Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries (29720 Views)

Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. / Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) / Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by Timoleon(m): 5:25pm On May 10, 2016
kulrunsman79:
Every suicide action has mental illness as the main contributory factor. The man was psychologically unbalanced.
Be it as it may, no man is entitled to take another's life......not even his own life. Suicide is a big time crime

sue the man now na undecided

3 Likes

Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by GloriaNinja(f): 5:26pm On May 10, 2016
Committing suicide is a stupid and cowardly act
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by ijafiya(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2016
he didn't kill himself just because of his wife's request. he felt he couldn't meet his various family's demands coupled with the frustration the so called government met on the populace.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 10, 2016
You're wrong.
GloriaNinja:
Committing suicide is a stupid and cowardly act
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 10, 2016
greatgod2012:
Many NLers don't read the body of a thread, they normally comment based only on the title. This thread confirms that.
My dear, many threads have confirmed that
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by sassiemyk: 5:29pm On May 10, 2016
[quote author=greatgod2012 post=45496518]If you people actually read the story, the man didn't commit suicide because of his inability to buy his wife church uniform, but because he couldn't meet his obligations as the head of the house. He's depressed, ashamed and felt useless due to his unpaid salary. The hardship together with the shame was too big for him to bear, hence, the unspeakable thing he did.

But he shouldn't have done that, to every problem, there's surely an expiry date......he should have held on......hoping and praying....... things will get better. But this one he has done now, he has put his wife and children in shame and restlessness. Everyone will be thinking the woman put too much pressure on him. In fact, its terrible.

But truth be told, the hardship in this country presently is grade one raised to power five, it's only the very strong that can cope successfully.

My brother why will a woman who understand the family/husband's financial situation even make any such demands at all. I mean these women of nowadays are just not what men shud marry. if yhu follow them with their mouth yhu end up committing murder and if yhu wanna be patient they push yhu into a state of depression.
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by olagamalin(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2016
FlatheadCoward:
Na IPOB. At least he didn't travel to the China-Malaysia-India axis. Better to commit suicide in Nigeria than in Malaysia/China.
You are truly a useless person.....for tribalising this. Eranko gbako ni e

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 10, 2016
I smell experience grin
ijafiya:
he didn't kill himself just because of his wife's request. he felt he couldn't meet his various family's demands coupled with the frustration the so called government met on the populace.
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by FlatheadCoward: 5:31pm On May 10, 2016
olagamalin:
You are truly a useless person.....for tribalising this. Eranko gbako ni e
E pain am.
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 10, 2016
Where are those ipob touts who care more about osun than the States in their erosion ravaged region?

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by roymary: 5:32pm On May 10, 2016
FlatheadCoward:

Keep typing from your Enugu IDP camp.

I00% Yoruba man here. Now what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by sassiemyk: 5:32pm On May 10, 2016
greatgod2012:

did you read the story
I'm sure you didn't, hence, your comment.

Didn't bother to read it harder. why will a woman who understand the financial situation of her husband still make demands.?
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by Goke7: 5:33pm On May 10, 2016
MetaHuman:
Hmmm

Ipob man committed suicide because he couldn't perform his duty as man because abia state government refused to pay salaries.

But then, ipob yoot are not concerned about that. They are more concerned about what goes on in osun..
And they are even happy that NDA is blowing pipelines

But then
#itsnotmybusiness.

No mind them jare that's why they will avoid this thread cos no PMB to blame here. R.I.P to the dead and condolence to the family left behind. What a trajedy

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 10, 2016
See the way they are trying to paint the woman in a very bad colour. The man's note did not state anything like church uniform.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 10, 2016
And who's the phony 'family source'
May thunder twist his mouth and that of treacherous people like him angry
Claiming 'he's sure it's the wife's demand for uniform' sad. If it were, what stops the man from penning it on the suicide note, anuohia undecided awon daleru-daleru sad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by Sisiedo: 5:34pm On May 10, 2016
Hope he can provide for his family now that he has committed suicide.
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by FlatheadCoward: 5:35pm On May 10, 2016
roymary:
I00% Yoruba man here. Now what?

Afonja, keep posting from your Enugu IDP Camp.
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by FlatheadCoward: 5:35pm On May 10, 2016
kaakulator3:
Where are those ipob touts who care more about osun than the States in their erosion ravaged region?

They're pretending to be Yoruba on this thread.
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by donlisa: 5:38pm On May 10, 2016
R.I.P TO DE DEAD
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by GWMI(m): 5:38pm On May 10, 2016
Even if i have a deep felt pity on him, i think he gave himself express ticket to hell.The bible says what shall a man give in exchange for his life?Nothing.it Says again nothing ,whether tribulations,Trials, fustration,Pains even death can seperate us from the love of God.Matt6:25-35,Rom8:37-39.Thanks.
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by bedspread: 5:38pm On May 10, 2016
Hmmmmm......Toooo Bad!! Sucide Devil is a BASTARD
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by riczy(m): 5:38pm On May 10, 2016
Hu mothers day EPP?
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by GloriaNinja(f): 5:39pm On May 10, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
You're wrong.
If am wrong, then try it yourself
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by IrradiatoR: 5:40pm On May 10, 2016
greatgod2012:

Everyone will be thinking the woman put too much pressure on him. In fact, its terrible.

But truth be told, the hardship in this country presently is grade one raised to power five, it's only the very strong that can cope successfully.

sis, you are right but the wife should be in the best position to understand her husband and everything he is going through, one may be forced to ask why did she make such request,
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by Fourwinds: 5:40pm On May 10, 2016
remsonik:
Nawa o,na frustration or depression,person wey no wear owambe cloth today no dey wear next time? The man just wasted his life and put his family into misery. Hmmm
just imagine wetin u just write.... If u know how some women nag over such demand like aso ebi, church uniform etc u will think these are d clothes we will wear in heaven.
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by tonaydo(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
Taking his life isn't the best,when there is life there is hope.

Anyway,rest in peace.
nice boobs
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by solidifi: 5:41pm On May 10, 2016
Even though the man shouldn't have done what he has done, but let's face the cause(s).

To me the causes of the man's death are:

1) Our wicked, foolish and selfish politicians - using workers' salaries to better themselves and their families.
2) The church - added to the man's burden

Where in the Bible captures mothers' day, fathers' day, women's week, men's week, youth week and all other
nonsense celebrations that go on in the churches these days.

Did Christ command anybody to celebrate anything apart from his death?
Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by Reference(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2016
There is a reason why couples in the developed world have few children even though their economies are more stable and their governments more reliable. Charity begins at home and unfortunately for too long demographics has been ignored. Pity.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by GWMI(m): 5:42pm On May 10, 2016
Goke7:

No mind them jare that's why they will avoid this thread cos no PMB to blame here. R.I.P to the dead and condolence to the family left behind. What a trajedy
Goke7:

Goke7:

Both of you are birds of the same feathers that flocks together.How can you be joking over a life that is lost are you that heartless?Even if you love APC, there is a limitation as to how you can go.You are both shameless people.Shame on you both.Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries by oseniafeez(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2016
Biko, why nah..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Arrested Along Kaduna-Abuja Road & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex / Armed Robber Rehabilitated By Omega Power Ministries Rearrested For Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.