Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,849 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting (3144 Views)

10 Things To The Itsekiris And Ijaws In Delta State -Afriifa / Fear Of ROPC Attack: Ijaws Flee Lagos, Ogun States / Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 10, 2016
asorocker:
A Yoruba strike on the ijaws whether by omission or commission will. Mark the end of the igbo race
we don't chestbeat call ur ijaw brothers to come na....

see shamless ipad yoot coward hidding behind ijaw...go hide among ur flat brodas.
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by jamesversion: 10:12pm On May 10, 2016
odikimi:

I v never insulted Yoruba and yo insult on me won't persuade me to do that. You called me illiterate, me and you who is d illiterate here? If you don't know how to read and comprehend write ups, pls gbagbe for one corner. ODU called Ijaw as a tribe, that they will attack Ijaws in South West. Please learn how to read so u can comprehend. epa

Trouble no good.... But i doubt if Yorubas can repeat what happened in Ajegunle in the case of fallout with Ijaws. Truth is, Yorubas know nothing of the kind of weaponry in the hands of ND youths. For fhucks sakes, some NDeltans even purchased warships.

NDeltans aren't secessionist, we're a nice people looking for a fair deal with the govt of Nigeria. And this blockhead govt of Nigeria doesn't understand rule of law, so the language it best understands is being used to communicate it.

For sake of my many Yoruba mistresses, i say "peace be still".
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 10, 2016
e be like say na north get sence pass
brother can,t see a common enemy

long live
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by tayooluwole: 10:38pm On May 10, 2016
jamesversion:

Trouble no good.... But i doubt if Yorubas can repeat what happened in Ajegunle in the case of fallout with Ijaws. Truth is, Yorubas know nothing of the kind of weaponry in the hands of ND youths. For fhucks sakes, some NDeltans even purchased warships.

NDeltans aren't secessionist, we're a nice people looking for a fair deal with the govt of Nigeria. And this blockhead govt of Nigeria doesn't understand rule of law, so the language it best understands is being used to communicate it.

For sake of my many Yoruba mistresses, i say "peace be still".

Na wa oooo, ijaw of all tribes self they follow yoruba drag war supremacy... U think say na gorilla fight way una millitants they follow federal govt do be war... Guy, wake up... Ijaw is the smallest... If they born the AVENGERs well make them unveil and make them self available and let d fight continue. Now, let's see If they will last 3 days...
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by tayooluwole: 10:45pm On May 10, 2016
odikimi:
I will call them cowards if they fail to do it, I am living in Ajah, Lagos. Please let them come to Badore and start with me first of all so I will know they are not cowards.

Guy na wa for u oooo, for ur eyes now u don give out ur adress. See how u give the adress as if na u only they stay for Ajah... Give us every details of the address and let us bookmark it, in case of any occurrence as stipulated by ODU... I will personally shop u off...

1 Like

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by jamesversion: 10:48pm On May 10, 2016
tayooluwole:

Na wa oooo, ijaw of all tribes self they follow yoruba drag war supremacy... U think say na gorilla fight way una millitants they follow federal govt do be war... Guy, wake up... Ijaw is the smallest... If they born the AVENGERs well make them unveil and make them self available and let d fight continue. Now, let's see If they will last 3 days...

Leave trouble, we all want peace and prosperity.

But Yorubas shud be throwing threats cos the NDA didn't threaten Yoruba tribe, they threatened Lagos, Abuja, PHC and Calabar.

Why the Yorubas decided to interpret NDelta as Ijaw is worrisome, thye even had to remind them of the ethnic clash at Ajegunle.

1 Like

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by odikimi: 10:52pm On May 10, 2016
tayooluwole:

Guy na wa for u oooo, for ur eyes now u don give out ur adress. See how u give the adress as if na u only they stay for Ajah... Give us every details of the address and let us bookmark it, in case of any occurrence as stipulated by ODU... I will personally shop u off...
guy na noise yo dey make, ds was how on you was making noise for Owode junction on Saturday when my younger brother finish ham, he was just shouting Alaye Alaye when the hit pass ham.
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by tayooluwole: 10:54pm On May 10, 2016
jamesversion:

Leave trouble, we all want peace and prosperity.

But Yorubas shud be throwing threats cos the NDA didn't threaten Yoruba tribe, they threatened Lagos, Abuja, PHC and Calabar.

Why the Yorubas decided to interpret NDelta as Ijaw is worrisome, thye even had to remind them of the ethnic clash at Ajegunle.

Guy, go and read the position of ODU very well, they never threatened NDU... They only said they are ready to clamp down on any suspected militant in Lagos... Now, are all NDU suspected militants ?
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by tayooluwole: 10:57pm On May 10, 2016
odikimi:

guy na noise yo dey make, ds was how on you was making noise for Owode junction on Saturday when my younger brother finish ham, he was just shouting Alaye Alaye when the hit pass ham.

I don hear u guy, na mouth we they make. I just pitty ur ass...
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by odikimi: 10:59pm On May 10, 2016
tayooluwole:

Guy, go and read the position of ODU very well, they never threatened NDU... They only said they are ready to clamp down on any suspected militant in Lagos... Now, are all NDU suspected militants ?
If this is what you decipher from that crab, then you have u understanding problem.
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by tayooluwole: 11:11pm On May 10, 2016
odikimi:

If this is what you decipher from that crab, then you have u understanding problem.

Any how u conceive the position, warn ur cowards brothers that calls themselves militant not to come to lagos... It will not hold well for the ijaws in lagos... Even though all ijaws are not militant, almost all d ijaws in lagos will be suspect...
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by meshinoye(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2016
odikimi:
I will call them cowards if they fail to do it, I am living in Ajah, Lagos. Please let them come to Badore and start with me first of all so I will know they are not cowards.

Only a fool will fail to understand that Lagos is a mini Nigeria. Yoruba are not at war with anybody. U guys are looking for ways to set us against our brothers in Niger Delta.

Stop fuelling issues, start your countdown with the day you guys will mobilize your Biafran army for the war proper. SS cannot rescue you guys, they have oil u have nothing.

I don't know why u have not relocated to SE for your military training and Man O War activities!
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by ahaz: 11:41pm On May 10, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

Indeed you are a pikin. Ask you elders in Ajegunle, they will tell you the fairy tale.
mr no dy lie..i be comfirm aj boy, ijaw and opc fight na draw for aj yoruba no win ijaw...if no be police wey come later na wahala opc for jam
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by ahaz: 11:44pm On May 10, 2016
odikimi:
I hold nothing against Yoruba and not any other tribe. In fact, my iyawo is Yoruba but I am usually taken aback when I hear any group threatening others. NDA never threatened Yoruba as a tribe, they only have issues with federal government. They also threatened to bomb PH, Abuja and Calabar. None of these people threatened to wipe out Ijaws but Yoruba people took it as a tribal matter.
dont mind d mango heads..when the fight set now you see them pulling shirt and jumping like toads from one point to the other.
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by papparatzzi2013: 11:47pm On May 10, 2016
ahaz:
mr no dy lie..i be comfirm aj boy, ijaw and opc fight na draw for aj yoruba no win ijaw...if no be police wey come later na wahala opc for jam
I hear you. I do not have the strength to be arguing. Just listen to the words of your elders

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/opc-ijaw-leader-meet-avoid-avengers-threat-lagos/

Shkena.
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by ahaz: 11:47pm On May 10, 2016
georjay:

hmmm so easy on paper
let them try it...
igbos...live wire... wait shey na only igbo people dey do business for lagos??
na question o

na igbos get all the manufacturing and corporate industries wey dey pay tax
na only igbos??
toor continue

i wish una goodluck o
ask your elders what happened in 1993 when d igbos left lagos?
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by ahaz: 11:49pm On May 10, 2016
bastardfrank:
[s][/s]

The evil you wish for the Yorubas will surely go back to your Ibo erosion republic tribe, by Gods grace.
the evil you wished d igbos is already visiting your family, pls leave d Igbo's out of this face ijaw and we nija deltams wey face u
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by papparatzzi2013: 11:51pm On May 10, 2016
ahaz:

Please what happened o?

Apart from the fact that majority of you perished on your way to your gully eroded region and you ran back when hunger and famine wanted to finish you.
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by ahaz: 11:52pm On May 10, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

yes igbo can't fight...remember enugu blood bath? gringrin
Enugu is not reference point o compare to mile 12, idiroko, etc
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by paparazzi1987(m): 11:59pm On May 10, 2016
asorocker:

All ijaws need to do to sink Yoruba race if Yoruba attack them is to blow up the third mainland bridge, cater bridge and the contain bridge then completely wreck apapa ports and MMIA.
This will force expatriates to escape through Benin Republic while igbos the live wire of Lagos would have no option than move their business to another port city.
Once that is done Lagos would stagnate and choke to death on the weight of redundant and unprofitable businesses ,warehouses, eateries, schools, brt, taxis ,yellow buses, shopping mall etc.

Haters and enemy of progress!!
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by sarutobie(m): 12:01am On May 11, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

I just knew one swine will somehow infuse igbo into this thread..these swines just can't stop their itchy fingers from infusing igbo into any thread about the ND...
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by paparazzi1987(m): 12:02am On May 11, 2016
bastardfrank:
[s][/s]

The evil you wish for the Yorubas will surely go back to your Ibo erosion republic tribe, by Gods grace.
Amin..amen..isieee..asheeewa
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by paparazzi1987(m): 12:13am On May 11, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

Please what happened o?

Apart from the fact that majority of you perished on your way to your gully eroded region and you ran back when hunger and famine wanted to finish you.
grin grin
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by Ogbuefi2020: 12:52am On May 11, 2016
meshinoye:

Only a fool will fail to understand that Lagos is a mini Nigeria. Yoruba are not at war with anybody. U guys are looking for ways to set us against our brothers in Niger Delta.

Stop fuelling issues, start your countdown with the day you guys will mobilize your Biafran army for the war proper. SS cannot rescue you guys, they have oil u have nothing.

I don't know why u have not relocated to SE for your military training and Man O War activities!
Chai. Yorubas never disappoint. How did igbos come into NDA vs ODU matter now?
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by chigson(m): 1:33am On May 11, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

brother we are not here for chest beating or things like that but I promise u,igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria u can never hurt and go free
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by Nobody: 3:51am On May 11, 2016
ahaz:
Enugu is not reference point o compare to mile 12, idiroko, etc
Cowards of d highest order what happened in mile 12? yes two igbo died in dat attack. r they not igbo again?
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by georjay(m): 5:02am On May 11, 2016
ahaz:

pk
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by odikimi: 6:04am On May 11, 2016
meshinoye:

funny u, good morning guy. For your information, I am free born of the Ijaw nation, I am a Nigerian and Nigerian I shall remain. We must not divide, we must share the Lagos oil money too as well as the one from the north. We have developed this country and we can't let go again. Nigeria till Thou Kingdom come
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by bastardfrank: 7:52am On May 11, 2016
[s]
ahaz:
the evil you wished d igbos is already visiting your family, pls leave d Igbo's out of this face ijaw and we nija deltams wey face u
[/s]

Coming from a kid that still live with his old parent, you are a nobody and no one cares about you. Just f.uck off
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by bastardfrank: 7:52am On May 11, 2016
[s]
odikimi:

I v never insulted Yoruba and yo insult on me won't persuade me to do that. You called me illiterate, me and you who is d illiterate here? If you don't know how to read and comprehend write ups, pls gbagbe for one corner. ODU called Ijaw as a tribe, that they will attack Ijaws in South West. Please learn how to read so u can comprehend. epa
[/s]

Go and get a job and stop disgracing yourself everywhere. Dont you have shame?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: United Nations To Expel Nigeria From UN Due To Genocide By Army / Our Party APC Is Playing NIGERIANS 419- Engr Buba Galadima, APC BOT Member / Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.