Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Naughty - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naughty (580 Views)

Naughty Mums Club / The Naughty Girl / Must Read: The Pervy Plumber {naughty Wife Er0tica} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naughty by NikkyIvy(f): 9:34am On May 11, 2016
This is the story of how my friend Abike attended an event with her last child.

Junior can be stubborn eh and only a chain or handcuff can hold him down whenever you take him out for any occasion. If he is not sleeping, then Abike and her hubby would arm themselves with small canes to bully him with or a sack load of candies to keep him preoccupied. The boy can lower any mountain of candy in seconds.

That eventful day, the sitter called in sick, so my friend reluctantly dragged a sleepy Junior with her for a serious event. Before leaving the house, she warned , threatened and eventually promised him all the chocolate in the world if only he would refrain from running up and down the event venue. Junior nodded to the chocolate and a deal was struck.

When they got to the already active venue, Junior tried his best to ignore all the glitter, glamor and flash from camera men. He meekly followed his mum to their reserved seat and settled in. Abike was happy and reminded him of the chocolates again and even added a trip to the amusement park to the tall list of goodies.

The event started and dragged on for quite a long while. Junior tried so hard to remain still but eventually got tired to listening to adults saying words he could not understand. Finally, he gave up, shot out of his chair and was about taking off to tour the hall when strong hands grabbed his collar from behind. Abike gave him a stern look and shoved him back into his chair. Junior started sobbing but she ignored him and turned back towards the stage and the guest speaker. She was so engrossed in the event that she didn’t see Junior stand on his chair and the next thing we heard was a loud scream...
Re: Naughty by joanee20(f): 9:54am On May 11, 2016
And what happened next?
Re: Naughty by NikkyIvy(f): 10:05am On May 11, 2016
Just be patient dear. if u cant, check my blog kiss
[url]nikkyivyblog..com.ng[/url]
Re: Naughty by joanee20(f): 10:30am On May 11, 2016
Okeeey..

(1) (Reply)

Novel Freaks...help Me!! / Her Fate / Learning The Hard Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.