Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye (36930 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / Tobi Ibitoye: Nigerian Singer In Romania' Winning Hearts Of Romanians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by correctbae: 4:06pm On May 25, 2018
The news about Linda Ikeji’s pregnancy is no longer news, she made known her pregnancy last Sunday. However, it ought to be a good news but she got bashed by people for different reasons. Many people felt disappointed knowing she got pregnant before marriage because she was an advocate of Celibacy, many young girls have looked up to her and practice no sex before marriage but this her act was not accepted by them. Supporting her actions, she said if you finally find someone you love you can have sex with him.

@funtoibuoye on Instagram felt her reasons was not justifiable, that having sex before marriage is a sin and shouldn’t be condone.

I need to shake a particular table tonight, if not, I won’t sleep well… So I heard the gist about Linda Ikeji getting pregnant and all and that’s really her business, I mean, in this generation of baby mamas, getting pregnant out of wedlock is now something we celebrate and even buy aso ebi for… But that’s not what I’m here to talk about tonight.. It’s really her life and at the end of it, she’d stand before God not me… But what is burning my soul right now is this her response that I just saw on her page…. So you preach celibacy and millions of people follow you to practice celibacy, then you get pregnant and now come to say you “NEVER said do not have sex before marriage… Only have sex when you meet someone you love and loves you back.” SERIOUSLY? I’m lost here! So I meet someone I love and have sex, years down the line it doesn’t work out, I meet another person I love and loves me back and we have sex.. Six months later we break up and I meet another person I love and the cycle continues… Is this what celibacy is about what sort of double standard preaching is that? Following a cause only when its convenient… Preaching something and not practicing it.. And then I see the comments and I’m SHOCKED at people I expect to know better congratulating her and clapping for her over the rubbish she’s saying, leading young girls straight to hell.. I’m so vexed in my spirit right now… Linda Ikeji is not God and God has not changed His laws to suit our generation, FLEEING from sexual immorality hasn’t been deleted from the bible and it won’t be now that Linda is pregnant! DO NOT HAVE SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE!! SEX SHOULD ONLY HAPPEN IN MARRIAGE!! I don’t care how many billions Linda is worth, having billions of money does not equate success in God’s kingdom, so if she likes she should buy the entire Banana Island, good for her.. What is wrong is wrong, let’s stop celebrating rubbish and nonsense because someone is “successful” and we clap at every rubbish she churns out while an entire generation of young ladies are being led straight to destruction. And if we Christians won’t talk about these things, then what’s the point of our Christianity

https://correctbae.ng/2018/05/25/do-not-have-sex-until-marriage-linda-ikeji-is-not-god-what-is-wrong-is-wrong-lets-stop-celebrating-rubbish-because-the-person-is-successful-lady-says/

143 Likes 17 Shares

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by paddyofboss(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2018
Abi

42 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 25, 2018
There's difference between 'no sex b4 marriage' and 'not getting pregnant before marriage'

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Lazyreporta(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2018
Dominique

What is your take on this subject?

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by dominique(f): 10:33pm On May 25, 2018
Lazyreporta:
Dominque

What is your take on this subject?

Who is she? She looks like a pastor Mrs. We know they're the most sanctimonious and hardly ever practice what they preach

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:25pm On May 25, 2018
No one can judge her.
Judgement rest with God.

Nuff of all these self-righteousness.

Linda getting pregnant is wrong, just imagine...
go commot am now!

Stupidity!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2018
correctbae:
The news about Linda Ikeji’s pregnancy is no longer news, she made known her pregnancy last Sunday. However, it ought to be a good news but she got bashed by people for different reasons. Many people felt disappointed knowing she got pregnant before marriage because she was an advocate of Celibacy, many young girls have looked up to her and practice no sex before marriage but this her act was not accepted by them. Supporting her actions, she said if you finally find someone you love you can have sex with him.

@funtoibuoye on Instagram felt her reasons was not justifiable, that having sex before marriage is a sin and shouldn’t be condone.

I need to shake a particular table tonight, if not, I won’t sleep well… So I heard the gist about Linda Ikeji getting pregnant and all and that’s really her business, I mean, in this generation of baby mamas, getting pregnant out of wedlock is now something we celebrate and even buy aso ebi for… But that’s not what I’m here to talk about tonight.. It’s really her life and at the end of it, she’d stand before God not me… But what is burning my soul right now is this her response that I just saw on her page…. So you preach celibacy and millions of people follow you to practice celibacy, then you get pregnant and now come to say you “NEVER said do not have sex before marriage… Only have sex when you meet someone you love and loves you back.” SERIOUSLY? I’m lost here! So I meet someone I love and have sex, years down the line it doesn’t work out, I meet another person I love and loves me back and we have sex.. Six months later we break up and I meet another person I love and the cycle continues… Is this what celibacy is about what sort of double standard preaching is that? Following a cause only when its convenient… Preaching something and not practicing it.. And then I see the comments and I’m SHOCKED at people I expect to know better congratulating her and clapping for her over the rubbish she’s saying, leading young girls straight to hell.. I’m so vexed in my spirit right now… Linda Ikeji is not God and God has not changed His laws to suit our generation, FLEEING from sexual immorality hasn’t been deleted from the bible and it won’t be now that Linda is pregnant! DO NOT HAVE SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE!! SEX SHOULD ONLY HAPPEN IN MARRIAGE!! I don’t care how many billions Linda is worth, having billions of money does not equate success in God’s kingdom, so if she likes she should buy the entire Banana Island, good for her.. What is wrong is wrong, let’s stop celebrating rubbish and nonsense because someone is “successful” and we clap at every rubbish she churns out while an entire generation of young ladies are being led straight to destruction. And if we Christians won’t talk about these things, then what’s the point of our Christianity

https://correctbae.ng/2018/05/25/do-not-have-sex-until-marriage-linda-ikeji-is-not-god-what-is-wrong-is-wrong-lets-stop-celebrating-rubbish-because-the-person-is-successful-lady-says/
sinners judging other sinners sinning differently this and more is why Africans are the most unpredictable and deceptive species roaming the earth..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by rovher: 11:27pm On May 25, 2018
Pls ya'll need to over flog this issues anymore... pls let it all slide ...
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by nanauju(f): 11:27pm On May 25, 2018
I just remember how Linda used to meddle into people's privacy on her blog and called it blogging abi gossiping.. Anyways, she's having a taste of her own medicine. Pple should let her be though so she can concentrate on the birth of her baby.

All this one Aunty writer is saying is medicine after death, Linda has eaten the forbidden dick and is testifying of its goodness

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Atikusadvocate: 11:28pm On May 25, 2018
A woman’s right to give birth shouldn’t be determined by men finding her attractive or good enough to marry her. Having children in a good relationship is great but having one without it isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Just be ready to work twice hard to provide the child the love and care necessary for good living

FWI: Bobrisky is the father and she got pregnant via IVF

11 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by stonemasonn: 11:28pm On May 25, 2018
after buying a mansion with swimming pool, wetin come remain again??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by rezzy: 11:28pm On May 25, 2018
I taya joor
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by s3tt1ngz003: 11:29pm On May 25, 2018
Why is it very difficult for some people to be happy for this young hard working lady?

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Balyz: 11:29pm On May 25, 2018
Typical ashewo. A role model for Nigerian slut slay queens

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Factfinder1(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2018
Deed has been done already.....I only pity all these ignorant gullible feminist wanna be girls who allow some shallow celebrity to mislead them especially that Amanda chrisom on Facebook whose nudes has circulated all over d internet they condem men yet they are low key olosho and depends on dicks to feed and survive

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:29pm On May 25, 2018
Why is it that every person that attacks this lady is Yoruba?..is this a coincidence ?/ undecided
Or do I smell jealousy from these afonja ladies

5 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by emykuzee: 11:30pm On May 25, 2018
Make una kukuma de your lane na.
Nairaland self, from BBN now to this.
Una wer de visit this site.You never see anything.
I forsee her gracing front page for eternity, until her pikin grow old, matter no go rest.
Linda this and that,like say na the only successful persona

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by 100bands: 11:31pm On May 25, 2018
Celibacy ko celebaba ni
Listen to the hard truth. Religion, marriage, money is man made
You can never cheat or deceive nature, Aunty Linda like any other female out there like preeq
It’s spiritual, the best things in life are free, preeq is life
Ask Tonto dike and co

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Thebrightest(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2018
The kid might not even need a father.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by ngwababe(f): 11:31pm On May 25, 2018
The lady is right.
If you dey chop frog, talk say you dey chop frog. If you no dey chop frog, no dey share am for pikins dem!
Simple!

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by BlackHatNaija: 11:31pm On May 25, 2018
I thought she clarified herself. Another one trying to get minutes of fame with Linda's pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by majamajic(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2018
when a Hunter ......

this girl fall my hand

if not for pregnancy, every girl will claim virgin. including my grand ma

they will condemn men yet from behind they will be doing it with guys not even up to their level.

14 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Agent8706(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2018
She sound pained! There is more to this than what we see!

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Balyz: 11:32pm On May 25, 2018
post=67884786:

No one can judge her.
Judgement rest with God.

Nuff of all these self-righteousness.

Linda getting pregnant is wrong, just imagine...
go commot am now!

Stupidity!!
Any woman who has ever had sex with a man she isn't married to is a who*e. If my own mother had sex with any man other than my father then she is a who*e

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by ableguy(m): 11:32pm On May 25, 2018
How come Nigerian women are always lighter than us in complexion?

Were we not all the same complexion back then when we gathered in primary school durin' assembly??

What changed?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by OboOlora(f): 11:32pm On May 25, 2018
Who is this one again?

All u people r just useless in that Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Dospix(m): 11:33pm On May 25, 2018
Any other transmission?
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Bobby4090: 11:33pm On May 25, 2018
She was almost living a perfect life of financial success and moral uprightness until this incident.
You see, the problem is not just that she got pregnant outside marriage which I can be forced to say maybe it was a mistake... But that she was flaunting it openly and shamelessly for the press to broadcast as if it's a trophy. And upon that she lies that she prayed to God and God gave it to her.
Did I just hear something from Linda? That God told her to go ahead fornicating outside the marriage institution? Sorry Linda, which God are u talking of? The one we all worship on Sunday or another god?
You see, we live in a morally corrupt society where financial success covers a multitude of wrong doings and immorality.
A Repentant sinner can be forgiven, but an unrepentant one who goes publicly to drag the younger generation into the same path of immorality is the worst kind one can think of.

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Josnac(m): 11:33pm On May 25, 2018
She's very right..most of these hypocrites congratulating Linda ikeji up and down will skin their daughters/sisters alive if the get pregnant out of wedlock.. but because Linda has got money, everything now looks right.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Ceccylia(f): 11:33pm On May 25, 2018
You people should leave this woman Abeg, Save delivery madam.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Phemi93(m): 11:33pm On May 25, 2018
This babe should just give birth to what she's carrying and let all the noise about her being pregnant die down. The baby don dey get enemies right from womb.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:33pm On May 25, 2018
Balyz:
Any woman who has ever had sex with a man she isn't married to is a LovePeddler. If my own mother had sex with any man other than my father then she is a LovePeddler

You are right and you made a good point.
But do all the people shouting want her to go abort the baby now or what exactly?

I can never do what she did also as a man
But Let God be the judge and everyone face their problem is my point.

Point made!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unbothered! Davido Reacts To Ndlea’s Plan To Investigate His "Fan Mi" Video / I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi / Christopher Ogbonnaya Kanu: "I Have Never Been Married And I Have Just Two Kids"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.