Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Winning Each Day (A Devotional) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winning Each Day (A Devotional) (1315 Views)

Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding / 31 Reasons To Praise God This July (One For Each Day) / Spiritual Pill For Each Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 7:58am On May 12, 2016
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL

Pastor Albert Oyewole Soetan

2 Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph…

May 12, 2016
MIRACLES THROUGH THE MANUAL!

Genesis 1:2 (NKJV) Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. 3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

Carpets can be tricky to maintain. Their fibers trap dirt and soil in the deep layer which need extraction so that the carpet’s life isn’t shortened. Thus, carpet maintenance goes deeper than vacuum cleaning the surface layer.

Driven by this knowledge, some facility maintenance workers in an organization resolved to deep-clean the carpet by using a newly-acquired carpet extraction cleaning machine. They were so swift to get the job done that they never paid attention to going through the machine’s manual for proper installation.

It didn’t matter that the organization in question was a church facility. As long as the process of the manual was ignored, progress in the project was elusive. While the workers struggled to operate on the carpet extractor, one of the serving ministers asked an important question, “Have you cared to go through the extractor’s manual before attempting to operate on it?” It was a revelation of some sort! On going through the manual, they realized that all carpet extractors mix hot water with a cleaning solution that is injected into the carpet. The machine injects the solutions, and then extracts the soiled mixture. The extraction must be immediate to avoid over-wetting the carpets and to facilitate faster drying times. Prior to this time, they had erroneously used cold water to operate the extractor.

Miracles don’t happen randomly; they happen “revelationally”. Miracles don’t happen where they’re needed; they happen where they’re expected. Miracles don’t just happen; they happen only where the manifest presence of God is (God’s Word and Spirit). Our opening scripture reveals that before the miracle of creation happened, there was God’s Spirit and God’s spoken Word. These two combined together constitute the atmosphere for miracles. When God speaks, creation honours His Word (Psa 29:3). How much of God’s Word do you have in your spirit and are constantly declaring everyday? Do you manage the lips of your pastor by heeding his every word? Pay attention to what God is saying NOW (Psa 25:12). Use the Manual which is the Word of God, understood by the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
CONFESSION: The miracle-working God is at work on my behalf! I experience divine surprises today! God is causing events to be rearranged for my favour!

PRAYER: Father, I ask that You grant me the hearing ear and the seeing eye. As I speak Your Word, let there be miracles!

FURTHER READING: Acts 10:38, 2 Chronicles 20:20, Luke 5:17.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by amicable09(f): 8:56am On May 12, 2016
Correct! This is accurately on point OP! Hope we'll see more updates on a daily basis?
More grease to your elbow and more okro to your fingers. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 12, 2016
amicable09:
Correct!
This is accurately on point OP!
Hope we'll see more updates on a daily basis?

More grease to your elbow and more okro to your fingers. Lol.
Lol I will surely share Amy.... okro
Miss you o..
Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by amicable09(f): 4:49pm On May 12, 2016
tollyB:
Lol I will surely share Amy.... okro
Miss you o..
cheesy
I miss you too wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 6:36am On May 13, 2016

May 13, 2016
MIRACLES THROUGH THE MANUAL II
Joshua 1:8 (NKJV) This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.

An owner’s manual (also called an instruction manual or a user guide) is an instructional book or booklet that is supplied with almost all technologically advanced consumer products such as vehicles, home appliances and computer peripherals. Information contained in the owner’s manual typically includes: Safety instructions; assembly instructions; installation instructions; setup instructions; instructions for use and maintenance instructions. With the manual, the user can replicate the manufacturer’s end result whenever and wherever he/she is.

Every miracle starts with what God is saying. God could not do anything without “saying.” (Gen 1:3, 6, 9, 11). Start paying attention to God’s Word to experience miracles. God gave us His Word so that we can have godly experiences. God’s Word in your mouth is as potent as God’s Word in God’s mouth. One major key to accessing your blessing is by constantly declaring the Word of God (2 Cor 4:18).

1 Kings 17:5 So he went and did according to the word of the LORD, for he went and stayed by the Brook Cherith, which flows into the Jordan. 6 The ravens brought him bread and meat in the morning, and bread and meat in the evening; and he drank from the brook.
Elijah functioned by the Word of God and so he experienced miracles in his lifetime. By obedience to divine directions, ravens were swift to bring Elijah supernatural provisions. Today, God is sending people into your life that will favour you!

CONFESSION: The month of May is ending for me on a miraculous note! I am blessed because I see manifestations of God’s Word!

PRAYER: Lord, let there be manifestations of Your Word in my life and all that concerns me! Today, I pray miracles everywhere, all around me in Jesus’ Name!

FURTHER READING: 1 Kings 17:8-16, 2 Chronicles 20:20, Psalm 29:3.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 6:24am On May 14, 2016

May 14,  2016

ACKNOWLEDGE MIRACLES! 

Philemon 1:6 (KJV) That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. 

Morgan’s story is being told all around the world. It is being described as a modern day miracle. Morgan Lake of Dunkirk, Maryland is a vibrant and enthusiastic young woman. A 22-year-old college student who majored in communications. On a Friday in July 18, 2013, Morgan Lake’s car plunged 40 feet off Maryland’s Chesapeake Bay Bridge into the water below after a truck rammed into the rear of her car. Incredibly, Morgan managed to survive the horrifying ordeal.
Her car quickly submerged beneath the water’s surface, Her seat belt was locked and would not open, her arms were now flailing about, her mouth and body were filling up with water. Morgan said, “I started to feel the drowning sensation. I didn’t like how it felt.” With that, she felt a rush of hope as she told herself; “I’m not going out this way — I’m not dying.”
In that moment of defying death she reached out to God and  God turned her situation around; “I just felt as if God touched my shoulder and pushed me back against my car into my seat to relax me.” Morgan said that divine intervention allowed her to unlock her seat belt and then pull herself out of the driver side window, swim to the surface, then swimming to shore where help arrived.

Everyday, miracles are coming towards you. It’s either you receive them or walk past them (1 Chron 12:22). If you can change your perception of what miracles are, you’ll see them all around you. What brought about Morgan’s supernatural intervention is her faith attitude. As that scenario played out, she switched from just “needing a miracle” to “expecting a miracle.” (Matt 9:21-22). God doesn’t respond to tears, He responds to faith. Release your faith. Acknowledge the miracles God is bringing your way today and embrace them with thanksgiving!

CONFESSION: I receive my miracles today. No single day goes by without miracles happening all around me!

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for miracles in my life everyday. I acknowledge them and I see tangible manifestations.

FURTHER READING: 1 Chronicles 12:22, Psalm 23:6, 1 Kings 17:6.
Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 6:50am On May 15, 2016

May 15, 2015

TOUCH AND AGREE FOR MIRACLES!

Matthew 18:19 (NIV) “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.”

The institution of marriage was established by God Himself. Hence, Genesis 2:18 reveals, “And the LORD God said, “It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him.”" Marriage is therefore the evidence of God’s presence on earth.

The first miracle Jesus performed on earth was in a wedding ceremony in Cana of Galilee and the mother of Jesus was there. Before the miracle, Mary’s words were, “…Whatever He says to you, do it.” We see here that the miracle was tied to the servant’s obedience to divine instruction.

John 16:24 records a divine instruction from Jesus: ” Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.” James 4:2 says, “Ye have not, because ye ask not.” When two agree together in prayer, they are being obedient to a divine instruction and they are getting the atmosphere set for miracles.

God expects us to ask! Prayer is the means through which we ask God. John Wesley once said, “God does nothing except in response to believing prayer.” That’s the law He has designed to operate on this earth—the law of prayer. Every great act of God is traceable to a kneeling figure. Prayer is the believer’s advantage.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of prayer (Zech 12:10, Rom 8:26-28). There is a portion of the manifestation of the Spirit reserved for every marriage (Mal 2:15). Married people must hold hands and stir the supernatural dimension in the place of prayer. This must be a consistent covenant practice. When prayer is a habit, miracles become a lifestyle!

CONFESSION: The blessing of God is manifesting in my life as I engage the covenant platform of prayer.

PRAYER: Father, manifest Your wonders in my marriage and in everything that concerns me! Let me see the beauty of Your miracles everyday of my life in Jesus’ Name!

FURTHER READING: John 16:23–24, 1 Thessalonians 5:17, John 15:7.
Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 6:11am On May 16, 2016

May 16, 2016

STIR UP MIRACLES!

James 5:16 (AMP)…The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].
Every divine intervention in the course of nature is traceable to the supernatural dimension, stirred up by prayer. The scripture speaks of great exploits by Paul. Acts 19:11 Now God worked unusual miracles by the hands of Paul, 12 so that even handkerchiefs or aprons were brought from his body to the sick, and the diseases left them and the evil spirits went out of them. Paul was a man given to prayer.

James 5:17 Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months. 18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth produced its fruit.

The law of prayer requires us, as believers, to pray so that God can answer. In other words, you are supposed to ask, giving God the license to intervene in your life. The Father already knows what you need before you ask (Matt. 6:32). He also knows your desires. But He still requires that you ask Him for His perfect will to be established in and through you!

What are you praying for today? What Word do you have for what you are asking God to do in and through you? What Word are you declaring upon your family, spouse, children and finance? Miracles happen only at the pace of your prayer. God has put the control in your mouth! You are the one to determine when and where miracles happen!

CONFESSION: Miracles happen at my express request! When my knees touch the ground, heaven responds and miracles are birthed on earth!

PRAYER: Father, strengthen me to stand strong in prayer. As I pray Your Word, let Your mighty hand move on earth!

FURTHER READING: 1 Corinthians 14:18, Mark 11:24, 2 Chronicles 7:14.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 6:35am On May 17, 2016

May 17, 2016
STIR UP MIRACLES II
James 5:16 (AMP)…The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].

We can continue to mention the exploits of Paul as recorded in the New Testament. In yesterday’s devotional, we saw that Paul was a man given to prayer. Ephesians 1:17 (AMP)…”For I always pray to the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory…”
So distinct was Paul’s prayer style that we call them Pauline prayers. God, through the ministry of Paul, birthed and established many of the New Testament churches. A man of prayer is a man of wonders.

In Acts 3:1-10, we see the miracle of healing by Peter and John of a man born lame from his mother’s womb. Verse 1 reveals the powerful act behind that miracle. “Now Peter and John went up together to the temple at the hour of prayer, the ninth hour.”

Through praise and prayer, we see how the wonder working power of God was manifested in Acts chapter 16. “But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were loosed.

Don’t wait for miracles to happen! Enforce miracles through prayer. As a believer, the Spirit you have on your inside is the Spirit of prayer (Zech 12:10). Stir that Spirit with your earnest and fervent prayer (Acts 13:2).

CONFESSION: I engage heaven through intense prayer and the ministry of the Holy Spirit by speaking in tongues!

PRAYER: Lord, establish Your Kingdom culture on earth through me. Let Your perfect will stand in my life and sphere of influence in Jesus’ Name!

FURTHER READING: Acts 16:16-18, Mark 11:24, 2 Chronicles 7:14.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 10, 2016
RAPID ADVANCEMENT II
Posted: 09 Jun 2016 03:50 PM PDT

June 10, 2016

RAPID ADVANCEMENT II

2 Kings 7:5 (NKJV) And they rose at twilight to go to the camp of the Syrians; and when they had come to the outskirts of the Syrian camp, to their surprise no one was there.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others – Marianne Williamson.

Despite dropping out of school in eighth grade and starting his own business during the Great Depression, by putting God first in his life, Marion Wade went on to create a company that still thrives today. A devoted Christian, Marion was the founder of ServiceMaster.

Today’s opening scripture shows us the incredible power of faith-based actions. The four leprous men released their faith for the best when they had the odds stacked against them. They advanced into prepared provision.
Every limiting circumstance around you is actually telling you that you are powerful beyond measure (ROM 8:37). The presence of king-size challenges often signifies the availability of king-size anointing. Know the truth – the things that are against you are afraid of you. Don’t accommodate the thoughts of lack, failure and defeat. You are more than a conqueror. Advance like the victor that you are.

CONFESSION: I am made in the image and likeness of God. There is no impossibility for me. Every day, I enforce positive changes all around me.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive Your Word with faith in my heart. Thank You for causing me to triumph always!

FURTHER READING: 2 Kings 4:2-3, Daniel 6, Proverbs 22:29

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2016

June 11, 2016

BOLD STANDS

Isaiah 30:18 (ISV) Nevertheless, the LORD will wait so he can be gracious to you; and thus he will rise up to show you mercy

There are times when God will require of you to make some bold audacious moves. You will have to make the decision not to blend in, give in or cave in. Times when you have to decide whether to cautiously take the path of least resistance or risk it all and make a bold stance for the world to see. What would you do then?

Tim Tebow was born the youngest of five children to a modest Christian missionary couple. His mother was discovered to be pregnant of him while in a coma, and he was miraculously delivered despite medical warning of him being a stillbirth. Tim grew up under the disadvantage of being homeschooled, meaning he did not enjoy the conventional educational system. He, however, rose from this humble background to become a prolific American football player who did not stop professing his faith. In a world of glitz and glam, Tim took the bold stand of public display of his faith by wearing his favourite scripture, John 3:16 on his face paint for the 2009 championship game. In the 2010 playoffs series between Broncos & Steelers, Tim threw and ran a career record of 316 yards, made a 31.6 yards/completion (an NFL off-season record) in that game and this intense game garnered a 31.6% national viewership for the network airing the game. The next morning, “John 3:16″ was the number one searched item on the Google search engine followed by “Tebow” and “Tim Tebow”.

Just like the three Hebrew boys in Daniel 3, when we make bold stands and audacious moves for God, He shows up for us. Caught between the Egyptian army and the Red sea, God made a way of showing forth His glory. God is waiting for you to make that bold decision so he can take the world by surprise.

CONFESSION: I am making bold steps and advancing in the right direction. My steps and stands are bringing glory to the name of Jesus.

PRAYER: Thank you Lord for confirming yourself strong in my life, career, family and ministry.

FURTHER READING: Daniel 3, 2 Kings 7:5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
SPREAD ABROAD
Posted: 11 Jun 2016 02:44 PM PDT

June 12, 2016

SPREAD ABROAD

Genesis 28:14 (NKJV) Also your descendants shall be as the dust of the earth; you shall spread abroad to the west and the east, to the north and south; and in you and in your seed shall all the families of the earth shall be blessed.
The term “spread abroad” is the Hebrew word “parah” meaning “to burst forth.” It indicates the powerful multiplication and spreading of something in all directions. Every time God’s Word comes to you, it comes to advance you – irrespective of your circumstances. God’s Word is the greatest agent of change; it doesn’t come to negotiate with your situation – it comes to turn it around.
Psalm 119:89 (NKJV) “Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven.” Once you have the infallible Word of God for any situation, you are certain that it will end in praise.

God reserves a role for you to play to see His Word manifest in your life and situation – you have to take actions. In 2 Chronicles 26:15, the Scriptures reveal concerning King Uzziah, “And he made devices in Jerusalem, invented by skillful men, to be on the towers and the corners, to shoot arrows and large stones. So his fame spread far and wide, for he was marvelously helped till he became strong.” You have the responsibility to act so that the Word of God concerning your life and situation can come to fruition. Stop looking at the things you do not have. Act and take actions knowing that you have been marvelously helped.

CONFESSION: I am divinely helped. My steps are ordered of the Lord. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places.

PRAYER: Lord, send me help from Your sanctuary, marvelous help oh God. Every step I take, cause Your Word to come to fruition in my life.

FURTHER READING: Isaiah 54:2, 2 Kings7:5, 1 Chronicles 4:10.
Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 13, 2016
June 13, 2016
SPREAD ABROAD II

Genesis 28:14 (NKJV) Also your descendants shall be as the dust of the earth; you shall spread abroad to the west and the east, to the north and south; and in you and in your seed shall all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

She was a successful American businesswomen. Mary Kay started a company in nineteen sixty-three with a five thousand dollar investment. Today, Mary Kay Cosmetics is an international company worth thousands of millions of dollars. Mary Kathlyn Wagner was born in the state of Texas in nineteen eighteen. For much of her childhood, she cared for her sick father while her mother worked long hours at a public eating place.

Mary Kay began selling different kinds of products. At first, she sold books. Later, she visited peoples’ homes to show how home care products such as cleaning fluids and equipment helped ease housework.
One night, Mary Kay was showing these productst to the home of Ova Heath Spoonemore. Later in the evening, Mrs. Spoonemore began giving her guests some home made skin care products. The products were developed by her father, J.W. Heath, in Arkansas. Mary Kay tried the skin care products and found they made her skin smooth. Later, she started the Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation, a non-profit group that provides money to support research about cancers affecting women. In two thousand one, the company and foundation expanded their goals in an effort to help stop violence against women.

Every successful and thriving business has God as its source. To thrive in the marketplace is to partner with God. Partnership with God is the believer’s advantage – James 1:17-18.

CONFESSION: I have more and more wisdom, more and more grace, more anointing to press forward and advance.

PRAYER: Lord, glorify yourself through my life. Everywhere I go, make me a marvel unto many. Through partnership with You, I receive grace to stand out in life.

FURTHER READING: Isaiah 54:2, 2 Kings7:5, 1 Chronicles 4:10.

1 Like

Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 15, 2016

June 15, 2016

SPIRIT OF INNOVATION II

Job 32:7 (NASB) “I thought age should speak, And increased years should teach wisdom. 8 “But it is a spirit in man, And the breath of the Almighty gives them understanding.

Have you ever asked yourself why successful people spend some time alone? Every successful person spends time alone to think. This is because thinking precedes innovation. There are so many things that can be accelerated in your life if only you can spend time thinking. Henry Ford once said, “Thinking is the hardest word there is”, which is probably the reason why very few people engage in it. Nobody just stumbles upon success; the greater your thinking, the greater your achievement. Innovative thinking is what gives you direction to achieve the dream God has put in your heart.

The tale of how Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank created their hardware empire ranks as one of the greatest entrepreneurial comeback stories of all time. In the late 1970s, they were both officers in a Southern California home-center chain called Handy Dan when Sanford S. Sigoloff took over Handy Dan’s ailing parent company, Daylin Inc. Next, the unexpected happened! Sanford notoriously fired Marcus and Blank.

In 1978, when co-founders Marcus and Blank stated that they wanted to make The Home Depot the hallmark of the home-improvement industry, a lot of people laughed at them. But no one is laughing anymore. By combining the convenience and service of mom-and-pop hardware stores with the low prices and huge product selection of warehouse outlets, this dynamic do-it-yourself duo transformed a few ragtag stores into the largest home-improvement retailer in the United States. Within 5 years of losing their jobs, their annual sales were $1 billon.

It doesn’t matter what you’re going through now. Your best days are still ahead of you. The next five years can be the most amazing, rewarding and most productive years of your life or just another five years, it is completely up to you to make lemonade out of the lemon.

CONFESSION: Because I am blessed beyond measure, I look out for the blessing in every situation. I see beautiful beginning in every dead end.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your wisdom that teaches me to make the best out of every situation. Open my heart to wisdom for witty invention.

FURTHER READING: Ecclesiastes 10:10 (MSG), 1 John 2:27, Proverbs 2:6.

1 Like

Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 22, 2016

June 20, 2016

THE UNSTOPPABLE YOU III

Hebrews 13:5 ,(NKJV) Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” 6 So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

“All stories of great success are also stories of persisting through failure and triumph over adversity.” – Forbes

The Beatles were an English rock band that became arguably the most successful act of the 20th century. They contributed to music, film, literature, art, and fashion, made a continuous impact on popular culture and the lifestyle of several generations. Their songs and images carrying powerful ideas of love, peace, help, and imagination evoked creativity and liberation that outperformed the rusty Soviet propaganda and contributed to breaking walls in the minds of millions, thus making impact on human history.

But the Beatles’ early career was actually a series of failures–a record that culminated in their unsuccessful audition with the leading record company of their era, Decca Records. This particular failure nearly caused the band to break up. Faced with that kind of rejection, most bands would have given up, gone back to their run-of-the-mill day jobs, and continued to play occasional gigs. But the Beatles were not like most bands. They ignored the alleged musical experts, internalised their failures, and improved their value proposition by working.

Every failure can be turned into a stepping stone to success. Every mistake is a lesson in what not to do. What distinguishes great people is that they do not become victims of their failures. When they fall down, they get back up. And when people tell them it can’t be done, they refuse to buy into the lack of belief.

CONFESSION: I am the fragrance of possibility in every moment. I see myself the way God sees me.

PRAYER: Thank You Father for granting me Your divine wisdom to win in every situation. I am victorious in all things.

FURTHER READING: Joshua 1:1-9, Psalm 84:11, 1 Peter 2:9.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2016

June 22, 2016

FAITH THAT OVERCOMES

1 John 5:4 (MSG) Every God-begotten person conquers the world’s ways. The conquering power that brings the world to its knees is our faith. 5 The person who wins out over the world’s ways is simply the one who believes Jesus is the Son of God.

Some Christians are confronted with a dilemma. They wonder why they are not healed in their bodies, don’t get their needs met or don’t have any achievement in their workplaces when they already have faith.
Every born again child of God has faith as a gift. You don’t work for it. This faith was imparted to the spirit man when you got born again. However, you can’t afford to stay at that level: you need to grow in faith.

HOW TO MAKE FAITH WORK

“So the Lord said, “If you have faith as a mustard seed…” Luke 17:6 (NKJV). What do we do with a seed? We plant it.

You are not meant to “have” faith, as it were; rather, you are meant to RELEASE (plant) faith. It is this released faith that enables you produce God’s results in every area of your life.
Scripture reveals concerning the apostles, “who through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.” HEB 11:33-34 (NKJV).

Don’t stop at just having faith. Put your faith to work – subdue earthly kingdoms, put a stop to every form of darkness in your life, put the enemy to flight in your business, health, academics, career and family. You have the greatest weapon – your faith; put it to work.

CONFESSION: I am happening to things through faith. Today, I release faith for covenant entitlements. Nothing is impossible to me!

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for making me more than a conqueror. I acknowledge that I am victorious in all things.

FURTHER READING: Hebrews 11, Hebrews 10:35-39, Romans 8:28
Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 23, 2016

June 23, 2016

FAITH TO FOLLOW THROUGH!

Hebrews 10:35 (MSG) So don’t throw it all away now. You were sure of yourselves then. It’s still a sure thing! 36 But you need to stick it out, staying with God’s plan so you’ll be there for the promised completion.

Paul wrote to the Galatian church to emphasize the need for them to continue walking in faith, the supernatural ability imparted to the spirit man, and not use human reasoning in their walk with God. Galatians 3:1 (MSG) “You crazy Galatians! Did someone put a hex on you? Have you taken leave of your senses? Something crazy has happened, for it’s obvious that you no longer have the crucified Jesus in clear focus in your lives. His sacrifice on the Cross was certainly set before you clearly enough. 2 Let me put this question to you: How did your new life begin? Was it by working your heads off to please God? Or was it by responding to God’s Message to you?”

When you are brought into the Kingdom of God, faith becomes what you need for mobility – 2 COR 5:7. You begin to be instructed by God so you can respond with faith. Your responses are no longer based on external happenings (financial state, negative medical report etc). “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.” – Luke 17:20-21.
Faith is a necessary prerequisite for your increase in God’s Kingdom. Not to walk by faith is to limit your progress in life.

CONFESSION: With my faith, I step into deep waters. The wonders of God are revealed in and through me!

PRAYER: Heavenly Father, bring me into deep fellowship with You. Help me to be consistent in faith.

FURTHER READING: Genesis 22:1-19, Hebrews 10:35-39, 1 John 5:4.
Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2016

June 24, 2016
FAITH TO FOLLOW THROUGH II

Hebrews 10:35 (MSG) So don’t throw it all away now. You were sure of yourselves then. It’s still a sure thing! 36 But you need to stick it out, staying with God’s plan so you’ll be there for the promised completion.

God’s Word came to Jeremiah, “I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out–plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.” JER 29:11 (MSG). We see here that all that is needed for the fulfillment of God’s plans is Jeremiah’s willingness to trust and follow through God’s plans. The greatest undoing of some believers is that they think God will not give them the best possible they desire for themselves – quite the complete opposite of the truth. God’s plans is to give you the future you hope for (EPH 3:20).

For you to advance, don’t be all about meeting your needs by any means possible but be concerned about putting faith in God – trusting God to lead you to His already prepared provisions (good health, thriving business, prosperous career, good finance, abundance of supplies etc).

The blessed man is the man who has trust in the character of God and is eager to hear and pay attention to God’s instructions so he can effortlessly advance into God’s blessings (PSA 1). However, there are some Christians who find it easy to latch on God’s promises but are not ready to pay attention to God’s Word. They speed-read their Bibles and do not listen for instruction. Always asking for God to bless them, they do not take the time to prayerfully seek what God has blessed so they can walk in it. Such Christians will not partake of the blessedness of followership.

Psalms 65:11 “You crown the year with Your goodness, And Your paths drip with abundance.” To follow God is to walk in the abundance of His goodness.

CONFESSION: My heart is instructed of the Lord. Because I am the planting of the Lord, I flourish in all that I do.

PRAYER: Heavenly Father, I ask that you grant unto me listening ears and a ready heart to follow You. Let today mark the beginning of my progress.

FURTHER READING: Genesis 22:1-19, Hebrews 10:35-39, 1 John 5:4.
Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2016

June 26, 2016

SONGS OF LIFTINGS!

Psalm 20:1 (KJV) But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

As a child of God, you have been lifted by the Spirit of the living God and nothing can bring you down. Every time you confess God’s Word with faith in your heart, you come in agreement with the mind of God for you. Never let today go by without declaring boldly that you are lifted. Psalm 27:6 And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in his tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.

The child of God must understand his/her position so as to walk in covenant realities. Your place is above and not under, you are now one with God. “And has raised us up together, and made sit together in heavenly places in Christ.” Ephesians 2:6. In this scripture, we see the word “together” twice. You are together with God, lifted far above failure, mediocrity, lack, etc. Rehearse your songs of victory. Don’t let it depart out of your mouth, God will cause your songs to be heard in the far ends of the earth.

CONFESSION: I speak supernatural liftings, everywhere, all around me, starting with me.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for lifting my head above my contemporaries. I acknowledge that I am lifted in every area of my life.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 241-5, Ephesians 2:6-10, Genesis 42.
Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2016

June 27, 2016

SONGS OF LIFTINGS II

Psalm 20:1 (KJV) But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

In the calendar of God, we are in the right position and timing for special blessings. This season, God is in the business of lifting His children and distinguishing them with His special blessings.

Malachi 3:16 “Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, And the LORD listened and heard [them;] So a book of remembrance was written before Him For those who fear the LORD And who meditate on His name. 17 ” They shall be Mine,” says the LORD of hosts, ” On the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them As a man spares his own son who serves him.” 18 Then you shall again discern Between the righteous and the wicked, Between one who serves God And one who does not serve Him.”

Because it was her due time for lifting, Esther was favoured among her contemporaries. Esther 2:16 “So Esther was taken unto king Ahasuerus into his house royal in the tenth month, which is the month Tebeth, in the seventh year of his reign. 17 And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crown upon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti.”

People will see your results this season and acknowledge that God is with you. The result you produce will make God popular. You are set apart and lifted. The mark of distinction is upon you. In the midst of thousands, you will be noticed and chosen.

CONFESSION: Because I am the jewel of the Lord, I am favoured and lifted above my contemporaries.

PRAYER: Lord thank You for causing everything to work for my good this season. I declare that everything has changed for the better.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 241-5, Ephesians 2:6-10, Genesis 42.
Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 29, 2016

June 28, 2016

WAVES OF GLORY

Haggai 2:9 (MSG) “‘This Temple is going to end up far better than it started out, a glorious beginning but an even more glorious finish: a place in which I will hand out wholeness and holiness.’ Decree of GOD-of-the-Angel-Armies.”

The word “glory” is the Hebrew word “kabod” and the Greek word “doxa.” The glory of an entity is the entity at its most exalted state – the best it can ever be. The glory of God is the fullness of God. The time has come for the fullness of God’s goodness to be manifested in your life.
No one encounters the glory of God and remains the same. As you open up to embrace the move of God this season, you will contact the overwhelming goodness of God that will bring about complete wholeness in your life. “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” 2 COR 3:18.
These are the days that God has appointed to bring you into the condition of blessedness. Romans 8:18 “For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” God is giving you a glorious finish in the second half of this year. You are ending better than you started.

CONFESSION: I am experiencing a major shift in life. I see glorious perfection, I have a better ending!

PRAYER: Glorious Father, thank You for the overwhelming dimension of your goodness. Position me to receive the fullness of your goodness this season.

FURTHER READING: Colossians 1:27, Psalm 20:1, 2 Corinthians 4:17.

1 Like

Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 29, 2016
SUPERNATURALLY CLASSIFIED
Posted: 28 Jun 2016 02:11 PM PDT

June 29, 2016

Micah 4:2 (NKJV) Many nations shall come and say, ” Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths.” For out of Zion the law shall go forth, And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Daniel had access to privileged information that stood him out in his generation. He provided kings with timely counsel for timeless success. In Daniel 6:10, we see that Daniel was a man given to fasting and prayer, he had a place and time of fellowship with God. “…he continued to pray just as he had always done. His house had windows in the upstairs that opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he knelt there in prayer, thanking and praising his God.” DAN 6:10 (MSG).
Divine instruction makes you relevant in your generation. It causes you to excel where others fail – it’s the antidote to failure and lack. Daniel 2:19 (NKJV) “That night the answer to the mystery was given to Daniel in a vision. Daniel blessed the God of heaven, 20 saying, “Blessed be the name of God, forever and ever. He knows all, does all: 21 He changes the seasons and guides history, He raises up kings and also brings them down, he provides both intelligence and discernment.”

What God is set to do in your life this season is supernaturally classified. God is giving you access to classified information that will position you to decide the turn of economic and political events; your businesses/organization will be highly sought-after. The experts will come to you for guidance and solution. This last half of the year, the spotlight is on you!

CONFESSION: I am instructed of the Lord to ride on the highways of life. I succeed where others fail!

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for the outpouring of Your Spirit and grace. I pray that You reveal Your glory in my life.

FURTHER READING: Acts 1:13-14, Isaiah 60:3, Psalm 20:2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2016

July 1, 2016

GLORY INVASION

Isaiah 58:8 (NKJV) Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.

There is the fast that provokes heaven for the release of glory (the fullness of God) on earth. Isaiah 58:6 (NKJV) “Is this not the fast that I have chosen: To loose the bonds of wickedness, To undo the heavy burdens, To let the oppressed go free, And that you break every yoke? 7 Is it not to share your bread with the hungry, And that you bring to your house the poor who are cast out; When you see the naked, that you cover him, And not hide yourself from your own flesh?

The heavens open over the earth, divinity kisses humanity when you engage the covenant platform of fasting and prayer. Acts 13:2 (NKJV) As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, “Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.” 3 Then, having fasted and prayed, and laid hands on them, they sent them away.

Beginning from this moment, God’s mighty hand is upon you. There is about to be a supernatural separation. You are therefore released and commissioned into the next level. Never again will you suffer lack, scarcity, sickness, failure and rejection. Welcome to your season of testimonies.

CONFESSION: The atmosphere over my life has shifted. I am ushered into the very goodness of God.

PRAYER: Lord, I am opened before You, do to me what You want. Let my life announce Your glory to the world.

FURTHER READING: Hebrews 2:4, Isaiah 32:15, Isaiah 60:1-18.
Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2016

July 5, 2016

OPERATING THE BLESSING

Genesis 12:1 (NKJV) Now the LORD had said to Abram: “Get out of your country, From your family And from your father’s house, To a land that I will show you. 2 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

The way God qualifies us to receive the manifestation of the blessing is by divine instructions. To listen to God’s direction is to be supernaturally positioned to receive and dispense the blessing of God.
God doesn’t give to you the blessing that you are not prepared for. Galatians 4:1 (NKJV) Now I say that the heir, as long as he is a child, does not differ at all from a slave, though he is master of all, 2 but is under guardians and stewards until the time appointed by the father.

Make up your mind to walk in God’s blessing by obedience. Every time God blesses you, always remember to turn around and be a channel of blessing to others. Genesis 12:2 (NKJV) I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.

CONFESSION: I am blessed to be a blessing. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places.

PRAYER: Lord, grant me grace and wisdom to position the release of Your blessing. Bless me and make me a blessing.

FURTHER READING: Hebrews 7:1-10, Luke 6:38, Genesis 26:13.
Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2016

July 7, 2016

THE NEW SEASON IN YOUR MOUTH

Ecclesiastes 8:4 (NKJV) Where the word of a king is, there is power; And who may say to him, “What are you doing?”

The realm of the believer is a spiritual realm. The believer is seated above and lives life from the class of God. Ephesians 2:6 “and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus.”
This makes the believer entirely different from the natural man. He responds to the issues of life from a Kingdom stand point.

As a believer, God designed you to live by faith. Faith is loud, not quite and it acts. Galatians 3:11 For “the just shall live by faith.” Birthing the supernatural by your bold declarations and enforcing God’s will on earth. Not to live by faith is live below your true identity.

This is the time to speak words of faith and make bold declarations. This is the time to take steps. Just because you feel stagnant doesn’t mean you are stuck. You are the one that permits every event happening in your life. You determine the new season by speaking it to manifestation.

CONFESSION: Grace is poured upon my lips. It is anew season for me!

PRAYER: Father, pour Your grace on my lips. I speak forth a new season of acceleration, increase and lifting!

FURTHER READING: Joshua 10:13-15, Revelation 12:11, Hebrews 13:5-6.

1 Like

Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2016

July 10, 2016

POSITIONING FOR NEW THINGS

Isaiah 43:18 (NKJV) “Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. 19 Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness [And] rivers in the desert.

The blessings of God are voice activated. If you do not say it, you will not see it happen. You must remember that God spoke the universe into being. Jesus activated His destiny when He rose up to speak in the temple (Luke 4:17-21). He ended His reading by saying, “Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.”

What are you speaking into your life? You are not just a social animal like some would like you to believe. In the original Hebrew translation of Genesis 1:26 when God created man, what He actually said was, “Let us make another speaking spirit…”

You were designed to speak. Your words were designed to carry power. You have the creative power of God at work in you. You must speak God’s Word to get the kind of results that astound the world. Start by declaring God’s praise to the ends of the earth. “This people I have formed for Myself; They shall declare My praise.” (Isaiah 43:21).

CONFESSION: I speak God’s Word, therefore I have the God-kind of results!

PRAYER: Father in the Name of Jesus, I acknowledge that Your creative power is at work in me. As I speak newness, let the world take cognisance that my results are divinely birthed.

FURTHER READING: Genesis 1:22, Luke 4:17-21, Hebrews 13:5-6.
Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 19, 2016
DESTINY STEPS II

1 Samuel 30:8 (NKJV) So David inquired of the Lord, saying, “Shall I pursue this troop? Shall I overtake them?” And He answered him, “Pursue, for you shall surely overtake them and without fail recover all.”

Two-third (2/3) of God’s name is “GO.” You can’t afford to be laid back and cavalier in this season of special blessings and rewards. Go for every spoken Word of God over your life and lay hold of God’s promises. If you insist on waiting on God’s instruction, do the absolute best with what you have, where you are. The Bible says, “Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might…” Ecclesiastes 9:10.

You have to have something that wakes you up early in the morning and keeps you up all night. Get to work. God for it! That dream will not just happen. That vision will not just materialize. Make up your mind to maximize your God-given gifts. Don’t let them lie fallow.

When God sees what you have done with little, He will entrust you with more. If you take destiny steps and take the territory in front of you, God will lead you to a larger place. Make the present so beautiful that the future begins to beckon on you.

CONFESSION: “Impossible” is where my “stuff” is. I move swiftly towards my prepared provision. I am swifter than eagle.

PRAYER: Father in the Name of Jesus, I agree with Your Word and I press into the reality of it. Release Your supernatural power to work on my behalf.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 90:17, 2 Samuel 1:23, Ecclesiastes 9:11.

1 Like

Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2016

July 22, 2016

IT’S IN YOUR HANDS

Exodus 4:2 (NKJV) So the LORD said to him, “What is that in your hand?” He said, “A rod.”

Have you ever wondered what gave Moses the confidence to walk up to Pharaoh, in the very courts of the Egyptian King, surrounded by the best trained army of his days, armed with only a shepherd’s staff and accompanied by an eloquent slave? He had met with God and God had asked him the question that you must must ask yourself today, “What’s in your hand?” (Exo 4:2). This question was profound because Moses had with him the very instrument that he would use to convince Israel, defeat Pharaoh and bring glory to God. While carrying the shepherd’s rod around, he had no idea that the stick in his hand could part the Red Sea. He was just like you, with no idea what he could achieve with what he had in his hands right there and then.

What do you have in your hands? Your mental dexterity, your eloquence, your great singing ability, your business acumen, your love for numbers, your eye for detail – whatever your gift is, God is able to take it and do something with it that will impact our world. There are are a million and one new inventions this world needs. There are services that will touch lives and glorify God that are yet to be created. It’s in your hands. Now put it in God’s hands and watch everything change.

CONFESSION: I am blessed and fruitful, I release the gift of God on my inside to solve the world’s problems. My gifts create favour and prosperity.

PRAYER: Father in the Name of Jesus, open the eyes of my understanding to see the priceless substance that You put in me. I acknowledge that I am a divine asset on earth.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 78:72, Exodus 3:9-10, Genesis 1:28.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winning Each Day (A Devotional) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2016
July 27, 2016

SAME MIND, SAME LIFE!

Proverbs 23:7 (NKJV) For as he thinks in his heart, so is he…

Your change is connected to how you think. You are where you are because of how you had thought. The evidence of knowledge is the result you see. What you claim you know that has not given you results, you are yet to know. God tested Adam to know if he operates at the same mentality as He because He knew it would direct the course of his life. He (God) gave him (Adam) the test of naming the animals made by Him.

Philippians 2:5 “Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus.” You can operate in the same frequency as God. The same mindset that Christ had, that made Him know where Peter could get money and that He could walk on water. 1 Corinthians 2:16 ““who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.” You must train your mind to think and function like God. When you are confronted with a situation, your first response should be, “how would God think and go about this situation?” Until you start thinking like God, you won’t get God-results in life. You must have same mind with God to experience His very life on earth.

CONFESSION: I will teach the people of the world what it means to be blessed supernaturally. God will touch my finance. Whatever I touch prospers, I am inspired by the Lord and people will wonder why m case is different.

PRAYER: Father in the name of Jesus, I pray that you change the way I have always thought. From today, let me begin to operate in the frequency of God (ROM 12:2).

FURTHER READING: Isaiah 42:9, Isaiah 43:18-19, Colossians 3:2.

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Victory In French Elections!!! | Tb Joshua Prophecy / Spiritual Dimension To Scamming / Download I Shall Not Want MP3 By Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.