Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why Is She Doing This? Or Am I Wrong For Feeling This Way? Is It A NAIJA Ting? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is She Doing This? Or Am I Wrong For Feeling This Way? Is It A NAIJA Ting? (629 Views)

Doris Akonanya: “I Wasn’t Born This Way” – Amputee Nollywood Actress / No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye / Are You Feeling This New Eyebrow Trend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is She Doing This? Or Am I Wrong For Feeling This Way? Is It A NAIJA Ting? by conniegirls(f): 7:18am On May 12, 2016
I know someone who has cancer.

She has literally told everyone, IMO she should have just told her family and close friends. Nope, she has told them as well as everyone - neighbours, her new neighbour in new area, builder that was doing the house, she even told the estate agent when she wanted to sell the house. She has literally told everyone.

Now people feel as though they have access to our life and know everything about our life.

Why?

Does she not realise that people will be looking at her and her family with pity and looking down on them?

Does she not realise that some people will even be secretly happy?

I only tell my problems to GOD, and people who I know 100% care about me, or people who can help me.

Why tell my problems to people wey go fit take am gossip?

Or am I wrong?
And no, I am not saying this to get in the greens - I am just getting this off my chest.

BE A FRIENDLY NICE PERSON, BUT KEEP YOUR PERSONAL LIFE PRIVATE. Your friend of today can be your enemy of tomorrow! Not everyone that smiles in your face is your friend.
Re: Why Is She Doing This? Or Am I Wrong For Feeling This Way? Is It A NAIJA Ting? by gabinogem(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2016
U are absolutely right. Most ladies are fond of doing such. I really despise such, especially when the person is married.
Re: Why Is She Doing This? Or Am I Wrong For Feeling This Way? Is It A NAIJA Ting? by ibkgab001: 7:28am On May 12, 2016
Who knows someone might help her has she voiced out

Sickness is nothing you can hide for long day it now and let the world help you
Re: Why Is She Doing This? Or Am I Wrong For Feeling This Way? Is It A NAIJA Ting? by marshalcarter: 7:44am On May 12, 2016
Gals get sense b4?
Re: Why Is She Doing This? Or Am I Wrong For Feeling This Way? Is It A NAIJA Ting? by mii4u(f): 8:10am On May 12, 2016
call her to order and make her see the implication of Wat she is doing , cos not everyone tthat smiles at u is ur friend. I've learnt something in life, wen one is in in a messy situation that is wen the so called trusted friends will desert u, and in most cases, pple u dont even relate with so much are the ones that will notice and come to ur aid.
Re: Why Is She Doing This? Or Am I Wrong For Feeling This Way? Is It A NAIJA Ting? by Nobody: 8:22am On May 12, 2016
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY Steps Out In Sporty Outfit As He Shares Powerful Message To Youths / Nick Won’t Sign Off On Our Divorce – Mariah Carey / Upclose Pic: Funke Akindele Still Rocking Her Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.