Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,522 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Wish I Can Disapear - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wish I Can Disapear (558 Views)

How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo / What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish? / 5 Things some Christians Wish Jesus Didn't Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Can Disapear by Macsita: 8:55am On May 11, 2016
'I wish i can disapper' were the words of my friend when she complained about her dad, life, family.

I was with a friend one day and she was complaining bitterly about Her dad, How he annoys her and doesn't even care, then her mum worries her to fend for almost all her siblings, then her Job gives her troubles of its own.

I gave her the little advice i could as a human but then i ended the conversation with Mathew 11:28 ('Come to me all you who are heavy laden and I will give you rest').

Many of us struggle with the demands and expectations of Job, Family, relationship etc. Burdens literally weighs us down (including me). Burdens rob us of the joy of life and prevents us from experiencing the abundant life that is ours through the cross of Jesus Christ.

But today the word of God says we should go to Him, for Him alone can give us inner peace. Yes i may be able to advice you, Human beings may be able to advice you but it is only Christ that can give us that peace and Joy that no matter the tribulations we will always have a smiling
face.

Every Monday i give motivational and inspirational talks on my website to start your week. stay connected with me at www.macksita.com
twitter @macksita
Instagram @macksita

Re: I Wish I Can Disapear by frank317: 9:14am On May 11, 2016
She needs help and you are telling her nonsense. Look at you feeling cool that u helped her when you could have done more or just shut up if you have nothing to say.

Ya right, take her to church where she will be milked off of the little cash remaining and perhaps her dad labeled as wizard.

Now you are working on opening ur own church... were she will only be nothing but a member... at your mercy.
Re: I Wish I Can Disapear by Macsita: 1:48pm On May 11, 2016
Awww! @frank317 am human and can only do the best i can. But only God can fill the Void in people's heart, Only HIM can give inner peace to the troubled soul.

Unfortunately GOD has not called me to open a church yet but He called you and I to Evangelize HIM to the world for HE is Light and Salvation.
Re: I Wish I Can Disapear by analice107: 3:33pm On May 11, 2016
Macsita:
Awww! @frank317 am human and can only do the best i can. But only God can fill the Void in people's heart, Only HIM can give inner peace to the troubled soul.

Unfortunately GOD has not called me to open a church yet but He called you and I to Evangelize HIM to the world for HE is Light and Salvation.
If i were you, i will ignore frank totally. What will you expect from an atheist?
Re: I Wish I Can Disapear by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 11, 2016
Just watch, your friend will soon become an atheist albeit a very angry one sadly cry
Re: I Wish I Can Disapear by Macsita: 11:41am On May 12, 2016
SirWere:
Just watch, your friend will soon become an atheist albeit a very angry one sadly cry

I trust in God Sirwere(m) and i believe God will bring peace to her troubled soul so she will also be an evangelist.
Re: I Wish I Can Disapear by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 12, 2016
Macsita:

I trust in God Sirwere(m) and i believe God will bring peace to her troubled soul so she will also be an evangelist.
grin Whatever you say.

(1) (Reply)

Evangelical Undertones In The American Series, Lucifer – EMEKA JONATHAN / How Did Jesus Worship/pray? / Why I Prefer Going To 1st Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.