Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom (26299 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah At World Cup In Russia: "A Win For France Is A Win For Africa" / Dangote Buys Largest Crane In Africa From China / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by gunpoint(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2016
Fine Yoruba boy lipsrsealed
grin

1 Like

Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by labamo07(m): 7:13am On May 12, 2016
Fugazi:

Of course na nitoripe Omo Odua tokan tokan ni mi. cool
Oya na, omo odua no dey carry last..........

1 Like

Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by omolola15(m): 7:15am On May 12, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Only IGBOS and YORUBAS ... nawaooo

Awon tribal warriors ti show face. Must you turn this news to a tribal war this morning?
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by Fugazi: 7:16am On May 12, 2016
obowunmi:
What's the difference between this, konga, jumia and everything else.....***yawns***

What's the difference between Walmart, Target, WholeFoods, Shoprite, etc?
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by texazzpete(m): 7:29am On May 12, 2016
Has he fixed their extremely shitty customer service?

2 Likes

Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by salt1: 7:37am On May 12, 2016
shugacaneman:
I used mall for Africa only once and it was a pack of nonsense, my order came in months after. The idea is sharp but the service is poor

Really? I've used them several times and I am thoroughly enjoying their services.
They give updates on your orders and if there's any issue,they contact you.

1 Like

Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by Themandator: 7:45am On May 12, 2016
Now that I know who's behind it I will use it... Been scared of fraudsters, all these while.

1 Like

Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by Nobody: 7:46am On May 12, 2016
Fugazi:
Let's celebrate these young ladies for their entrepreneur spirit!!!
Oduduwa a gbe wa o! Nigerians are doing well. Yorubas are doing great.
At Nigerians in abroad, there's really no excuse. Find a struggle and win the war.
Start a business venture and bring it home. Best of luck to each and everyone of you.

scholes0
superstar1 /super1star
modath
omenka
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by sixtus3606(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Only IGBOS and YORUBAS ... nawaooo
yeah...that's how we roll wink
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by sonety2k(m): 7:55am On May 12, 2016
cool
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by sanity12(m): 7:56am On May 12, 2016
Fugazi:

You sef see am? grin grin
I dey tell u.......
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by obowunmi(m): 8:01am On May 12, 2016
Fugazi:

What's the difference between Walmart, Target, WholeFoods, Shoprite, etc?

Walmart is for poor people
Shop rite is Walmart in Africa
Wholefoods is for rich people
Amazon disrupted the system but even them have focused in innovation and diversifying.

Boils down to retail sales.... profit margin for the retail business is poor.
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by misscall247: 8:01am On May 12, 2016
honesty very important in business

2 Likes

Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by hringbraut: 8:07am On May 12, 2016
Well done

1 Like

Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by Youngzedd(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2016
obowunmi:
What's the difference between this, konga, jumia and everything else.....***yawns***

Too many substandard products there.

I choose quality.
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by shocker007(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2016
I will still go for Shoptomydoor anytime any day.
Others na wash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by miqos02(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2016
ok
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by ConquerAll(m): 9:03am On May 12, 2016
Yes, you can also start from your bedroom and grow from there >> SEE HOW HERE

Kudos to this guy, he has a sharp brain. I analysed his platform for a client and what I discovered was amazing.

I hope he manages it well and not let Nigerian factor undermine goal.
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by razzby(m): 9:09am On May 12, 2016
kool...
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by osystein(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2016
There should be alot more of these in Nigeria, the market and demand is high.

1 Like

Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by babestella: 9:10am On May 12, 2016
sanity12:
lol,,,,,igbos always tryin to associate dereselves wit yorubas wen we are doing great,,,if na bad news now I know u will b sayin all sort of negative tins to us...

Chinedu Echeruo comes to mind, build his IT company and sold to Apple for $1 billion dollar. He is Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by babestella: 9:10am On May 12, 2016
sanity12:
lol,,,,,igbos always tryin to associate dereselves wit yorubas wen we are doing great,,,if na bad news now I know u will b sayin all sort of negative tins to us...

Chinedu Echeruo comes to mind, built his IT company and sold to Apple for $1 billion dollar. He is Igbo. Always use your Google.
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by obowunmi(m): 9:16am On May 12, 2016
babestella:

Chinedu Echeruo comes to mind, built his IT company and sold to Apple for $1 billion dollar. He is Igbo. Always use your Google.

He is American with an Ibo name.

1 Like

Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by Nobody: 9:24am On May 12, 2016
henryobinna:
its nice to here hear of this but I don't know much about Mall For Africa.

good luck to him
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by goodgate: 9:33am On May 12, 2016
Oodua Again!!! We are indeed pacesetters.
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by chuckdee4(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2016
Fugazi:

Yep. Technology is the new oil if successfully implemented. Look at Uber, icloud, Amazon, and Lyft. Making money by implementing technological solutions to daily problems.

We tell people to stop sitting on oil. Dem no go drink am sha. That's why I'm proud of the new generation of Yorubas and their endeavors in ICT/Tech advances.

I love my people. grin grin grin

I was going to like your system to until ur Yoruba statement.
No need to bring tribe into this, this is a technology related thread
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by Ritchiee: 9:57am On May 12, 2016
BBluv2015:

U lie, am not Ibo but d truth must be told. Ibo people are also trying just like yoruba so nothing like attache
Don't mind them.The two(Yoruba and Igbo) are really blazing the blaze.Kudos to Afolayan.I think 70% of Nigerians making it in ICT are Yoruba. Kudos to all Nigerians making Nigeria proud until everybody go answer him papa name...lol
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by elopee3000(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2016
ArmedRobber:

Attach by force.

No be SE/SS AGAIN..cheesygrin

Abeg we no need Fake isrealites that was sent out of isreal for producing fake bibles,annonting oil,e.t.c
una no go kill be me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by qtx(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2016
nice
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by erico2k2(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2016
Fugazi:
Let's celebrate these young ladies for their entrepreneur spirit!!!
Oduduwa a gbe wa o! Nigerians are doing well. Yorubas are doing great.
At Nigerians in abroad, there's really no excuse. Find a struggle and win the war.
Start a business venture and bring it home. Best of luck to each and everyone of you.

scholes0
superstar1 /super1star
modath
omenka
We all dey try not just yorubas
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by jstriker442(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2016
salt1:

Really? I've used them several times and I am thoroughly enjoying their services.
They give updates on your orders and if there's any issue,they contact you.

hw is d pricing, wud love to try it out
Re: How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom by chijokz(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2016
chuckdee4:

I was going to like your system to until ur Yoruba statement.
No need to bring tribe into this, this is a technology related thread

@Chuckdee..I agree with you..He allowed tribal sentiments and bias to cloud his valid assertions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Bank Insiders Help Fraudsters Steal Billions / Nigeria To Mint Coins For Ghana (Replacing Germany) / How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.