Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Whatsapp Fails To Deliever My Messages But I Receive Msgs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Fails To Deliever My Messages But I Receive Msgs (659 Views)

Whatsapp New Update Aim To Stop The Mass Forwarded/spam Msgs / Airtel Pulls Out Of Race To Purchase 9mobile As Globacom Fails To Submit a Bid / My Messages Displays On Lock Screen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Fails To Deliever My Messages But I Receive Msgs by Nobody: 11:00am On May 11, 2016
What's wrong with WhatsApp, once in a while my messages won't deliever on whatsapp, yet I am receiving messages on WhatsApp. There are times my messages would be delivered to only some people and some groups, but would never deliever to other people and other groups.

Is it the new security encryption mechanism by WhatsApp that is causing this? My network is perfect, since the day the implemented the encryption stuff,i have been experiencing this issue.

Who else is experiencing this? And how do we solve it.

I have rebooted my phone, on and off data, on and off airplane mode, but nothing worked, all my messages now are not delivered.

What's wrong?
Re: Whatsapp Fails To Deliever My Messages But I Receive Msgs by DesChyko: 11:03am On May 11, 2016
Jackofall:

I have rebooted my phone, on and off data, on and off airplane mode, but nothing worked, all my messages now are not delivered.

But you have not tried downloading another app?
Re: Whatsapp Fails To Deliever My Messages But I Receive Msgs by Nobody: 11:05am On May 11, 2016
DesChyko:

But you have not tried downloading another app?

Which another app?
Re: Whatsapp Fails To Deliever My Messages But I Receive Msgs by eme1n(m): 11:06am On May 11, 2016
Try and correct the phone numbers. Sometimes they are spaced or have + before the numbers without the 234 international dial code.
Re: Whatsapp Fails To Deliever My Messages But I Receive Msgs by Nobody: 11:14am On May 11, 2016
eme1n:
Try and correct the phone numbers. Sometimes they are spaced or have + before the numbers without the 234 international dial code.

If there is a problem with their number how come I am.receiving messages from them? And how come they are appearing on whatsapp
Re: Whatsapp Fails To Deliever My Messages But I Receive Msgs by eme1n(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2016
Jackofall:

If there is a problem with their number how come I am.receiving messages from them? And how come they are appearing on whatsapp

For example +08096123456, remove the +; +0809 8123 456, remove the spaces and or the +
Re: Whatsapp Fails To Deliever My Messages But I Receive Msgs by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 11, 2016
eme1n:

For example +08096123456, remove the +; +0809 8123 456, remove the spaces and or the +

It has nothing to do with number jor. If it's the number , they WOULD NEVER appear on my WhatsApp contact.
Re: Whatsapp Fails To Deliever My Messages But I Receive Msgs by eme1n(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2016
Jackofall:

It has nothing to do with number jor. If it's the number , they WOULD NEVER appear on my WhatsApp contact.

Sorry no vex

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Fails To Deliever My Messages But I Receive Msgs by sherif4owo(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2016
Jackofall:

smh
Re: Whatsapp Fails To Deliever My Messages But I Receive Msgs by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 12, 2016
OP you are Barned from sending messages for copying and pasting messages in groups! just wait for 24hours for your barn to be lifted!
Re: Whatsapp Fails To Deliever My Messages But I Receive Msgs by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 12, 2016
DBos:
OP you are Barned from sending messages for copying and pasting messages in groups! just wait for 24hours for your barn to be lifted!

Has this happened to you before?
Re: Whatsapp Fails To Deliever My Messages But I Receive Msgs by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 12, 2016
Jackofall:

Has this happened to you before?
it happened to someone here on Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Will Release A Budget Smartphone Honor 5A And 5A Plus / Frequently Played Online Games / The ZTE Zmax Pro. The Best Value For A Phone That You'll Ever Find.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.