flogged me to an extent that even if i stay calm, dem go stil beat me (Pre-punishment for trouble)

Sec Schl...chai!!! da one na die.........wen i carry my stubborness enter mayflower like this, i change name straight.......try mr onabule, mrs gbadamosi, mrs aina et al...............if u con dey hostel, those house masters dey carry cane wey big pass Moses's Staff.....Chief Flogger (Baba Aiyedun to Action to H.O to Bakare) not even to talk of the ones from the prefects (elegbede, david, onagoruwa etc dose pple wan kill me................infact, in short.......d cane wey i chop don pass figure matter, e carry alphabet join sef

3 Likes

Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by HaneefahRN(f): 1:44pm On May 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:
when my mum was teaching in my school bruh.....bros!! That jss1 to 2. I had can tatoos on my body.
''you! Mrs. ******* son! You are among them. You're in trouble today..stand there!''.... Hehe.. Mum sev aggravated issued. We'd always go home with me frowning.... When we get home...she will then start ''sweet mom mode''.... ''don't talk to me o.. Mummy.. Lemme o'' before i know it I'm already laughing with her

Lolz, I can imagine. It has it's plus sides though, just ensure you are never in trouble and not getting zero.
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by cyspecial: 1:56pm On May 11, 2016
Adesege:
As fulfilling as growing up as a child was, I never got caned individually in school.

Was a gentle guy except if the teacher was gonna beat the whole class.

To be Captain and Prefect no easy Na.

Proudly #IganmodeGrammarSchool.

Rep your school
Iganmode grammar school at Ota, Sango?
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Shakur94(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2016
It should be about 10,000 strokes cos you most likely cannot escape flogging in command secondary sch Ipaja.

1 Like

Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Adesege(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2016
kowasco:
:cheesy ok when was iganmode founded an u said u are 1963 set

Iganmode was founded January 23rd, 1960.

Is u think i go no school?
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by cassette(m): 2:47pm On May 11, 2016
bablong:

Walahi..................my own cane no get figure
From Pry Sch.....Starfield (Mrs Adefusi to Mr Henry to Mr Gbenga to Mr Popoola and Osei Tutu) Infact those teachers flogged me to an extent that even if i stay calm, dem go stil beat me (Pre-punishment for trouble)
Sec Schl...chai!!! da one na die.........wen i carry my stubborness enter mayflower like this, i change name straight.......try mr onabule, mrs gbadamosi, mrs aina et al...............if u con dey hostel, those house masters dey carry cane wey big pass Moses's Staff.....Chief Flogger (Baba Aiyedun to Action to H.O to Bakare) not even to talk of the ones from the prefects (elegbede, david, onagoruwa etc dose pple wan kill me................infact, in short.......d cane wey i chop don pass figure matter, e carry alphabet join sef

Mayflower Chief Floggers I hail thee
Baba Aiyedun

Mr Onabule (get down you foolish man !!)

Oga udeh

Papa (B3U)

Godspower
And the dreaded devil himself Mr Talabi of youruba lab
I don pass all of Una now !!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by nestaAK(m): 2:51pm On May 11, 2016
Lost count

However despite being a good boy, baby faced, small stature, and also one of the youngest in class

Hmmmm...
I did receive more than 400 strokes of cane undecided
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Adesege(m): 2:51pm On May 11, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Omo mi o!!! Jesu Christi!! Oboy u na my ancestor agemate o shocked

Is u not know?

Or does you think i'm a shildren?
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, I can imagine. It has it's plus sides though, just ensure you are never in trouble and not getting zero.
bros... I no enjoy that plus side o... My result was red ehn!!
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Adesege(m): 2:57pm On May 11, 2016
cyspecial:
Iganmode grammar school at Ota, Sango?

The school get two?
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by olaniyi0(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2016
hahaha, 400+. there was a day i receive more than 30strokes, 12 strokes 4rm a single teacher cuz of my incomplete note and date.
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by pterson(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2016
I was a cool boy... Even if I had to misbehave, the teachers must not know. Quite popular
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by kratosonofzeus: 4:29pm On May 11, 2016
E go reach lyk 15,000 strokes o.......chai school dayz............d day we were caught for beating baba gateman and for damaging the schoolgate......omo dt day e b lyk say na hell fire we dey, come see beating....dm beat one guy him face tear ....chaii...some teachers can be so merciless lyk say dm no gt pikin
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 11, 2016
I knew only one ghost-beater!
He's called Mr. Abiodun.
Friendly on football field bt hostile in claz.
Com c ow students go dey jam demselves weneva break was over.
I neva numbered d strokes bt 400 is too small na, 4rm Pry-Sec.
Nt stubborn though

I rep #AHS
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by ololo12: 5:18pm On May 11, 2016
dabrake:

I rep FGC Ikot Ekpene and mehn, did you guys experience mass trashing (Every fridays, 11/11, inspections, . . .)
I swallowed strokes in 5 digits.

Lol, I remember bro. Mehn I use to skip inspection. I'd go to that bush along J staff quarters. I was in Niger house. I rep class of 2005. How about you?
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by dabrake(m): 5:37pm On May 11, 2016
ololo12:

Lol, I remember bro. Mehn I use to skip inspection. I'd go to that bush along J staff quarters. I was in Niger house. I rep class of 2005. How about you?
Lol. J-Staff things.
Your set (Usoro, Mboutidem, Gbom shidinki, Okite, Chiboy, . . .) and '03 set ( Varlash, Tukong, Suker, G-Thug, Ohiri, Kunta, Una ama, . . .) were the truth. Na una disturb school die.
I rep '07 set. Ogun river house.
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Crownylord(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2016
O bob my own ehn... Na uncountable o. I rememba say i recieve 50 one day bkos of one ijamba wey shell 4 jss 1
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by ArinzeAlec(m): 6:29pm On May 11, 2016
Oh Bro Richard and aunty Ebele, those derived joy whopping asses.
Mine fit reach 500 self. Oh Yes! Mine reach 500. A nigga was a legendary noise maker and man, that year, no dey get 5naira bail himself so my ass go carry my cross..
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by ERCROSS(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2016
Adesege:
As fulfilling as growing up as a child was, I never got caned individually in school.

Was a gentle guy except if the teacher was gonna beat the whole class.

To be Captain and Prefect no easy Na.

Proudly #IganmodeGrammarSchool.

Rep your school

Iganmode grammar school...?
Otta ?
That school with beautiful gurls ?
grin
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Adesege(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2016
ERCROSS:

Iganmode grammar school...?
Otta ?
That school with beautiful gurls ?
grin

Walahi, you nail am pa.

Our girls fine to the extent say Na girls dey cause wahala with other schools around.

No school fit compete with IGS.

You be old student?
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Lhorde(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2016
Barselonia:
all na collective cane... we must get accompanied
haaaa omo see my school...#loyola college...
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by ERCROSS(m): 10:50pm On May 11, 2016
Adesege:

Walahi, you nail am pa.

Our girls fine to the extent say Na girls dey cause wahala with other schools around.

No school fit compete with IGS.

You be old student?

Not really , I attended A.U.D ... Ansar-ur-deen

1 Like

Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Nmeri17: 10:50pm On May 12, 2016
Obinnau:
I was a good boy
Nnam which way I don mail una tire yet no response. Have you lost the password to your mail accounts? Please use the account recovery option if that is the case. Or maybe I should just put you mods in my prayers, since the heart of a king is in the hand of the Lord.
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Obinnau(m): 6:29am On May 13, 2016
Nmeri17:
Nnam which way I don mail una tire yet no response. Have you lost the password to your mail accounts? Please use the account recovery option if that is the case. Or maybe I should just put you mods in my prayers, since the heart of a king is in the hand of the Lord.
resolved.
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by pcaliphate(m): 7:43am On May 13, 2016
rita25:
over 400strokes cane...infact 400 multiplied 400 to saY the least.........ask any ex commando
Up Ex-Commando. Hello Ma. Which command school and set....
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by ololo12: 12:13am On May 15, 2016
Cool smiley

dabrake:

Lol. J-Staff things.
Your set (Usoro, Mboutidem, Gbom shidinki, Okite, Chiboy, . . .) and '03 set ( Varlash, Tukong, Suker, G-Thug, Ohiri, Kunta, Una ama, . . .) were the truth. Na una disturb school die.
I rep '07 set. Ogun river house.
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Nmeri17: 3:54pm On May 19, 2016
Obinnau:
resolved.
Correct G! cool Dazz why h-I h-always brag to the h-other modes h-about you wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unaab 2nd Batch Admission List Is Out / Between Oou And Lautech Which Of This uni Is Better To Study Medicine / Vacation To Chicago During Strike Is For Collaboration Discussions - UNICAL VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.