Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Help My Brother - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Brother (434 Views)

Help, I Spent The New Year In The Hospital With my Brother / Please Help!!!!! My Brother Has A Hole In The HEART / Re: My Brother's Wife Has Attained Pre-mature Menopause! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Brother by nacon(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2016
please nigerians reading these writeup I need help urgently.

my younger brother who is 7 years old was coming back from school when he hit by a keke , and he was taking to general hospital shomolu, thinking it was a minor case.until we did an X-ray which the doctor told us he will refer us to igbobi hospital.

he has been doing well in treatment not until the doctor said they need to do a surgery for him to be able to walk again. the doctor said they will open his bones and screw the broken bones..

as i write to you now we(family and keke driver ) we ve run dry. there is no money for the surgery.

please we need help please..
financial help
spiritual help
and any other form of support..

these is my phone number 07060687716.
call me if you can help..

readers please share these life saving information please..

Re: Help My Brother by nacon(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2016
op please help me take this post to front page please..

(1) (Reply)

Prevent And Treat Osteoporosis. How? / What Is The Most Effective Proven Treatment For Depression And Anxiety? / Hindi Tips And Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.