Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

SHE IS MINE ; Episode 1 - Kelvin Adeoluwa Adeniyi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SHE IS MINE ; Episode 1 - Kelvin Adeoluwa Adeniyi (1683 Views)

Kelvin Hart Celebrates His Wife Read What He Said About Her / Kelvin Abu Is A Serial Scammer / Veteran Journalist Edmond Obilo And Ifeoluwapo Adeniyi Resigns From Splash FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHE IS MINE ; Episode 1 - Kelvin Adeoluwa Adeniyi by ifanajs: 7:43am On May 12, 2016
EPISODE 1

I couldn’t open my eyes, oh God, I can’t feel my legs, even my arms.....what is happening to me? My heart kept pounding heavily. Oh God! Oh God, is it what I ‘m thinking? Suddenly I opened my eyes slightly, it felt so heavy and achy. I am on a stretched wheel. Paramedics wheeled me into the hospital. I looked around slowly, I could recognise no one. Just a beautiful lady weeping furiously as they push the wheel into emergency room. Who is she, I couldn’t remember anything, Nurse, put pressure on it, one of the doctor’s attending to me bawls with fear. The nurse brings out a clotted wool aims for my spewing founts of blood gushing from the savagely slashed side of mine.
Another doctor arrived. From the way they all greeted him, he must be the head doctor. ‘What happened’, he asked.....Suddenly, everywhere was mute. What is this again, oh God! I couldn’t hear what they were saying anymore, but I could see their lips moving, oh gosh, does it mean I am going deaf, again I could hear slightly.
‘Open him up’, I heard slightly. What! Oh my gosh, they want to perform surgery on me, they want to open me up when I am still awake, what kind of doctor is this. But this is emergency room not surgery, this hospital must be fake. ‘They must kill me ni o, or else if I survive, I am suing them’, I thought furiously. Suddenly, I felt the soft touch of a nurse cutting off my cloth. Those nurses en, they can be tempting, everything about them is always soft. Oh sorry, my bad, I have forgotten, I am still in pain, she kept cutting and aimed for my trouser, ‘no no no no, you can’t cut that’ I thought shamefully, SHE UNBUCKLES MY TROUSER KNOT............... TO BE CONTINUED

(1) (Reply)

Worlds Most Feared Special Forces You Never Wishes To Encounter / Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 / Strange Looking Animal Found Inside Student Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.