Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook (33296 Views)

Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by oatzeal(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Xw8xyqLUsF4/VzOuMf01WII/AAAAAAAAQ6g/OO1X2hoZ77407J2yuTKoZR7Zk8neGIxYgCLcB/s640/b5ebc2b3-4bf1-4350-a9af-2018df8228a5.jpg[/img]

GOT THIS FROM A UNILAG STUDENT

He wrote: ..

The reality is upon us. At about 6:40pm today the 11th of May, a fellow Akokite was arrested. His crime?

He reposted a picture on his Facebook page of the deputy Dean 2 of the Students Affairs Division in person of Dr Karo Ogbinaka.

Dr Karo made complaints to the Alpha base that he found the picture to be a threat to his life and therefore he should be arrested.

Fellow Akokites, we are writing exams and our brother is at the moment in police custody for reposting a picture on his Facebook page.

Our school authority are now demi gods that should be constantly revered. All attempts to bail Dolapo Olusesi has proven futile as the policemen claim they have been asked by the school management not to release him to serve as a lesson to others. A call put through to the DSA has proven futile as the DSA has asked that he be left there.

Dolapo Olusesi is a 300 Law student. Dolapo needs to read for exams. Dolapo is at the moment in a cell

We call for the immediate release of a fellow learning colleague as this is an abysmal act on the part of the school authority.

#FreeDolapo
UNILAG is a mess

See what he posted as it was reposted by the lecturer
[img]http://3.bp..com/-BkZPokZs21M/VzOueFh-pbI/AAAAAAAAQ6k/-oy_kdHctvwTw1lg9PkRvnYNSSI5n0H4QCLcB/s640/926b0f36-74c3-4fb5-9150-589e65b12922.jpg[/img]

cc lalasticlala seun

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/05/unilag-again-student-arrested-for.html
Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by oatzeal(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2016
serious matter,

SEE MORE NEWS >>> http://NairaNaijaNews.Com
Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by EKITI001: 11:32pm On May 11, 2016
lalasticlala seun , do you think the student crossed his boundary??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by Krossbow123: 12:00am On May 12, 2016
May be d lecturer cornered his babe. We go soon hear the real story
Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by scribble: 12:03am On May 12, 2016
Na wa o

But this guy wor wor nor be small

I'm sure he's ashamed a dead rat looks better than him

All these high handed vagabonds in power

May his offspring suffer similar vindictiveness

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by dominique(f): 12:06am On May 12, 2016
He posted a subtle threat next to the picture yet he expects to walk freely and write exams. He deserves to be expelled and arrested. Some of these children don't know the gravity of their actions.

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by Nobody: 12:11am On May 12, 2016
Chaiiiiiiii.
Really messed up.
They should take WRITING MATERIALS to the cell for him to copy from fellow cell mates and submit.

The materials should be given to the police for assessment and score attachment.

6 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by ponkey: 12:11am On May 12, 2016
hahahah
Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by CaptaiinG(m): 12:13am On May 12, 2016
This is what happens Wen you sign indemnity form and reabsorption oaths

5 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by Elchappo: 12:13am On May 12, 2016
FG is oppressing the poor..
Unilag oppressing it's student.

It's CHANJI, enjoy it while it last..

Kenya Residency Visa nah him sure pass now..

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by DivaFiva: 12:13am On May 12, 2016
EKITI001:
lalasticlala seun , do you think the student crossed his boundary??
What boundary? Is he the first person whoes picture has been made into meme?
I thought we were a democratic nation...Nawa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by Elpinto(m): 12:13am On May 12, 2016
Funny

Somebody cannot play with this man sef...

9 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by lifezone247(m): 12:13am On May 12, 2016
Waiting for the peeps that will blame buhari for this.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by AmAlbert(m): 12:14am On May 12, 2016
I read re-posted o, dah means person been Don post am before him repost..

BTW who re-posted Epp sef...

*Eats white rice with alligator pepper

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by Shollyjay90(m): 12:14am On May 12, 2016
Wen I Wake Up,i Will Come And Comment
Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by HitlerGaddafi: 12:14am On May 12, 2016
Its like this Dr karo ogbinaka of a rat wants to die before his time. Karo ogbinaka you have poured salt on the wounds of a wounded lion. You fit come arrest me too if you want o..e don tey wey I go prison

10 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by thrugemaster(m): 12:15am On May 12, 2016
He should be dealt with. Freedom after speech is not guaranteed. Next time, he will use his father instead.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by DivaFiva: 12:15am On May 12, 2016
dominique:
He posted a subtle threat next to the picture yet he expects to walk freely and write exams. He deserves to be expelled and arrested. Some of these children don't know the gravity of their actions.
I wonder how freedom of speech works...Hmmm

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by neuroneXY(m): 12:16am On May 12, 2016
learn the lesson of ur life @karo
Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by neonly: 12:17am On May 12, 2016
I blame buhari for dis period
Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by collitexnaira(m): 12:17am On May 12, 2016
Miss use of power,, , that can only happen in a country like Nigeria
Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by petux(m): 12:18am On May 12, 2016
why would u write such a thing about ur lecturer?! a senior staff to be precise what he did was wrong tho but i dnt think this should affect his studies.

15 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by M4gunners: 12:18am On May 12, 2016
But what is the aim of posting the pic in the first place?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by mrhansome12(m): 12:18am On May 12, 2016
Start a Twitter hashtag and it will trend in no time

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:18am On May 12, 2016
Despite the fact that I don't really like Unilag management back then in school. This guy passed his boundary he needs to be disciplined but, they should allow him to finish is exam before they take action against him.

9 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by SKAMM(m): 12:19am On May 12, 2016
Another protesr loading...
Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:20am On May 12, 2016
Crazy Dean... Coman arrest me too.. Mtchew
Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by egwekwe: 12:21am On May 12, 2016
K
Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by seunlayi(m): 12:21am On May 12, 2016
Is the lecturer a God?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Arrested For Posting A Senior Staff's Photo On Facebook by Koko88(m): 12:22am On May 12, 2016
no be small something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Suspended By UNILAG / OAU Students Were Angry At Prof. Osinbajo, Ask Him To Apologise / Bedbugs Ravage UNILAG, Students Cry Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.