Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos (33150 Views)

Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday / Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) / Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by stancod(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2016
viviangist:
This priest was involved in the recent gas fire accident trying to save a life... His name is Rev. Fr. Dr. Chika Okpalike, the resident priest of St. Joseph's Catholic Chaplaincy Unizik , Awka and Personal Adviser to the Vice Chancellor of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
Please let's pray for his quick recovery.
MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO HE SERVE HEAL HIM AND RENEW HIS STRENGTH FOR THE GREATER GLORY OF HIS NAME, AMEN!

Photo Credit: Barr. Illikannu Bede Chideraa

http://www.viviangist.com/catholic-priest-involved-in-gas-explosion-trying-to-save-others-rev-fr-chika-okpalike

welcum Vivian
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 12, 2016
na u kill am. he is alive. i wonder why you folks rush to type RIP on a thread. what has happened to your sanity?
orunto27:
Congratulations for he has made Heaven. R.I.P. Pastor.
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by aleshmotors: 1:50pm On May 12, 2016
orunto27:
Get brain ijn,amen
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by merits(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2016
viviangist:
This priest was involved in the recent gas fire accident trying to save a life... His name is Rev. Fr. Dr. Chika Okpalike, the resident priest of St. Joseph's Catholic Chaplaincy Unizik , Awka and Personal Adviser to the Vice Chancellor of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO HE SERVE HEAL HIM AND RENEW HIS STRENGTH FOR THE GREATER GLORY OF HIS NAME, AMEN!

http://www.viviangist.com/catholic-priest-involved-in-gas-explosion-trying-to-save-others-rev-fr-chika-okpalike

ALMIGHTY ALLAH PLEASE GIVE THiS PRIEST QUICK RECOVERY FROM YOUR INFINITE MERCY.AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by Mortiano(m): 1:56pm On May 12, 2016
chaii, i'm still short of words, this catholic priest is from my village, agbaelu Akpo in aguata local government area, i know him well, a very dedicated man of God, Oh lord don't allow anything to happen to my brother, please heal him in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by Eaugusta(f): 2:05pm On May 12, 2016
Mortiano:
chaii, i'm still short of words, this catholic priest is from my village, agbaelu Akpo in aguata local government area, i know him well, a very dedicated man of God, Oh lord don't allow anything to happen to my brother, please heal him in Jesus name Amen
U have nothing to worry about for a priest that celebrates daily sacrifice of the mass. God will grant him quick recovery IJN amen
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by rhymaholic: 2:05pm On May 12, 2016
The priest was in the vicinity of where the gas cylinder exploded last week and killed a final year unizik student.. It was in the course of trying to rescue her that he got burnt.. he's in a stable condition now

https://www.nairaland.com/3095026/veronica-ezeh-chioma-unizik-student-dies
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by cherrybrown(f): 2:11pm On May 12, 2016
I wish you quick recovery.i declare unconditional healing upon your life in Jesus Name Amen.We need you in school Fr get up in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by theEYe21(f): 2:12pm On May 12, 2016
Now this is what I call "True Humanity" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by jovicute: 2:36pm On May 12, 2016
GET WELL SOON FATHER
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:40pm On May 12, 2016
orunto27:

But for the mercies of God, I for don swear 4 U now oooo

angry angry

are U playing blind or just being silly
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by charlie001(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]Wish him kwick recovery
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by Mortiano(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2016
Eaugusta:

U have nothing to worry about for a priest that celebrates daily sacrifice of the mass. God will grant him quick recovery IJN amen
thanks sis
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by permanentgrace(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2016
But why do we have so many gas explosion news lately?
May you be healed quickly priest.
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by gnete: 5:42pm On May 12, 2016
wish you the quickest ever quickest recovering IJN
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by xperia626: 5:53pm On May 12, 2016
quickest recovery in Jesus Name.... Amen
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by xperia626: 5:54pm On May 12, 2016
quickest recovery 4 U, in Jesus Name.... Amen
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by holywota: 6:48pm On May 12, 2016
orunto27:
some people don't read at all.he is no dead yet!
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by lukman22: 6:51pm On May 12, 2016
May God give him the strength to fight on and recover. wishing him a speedy recovery . Knows him very well, he presided over our wedding last year. Kind of wish this is just a bad dream i'm having now shocked angry angry
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by tickles2luv2016(m): 7:00pm On May 12, 2016
viviangist:

Allahu akbar
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by historic: 7:02pm On May 12, 2016
May the good Lord grant you quick recovery through Jesus Christ our Lord..Amen
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by TRUTHSURE: 7:08pm On May 12, 2016
Wish you Rev. Fr. swift recovery in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by MzOnajin1(f): 7:12pm On May 12, 2016
orunto27:
Ha, o re yin ooooo
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by naheem8307(m): 7:13pm On May 12, 2016
blazetitov:

Na you wan kill the priest?

Always read before posting.

Na mugu..
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by Gen4real: 7:34pm On May 12, 2016
orunto27:
please retract that your comment, he is not dead.....quick recovery intelligent father
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by ironben(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2016
orunto27:

I feel for your poor folks embarassed
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by nduogu(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2016
May you be healed and restored in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by iukpe: 8:42pm On May 12, 2016
God has the power to heal him. But I think the church should consider to send him where he will get the best care and recovery. If he was a politician he would be on his way out of the country at the time if this report.
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by ArchiPelago1: 9:36pm On May 12, 2016
There is still Balm in Gilead!
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 12, 2016
By his stripes you are healed in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by Cossycute(f): 9:50pm On May 12, 2016
The Almighty God whom you proclaim his Word daily shall heal you.You need to listen to his rich sermon.Can't get enough of them.
Re: Catholic Priest Involved In Gas Explosion Trying To Save Others - Photos by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 12, 2016
orunto27:
Donkey illiterate, He never die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.