Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

How Did Jesus Worship/pray? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Jesus Worship/pray? (560 Views)

Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said 'I AM'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Jesus Worship/pray? by Mubz(m): 4:42am On Jun 14, 2016
Hello, to knowledgeable Christians in the house, please i will like to know precisely, how did Jesus worship when he was alive? How regularly did he perform this worship? Did he encourage his disciples to also worship this way? Please i will like genuine answers with references and proof.

Thank you in advance.
Re: How Did Jesus Worship/pray? by Tintinnoty(m): 5:44am On Jun 14, 2016
Mubz:
Hello, to knowledgeable Christians in the house, please i will like to know precisely, how did Jesus worship when he was alive? How regularly did he perform this worship? Did he encourage his disciples to also worship this way? Please i will like genuine answers with references and proof.

Thank you in advance.
which way op
Re: How Did Jesus Worship/pray? by Mubz(m): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Nobody?
Re: How Did Jesus Worship/pray? by Mubz(m): 7:58am On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=Tintinnoty post=46552998]
which way op[/quote

Which way? I don't get sir?
Re: How Did Jesus Worship/pray? by mrZENographer: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2016
See the Lord's Prayer 'Our Father which hath in heaven'
See the healing of Lazarus. He lifted up his eye and hands to heaven and said I thank thee o Father.
In the mount where he met with his disciples after resurrection as he blessed them he was lifted to heaven.
Jesus always prayed and in Matthew 18:1 he said men ought always to pray and not to faint'.
See the feeding of the 5000 men. Jesus lifted the 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes to heaven, thanked God and blessed the food.
etc.
Re: How Did Jesus Worship/pray? by Mubz(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2016
mrZENographer:
See the Lord's Prayer 'Our Father which hath in heaven'
See the healing of Lazarus. He lifted up his eye and hands to heaven and said I thank thee o Father.
In the mount where he met with his disciples after resurrection as he blessed them he was lifted to heaven.
Jesus always prayed and in Matthew 18:1 he said men ought always to pray and not to faint'.
See the feeding of the 5000 men. Jesus lifted the 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes to heaven, thanked God and blessed the food.
etc.

Thank you sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Prefer Going To 1st Service / We Waiting On Jesus Christ & They Waiting On D Moon / Akpororo Leads Praise Worship At This Present House, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.