Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo (3054 Views)

Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / How I Was Informed Of Oyedepo’s Wife Death, Adeboye Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by PastorAIO: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by plaetton: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wow!!

Look at the criminal.

grin grin grin grin grin

Let me say it again, evangelical Christianity is nothing both the theology of thievery.

3 Likes

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by 4kings: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
I love the Judge.
Louis Vuiton "is not top of the line cloth" for him,
Versace because of sweat,
Over $30000 on clothes and he said it wasn't enough,
$5000 belts ,
bentley,
$50000 to cut mercedes into a LIMO shocked,
$6000 for disney resort, living the life cool,
doesn't know how many people are on the board of the church apart from him and his wife; this session was the funniest grin grin grin,
like what the fu(K.
See his pathetic response when the judge asked him about the poor in his church.
And their members will blindly follow them saying "Jesus was made poor so they would be rich...", that's one of Oyedepo's favorite quotes.

But i like the civil argument between his Lawyer and the Judge about his daughter towards the end, that rarely happens in this Country.

Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jesus wept!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by StevieGee27: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
Oyedepo and the rest of them are all fraudsters and they should all be in jail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
StevieGee27:
shut up your dirty mouth or God will shut it up for you,ungrateful chid

2 Likes

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by budaatum: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Welcome to the Greatest Move of God to hit the face of the Earth Joshua Media Ministries Int’l. With more than 1,800 churches and thousands on the worldwide volunteer staff, Apostle David E. Taylor continues to hold miracle crusades, and teaches the complete and unadulterated Word of God everywhere! It is his heart and the heart of this move to connect all of humanity with Jesus, face to face!

David E. Taylor has been meeting physical and spiritual needs to hundreds and thousands of people for over 26 years. He has established humanitarian projects, including water wells, funding for victims of sexual slave trafficking, and much more. He holds miracle crusades against all manner of sickness and disease.But most importantly, he desires to not only bring you into a personal relationship with Jesus through salvation, but also to bring you into the knowledge of having a face to face, intimate relationship with Jesus, to be reconciled to the Father, and to know your Kingdom Identity! Read more about the miracle ministry and more, and be restored to the king that you were born to be!

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Geist(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
I would like to know what kind of law would enable courts review spendings of these so called men of God. As it is, the courts are doing a very poor job on that of our politicians already. I doubt they would do any better here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Emmanystone: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sarassin:
Jesus wept!
Over What?

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 01, 2018
StevieGee27:
You are even more of a fraudster than him. You hav not contributed anything to humanity neither have you helped yourself.

2 Likes

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Over What?

Cara mia, Jesus wept over the excesses of those who claim to proselytize in his name. Good to see you dear one, where have you been?
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Emmanystone: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Sarassin:

Cara mia, Jesus wept over the excesses of those who claim to proselytize in his name. Good to see you dear one, where have you been?
Mia Caro, i took time out to just sit before Him to renew Strength like an Eagle. I told Him about you. I seriously need you to cross over to where i am so that we can be together in heaven. I won't forgive myself to see my loved ones in pains.

And, about excesses. Will you say Oyedepo is as Rich as Job was, if we were to equate Jobs Wealth to Oyedepo's? Is Oyedepo as Rich as Abraham was, or David or Solomon? Pls don't bring Jesus in, He isn't part of thos world. He came here for a mission, he finished it and left.

Swertheart, when we indeed please our Father, what he promises to release blows the minds of the onlookers. Our Father said, Eyes have not seen, nor ears have not heard what He YHWH has prepared for those who Love Him.

If you know Oyedepo, you'd know he has paid his dues and is reaping his rewards. At 15 he was converted from Islam to Christianity by a missionary teacher, imagine what he must have gone through in an all Islamic Family. He remaned resolute.

At 19 he built his First Church in an Islamic community where there was no one single Church amidst all opposition. Since then that man had poured out his life to God. He had endured hunger, all manner of adversities and hardship, because in 1969 when he became a believer, Christianity was not as it is today.

When Christians were poor as a result of ignorance as to what was contained in the covenant for them, they were called fools, and Church Rats. Now, revelation has come and the Principles of the Kingdom are being practiced, gates are flung open, we are still being called names?

He has sown, pls let him reap. Whatsoever a man sows, he shall reap. Let's try our best too.

3 Likes

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Mia Caro, i took time out to just sit before Him to renew Strength like an Eagle. I told Him about you. I seriously need you to cross over to where i am so that we can be together in heaven. I won't forgive myself to see my loved ones in pains.

Good that you are refreshed, you know I have been there, got the T-shirt, but the T-shirt didn't fit, but thanks it is the thought that counts.

Emmanystone:

And, about excesses. Will you say Oyedepo is as Rich as Job was, if we were to equate Jobs Wealth to Oyedepo's? Is Oyedepo as Rich as Abraham was, or David or Solomon? Pls don't bring Jesus in, He isn't part of thos world. He came here for a mission, he finished it and left.

Swertheart, when we indeed please our Father, what he promises to release blows the minds of the onlookers. Our Father said, Eyes have not seen, nor ears have not heard what He YHWH has prepared for those who Love Him.

If you know Oyedepo, you'd know he has paid his dues and is reaping his rewards. At 15 he was converted from Islam to Christianity by a missionary teacher, imagine what he must have gone through in an all Islamic Family. He remaned resolute.

At 19 he built his First Church in an Islamic community where there was no one single Church amidst all opposition. Since then that man had poured out his life to God. He had endured hunger, all manner of adversities and hardship, because in 1969 when he became a believer, Christianity was not as it is today.

When Christians were poor as a result of ignorance as to what was contained in the covenant for them, they were called fools, and Church Rats. Now, revelation has come and the Principles of the Kingdom are being practiced, gates are flung open, we are still being called names?

He has sown, pls let him reap. Whatsoever a man sows, he shall reap. Let's try our best too.

Well, what can I say. I really do not know too much about this fellow, but even though I have forgotten most of what I learnt in your scriptures, I seem to remember Matthew 10:25:It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Now, assuming that the Kingdom of God is the aim, Is it that these characters know something that the rest of us do not know?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by PastorAIO: 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Sarassin:

Well, what can I say. I really do not know too much about this fellow, but even though I have forgotten most of what I learnt in your scriptures, I seem to remember Matthew 10:25:It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Now, assuming that the Kingdom of God is the aim, Is it that these characters know something that the rest of us do not know?

They know even more than the apostles who were poor. Somehow the contents of the covenant seems to have eluded them too.

I have an idea to do a thread on Wealth. Or maybe just a post in my new Des Pensees thread.
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
PastorAIO:

They know even more than the apostles who were poor. Somehow the contents of the covenant seems to have eluded them too.

I have an idea to do a thread on Wealth. Or maybe just a post in my new Des Pensees thread.

Yeah, very soon they will amend the gospel to read that Peter the fisherman owned a fishing fleet and that Judas Iscariot the purser, was a bank director. Emmanystone said I should leave Jesus out of it, yet it is in his name these vast fortunes are being built.

A thread on wealth sounds good, we might all learn something.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Emmanystone: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
Sarassin:

Good that you are refreshed, you know I have been there, got the T-shirt, but the T-shirt didn't fit, but thanks it is the thought that counts.

The richman made rich by God or by greed? I asked you a question sir. Should we say Oyedepo is Richer than Job whom YHWH said to have boasted before Satan?

God says The entire earth belongs to Him with all the Gold, silver and every other thing in it, what does he intend to do with allnof these? give it to the sons of satan? No. Satan is a lair. That's why he has fooled men to believe that prosperity is a sin. It's the lir of the devil. God can not heap gold for the sons of darkness.

The Rich man in that Scripture is not a servant of God. He got his money through greed and stealing. YHWH promised that those who will serve Him the way He commands will be prosperous and we see it in the lives of His servants.

If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.
Job:36:11.

Solomon loved the Lord, and He prospered him beyond measure, only he got stupid and acted stupidly afterwards. Oyedepo no reach solomon for toe nail sef

Make una leave this matter. My God is the King and Lord of the Kingdoms of the earth, He will not keep His kids poor while giving wealth to.the sons of darkness.

If only we will know to practice the Principles of the Kingodm, what He do for us, eyes will see and marvel, ears will hear and tingle.

Mia Caro, during my Hibernation period, i prayed a prayer saying, 'If Wealth will stop me from frequently appearing before Him because i won't have need to ask for stuff, then, i don't ever need wealth'. He respomded by saying,

1.'Money is to solve problems, keep it impersonal, if you don't allow it into you, you'll be fine.

2. Wear clothes to cover unclothedness, not for display.

3. Vehicles are for easy mobility.

If you see and treat these things are such, you will be fine.

So, i have resolved to take these things impersonal, before now, there's nothing i have that i can't give out. Nothing is too important to give out.

So, yeah, he who serves Him, He will bless. For, that was me trying to run away from plenty money, but He instructed me how to handle things.

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Emmanystone: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
Sarassin:

Yeah, very soon they will amend the gospel to read that Peter the fisherman owned a fishing fleet and that Judas Iscariot the purser, was a bank director. Emmanystone said I should leave Jesus out of it, yet it is in his name these vast fortunes are being built.

A thread on wealth sounds good, we might all learn something.
Lolzzzzzzz, i said you shd leave The Master out of it because He poured His wealth into His covenant and gave all to.me. He need need any of it. His Kingdom is not of this world, you heard Him say to.Pilate.
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
Sarassin and Emmanystone,
As I mentioned on PastorAIO's "Des Pensees" thread, I remember watching this YouTube video last year
and thinking to myself if the "ministry" had a constitution, "Apostle" David Taylor, wouldnt during the grilling, profusely be relying on Michelle

I stand to be corrected, I think Winners Chapel has a constitution,
which periodically is reviewed, I think every 100 years or so, I once heard Oyedepo say
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Emmanystone: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
As I mentioned on PastorAIO's "Des Penses" thread, I remember watching this YouTube video last year
and thinking to myself if the "ministry" had a constitution, "Apostle" David Taylor, wouldnt during the grilling, profusely be relying on Michelle

which periodically is reviewed, I think every 100 years or so, I once heard Oyedepo say

Which Video is that Sir?
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
As I mentioned on PastorAIO's "Des Pensees" thread, I remember watching this YouTube video last year

The Winners Chapel constitution is reviewed once every century? well, ain't that fine and dandy!
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
Emmanystone:
Which Video is that Sir?
Ah you wan gif me big assignment be that ooo
I will try and find it as soon as possible when I get back home.
It'll be tough but I will try
I stumbled on him saying it when watching one of his videos I think 3-4 months ago
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

The richman made rich by God or by greed? I asked you a question sir. Should we say Oyedepo is Richer than Job whom YHWH said to have boasted before Satan?

God says The entire earth belongs to Him with all the Gold, silver and every other thing in it, what does he intend to do with allnof these? give it to the sons of satan? No. Satan is a lair. That's why he has fooled men to believe that prosperity is a sin. It's the lir of the devil. God can not heap gold for the sons of darkness.......

What has Job got to do with the character you mentioned. Job was not even Israelite. Nobody is saying that prosperity is a sin, all we are saying is that greaseball, slick-haired, silver-tongued Louis Vuitton toting pastors should not grow fat on the revenue of their congregations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
Sarassin:
The Winners Chapel constitution is reviewed once every century? well, ain't that fine and dandy!
Don't quote me Sarassin

I actually first typed 10 years but changed it later to 100
To be honest I don't remember how many years he mentioned in the video
but will try for Emmaystone's sake pull up the video
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Emmanystone: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
Sarassin:

What has Job got to do with the character you mentioned. Job was not even Israelite. Nobody is saying that prosperity is a sin, all we are saying is that greaseball, slick-haired, silver-tongued Louis Vuitton toting pastors should not grow fat on the revenue of their congregations.
What has being an Israelite got to do with being a servant of God? But for the boasting of YHWH we won't even know who Job was.

Job was a Servant of God, he served God and was blessed just like His servants are being blessed today. If Job were to be alive now, we would call him what we call these Servants now.

This said pastor, i don't know him so can't talk about him, but my case is that, God blesses His kids tremendously. We shd stop making it seem like because we serve God, we shd be begging from the sons of darkness to get by. Those days are gone. The Covenant is opened to us now.

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Emmanystone: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Ah you wan gif me big assignment be that ooo
I will try and find it as soon as possible when I get back home.
It'll be tough but I will try
I stumbled on him saying it when watching one of his videos I think 3-4 months ago
Who stumbled on who?
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

What has being an Israelite got to do with being a servant of God? But for the boasting of YHWH we won't even know who Job was.
The story had already been told so the boasting of YHWH is superfluous to the universal story of the "suffering servant". Read your scriptures more closely you will find that Job was not Israelite, I will not derail the thread by going into details.

Emmanystone:

This said pastor, i don't know him so can't talk about him, but my case is that, God blesses His kids tremendously. We shd stop making it seem like because we serve God, we shd be begging from the sons of darkness to get by. Those days are gone. The Covenant is opened to us now.

It just seems to me that somehow, Pastors, Shepherd's and Daddy G.O's always contrive to live la dolce vita whilst the rest of you pay the price, I guess the blessings are limited in nature.

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Who stumbled on who?
I did.

I stumbled on him talking about a constitution.

I was watching a YouTube video he featured in, when I heard him make mention of a Winners Chapel constitution and long term plans put on paper

He said something about how long the constitution stands and when next it is due for a review
It's the exact, I don't remember.
I never thought I'll bring it up, so didn't bother sticking it in my head.
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by hardeycute(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
asuustrike2009:

You are even more of a fraudster than him. You hav not contributed anything to humanity neither have you helped yourself.
What job does he do?Is he gainfully employed?

Contributing to humanity from proceeds of Church members?

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by dorox(m): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
It was nice to watch the anointed filled fire breathing mighty man of god squirm like worm in front of the judge.

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
Sarassin:
Good that you are refreshed, you know I have been there, got the T-shirt,
but the T-shirt didn't fit, but thanks it is the thought that counts.

Well, what can I say. I really do not know too much about this fellow,
but even though I have forgotten most of what I learnt in your scriptures, I seem to remember Matthew 10:25:
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Now, assuming that the Kingdom of God is the aim,
Is it that these characters know something that the rest of us do not know
?

Sarassin becoming to sound like Peter
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Sarassin becoming to sound like Peter

Ha Ha Ha.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
hardeycute:
What job does he do?Is he gainfully employed?

Contributing to humanity from proceeds of Church members?
He is hard working. He has businesses running that doesn't depend on kobo kobo from members. He has gainfully employees many of his members and his community is benefiting from it. But you ,you haven't at all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is Jesus Coming Back? Im Tired Of Waiting: / Is It A Sin For A Born Again Christian To Masturbate? / Powerful Spiritual Solutions To All Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.