Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers (7490 Views)

Business Plan for an Automobile Workshop / Farmers To Crash Price Of Rice To N6,000 Per Bag / Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by pato243: 12:37am On May 22, 2016
Nairalanders, pls be careful of proposals of this nature. Few years back, a pastor known as Olusola brought up similar proposal to this forum. Many people fell for it as most people are doing now. His name on nairaland exactly then was MONOPOLY. This guy was a complete fraud. He defrauded many unsuspecting people and ate their money. i think he has been banned. The same proposal, but different location. Monopoly operated his fake cassava farm at Yewa part of Ogun state.

Please tread carefully and carry out all due diligence if you dont want to throw away your hard earned money. I sniff MONOP......
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2016
pato243:
Nairalanders, pls be careful of proposals of this nature. Few years back, a pastor known as Olusola brought up similar proposal to this forum. Many people fell for it as most people are doing now. His name on nairaland exactly then was MONOPOLY. This guy was a complete fraud. He defrauded many unsuspecting people and ate their money. i think he has been banned. The same proposal, but different location. Monopoly operated his fake cassava farm at Yewa part of Ogun state.
Please tread carefully and carry out all due diligence if you dont want to throw away your hard earned money. I sniff MONOP......

Of a truth, people must be careful of things they go for and must also learn to go with tested and trusted names.
With due respect sir, probably you are new on this forum or you are not really active on it because if you do, you will bear witness to how long hotmas911 has been here and quite a number of business we have done here.

INVESTORS ARE FREE TO COME ON SITE TO CHECK IF OUR CLAIMS AND ABILITY IS TRUE.

Hotmas911 is grateful to Seun, the section mods and every nairalander who has been part of my success story.

I am personally iniviting to you to Ogbomosho, Oyo State.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by larney: 12:12pm On May 24, 2016
Please can you forward the biz analysis/plan to my box :: adelanibiobaku@gmail.com
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by Mibellconsult: 12:52pm On May 24, 2016
You Can Dominate Nigeria Market Like Coca Cola , If You Believe Open This Page.

The year may be half over but we have already seen a few prominent themes in the marketing world.

Do you have any products that you would love to market? Do you want to dominate Cities with your Products within 6 months ? Are you still planing to start a new business?

How does your company improve profitability? And who is responsible for this growth? Are you think of Agriculture produce ? Drinks ? juice and more ?

We have been able to help and secure new companies and existing companies in how to gain the market most especially agriculture produce.

Feel free to call us or invite us .

Here is our contact ,

mibellagroconsult@gmail.com
activemibell@gmail.com

www.mibellgroup.com
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 2:33am On Jun 02, 2016
18days to kick off. Ogbomosho beckons on you.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
You are invited to the flag off of the cassava joint venture on the 20th of June

Read more:
www.nairaland.com/3149044/invitation-cassava-joint-venture-flag-off
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
You should be in Ogbomosho for the flagging off of the cassava joint venture on the 20th of June.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by truvine(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
The offer is still on.
Join us next week Monday.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
The offer is still on.
Join us next week Monday.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 6:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Monday is here, you can still be part of this.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by NobleJones: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
I'll like to have the plans in order to make my conclusions and final decision. Thanks #OgaHOTMAS911. God bless. dr.jones2511@gmail.com
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2016
NobleJones:
I'll like to have the plans in order to make my conclusions and final decision. Thanks #OgaHOTMAS911. God bless. dr.jones2511@gmail.com

Sent.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2016
Click to see why you should choose us https://mobile.facebook.com/Makuph-Global-Concept-544133995744719/ please share to friends and family, don't fail to like our page.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2016
Good morning, the cassava project is flying high.You can join the train

1 Like

Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Good morning people,
Here are few pictures of the work so far.
WE only have less than 11 days for registration of interest in this project.
Join the revolution.
www.farmlandnigeria.com
www.facebook.com/hastomnigeria.

Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by deife(m): 12:48am On Jul 06, 2016
hotmas911:
This plan does not cancels any of our other plans in cashew cultivation or cassava-cashew plan. Our goal is just to make farming reasonably flexible for everyone.

Mr Hotmas, Well done sir . Please send me the plan including those of cashew -cassava and cashew to my email. Please quote me as soon as you send it cos it might go straight to my spam box. Thank you bro.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2016
deife:

Mr Hotmas, Well done sir . Please send me the plan including those of cashew -cassava and cashew to seyibale@gmail.com. Please quote me as soon as you send it cos it might go straight to my spam box. Thank you bro.

Sent.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by deife(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
hotmas911:

Sent.
Thanks bro.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by StarMogul(m): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is really impressive.Im interested hope I'm not late...If not kindly send d details to my mail - agulanna.josemaria72@gmail.com
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by TAJIBADE: 1:37am On Jul 07, 2016
Hello, pls send cassava plan info to oluwatobi_ajibade@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 7:08am On Jul 07, 2016
StarMogul:
This is really impressive.Im interested hope I'm not late...If not kindly send d details to my mail - agulanna.josemaria72@gmail.com
TAJIBADE:
Hello, pls send cassava plan info to oluwatobi_ajibade@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks

Sent
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2016
Just 8 more days to go.
Join the moving train now
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Just 3 days to go.
You can still be part of this.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by sainty2k3(m): 3:05am On Jul 13, 2016
hotmas911:
Just 3 days to go.
You can still be part of this.
will like to be a part ,please send me details at d_sainty2k3@yahoo.co.uk thanks
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2016
sainty2k3:
will like to be a part ,please send me details at d_sainty2k3@yahoo.co.uk thanks

Sent.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by CaptPlanet(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2016
hotmas911:

The plan does not involves buying land,just leasing.
The farm location is Ogbomosho.
The project is kicking off 20th of June.

Please, send plan to chukkychuks01@gmail.com
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 8:12am On Jul 14, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Please, send plan to chukkychuks01@gmail.com
Sent.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2016
sainty2k3:
Sent.
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by hotmas911(m): 7:32am On Jul 16, 2016
[b][/b]Registration Closed[size=12pt][/size]

Follow for farm updates
Re: Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers by GreatManBee: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
hotmas911:
You are invited to the flag off of the cassava joint venture on the 20th of June

Read more:
www.nairaland.com/3149044/invitation-cassava-joint-venture-flag-off

Can still join please? I just saw this thread today.
Please replay asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can You Make N4000 Daily Offline/online. Please Share. / CBN’s Quarterly Forex Intervention Has Been Reduced By $930 Million / How To Become A Distributor Of Chikki Noodles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.