Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Emmanuel Macron Victory In French Elections!!! | Tb Joshua Prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emmanuel Macron Victory In French Elections!!! | Tb Joshua Prophecy (1312 Views)

Nigeria, Write Down The Date MAY 16th 2018 | New TB Joshua PROPHECY / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Macron Victory In French Elections!!! | Tb Joshua Prophecy by Temotala: 11:59pm On May 07, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQEf8gDuI14

"We are praying for him [Emmanuel Macron] and our prayer will answer! It is prayer that will put him there, not anything - because of his heart for refugees and immigrants." - T.B. Joshua (May 7, 2017)

Re: Emmanuel Macron Victory In French Elections!!! | Tb Joshua Prophecy by sLentlover7778(m): 12:09am On May 08, 2017
When a man's way please God..
Re: Emmanuel Macron Victory In French Elections!!! | Tb Joshua Prophecy by jnrbayano(m): 12:40am On May 08, 2017
....Hillary Clinton's loss to Donald Trump comes to mind
Re: Emmanuel Macron Victory In French Elections!!! | Tb Joshua Prophecy by Nobody: 12:41am On May 08, 2017
Now I really fear for Emmanuel Macron!

Notice how the US election failed prophecy changed TBJ's tune on prophecies.

Before: God revealed the winner to me, and it is a woman (Prophecy)

After: We pray He wins. (Hope)

Dude got cut to size lmao!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Victory In French Elections!!! | Tb Joshua Prophecy by hoMegas(m): 1:11am On May 08, 2017
Tb Joshua. May your skydaddy punish you. Using opinion polls and online assessments to decisive your gullible sheeeple

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Victory In French Elections!!! | Tb Joshua Prophecy by Amberon: 5:37am On May 08, 2017
Compare your life to TB Joshua's and ask yourself who the "sky daddy" is punishing.
hoMegas:
Tb Joshua. May your skydaddy punish you. Using opinion polls and online assessments to decisive your gullible sheeeple

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Victory In French Elections!!! | Tb Joshua Prophecy by hoMegas(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2017
Amberon:
Compare your life to TB Joshua's and ask yourself who the "sky daddy" is punishing.
For your information,I have a very pleasant life. I needn't compare myself to tb Joshua because I am barely half his age but not only am I sure of being a better human, I am sure his greatness will pale in comparison to mine.
p.s
I know you are a loyal sheeple
Re: Emmanuel Macron Victory In French Elections!!! | Tb Joshua Prophecy by Nobody: 9:03am On May 08, 2017
See them dulging this topic but if it was the opposite you would see 8 pages
Re: Emmanuel Macron Victory In French Elections!!! | Tb Joshua Prophecy by CatfishBilly: 10:21am On May 08, 2017
From Opinion Polls to the first round of election, it was always obvious that Macron was gonna win. Rubbish
If TB feels he can see from god, let him prophecy who would win the English elections or the winner of Uttar Pradesh governorship elections.
Making his predictions after opinion polls and forecasts have been made. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Victory In French Elections!!! | Tb Joshua Prophecy by Amberon: 4:50pm On May 08, 2017
TB Joshua is the 16th most famous pastor/prophet to have ever lived since the creation of the world. That doesn't look like something that will fade out anytime soon.

I'm not a sheeple, I just recognize greatness when I see it. You on the other hand remain inconsequential and a mere hater. [s]
hoMegas:
For your information,I have a very pleasant life. I needn't compare myself to tb Joshua because I am barely half his age but not only am I sure of being a better human, I am sure his greatness will pale in comparison to mine.
p.s
I know you are a loyal sheeple
[/s]
Re: Emmanuel Macron Victory In French Elections!!! | Tb Joshua Prophecy by hopefulLandlord: 5:16pm On May 08, 2017
Amberon:
TB Joshua is the 16th most famous pastor/prophet to have ever lived since the creation of the world. That doesn't look like something that will fade out anytime soon.

I'm not a sheeple, I just recognize greatness when I see it. You on the other hand remain inconsequential and a mere hater.

lol, you sound hurt and are barely making any sense

you asked hoMegas to "compare his life to TB Joshua's"

let's assume hoMegas is living in one of the most extreme of poverty, that according to you gives him no right to criticise Joshua?

does this mean Bill Gates is beyond criticism from any Mortal? no one with a lower standard of living can criticise someone with comparatively higher standard

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Victory In French Elections!!! | Tb Joshua Prophecy by Amberon: 6:51pm On May 08, 2017
Couldn't even finish reading your thrash! [s]
hopefulLandlord:

lol, you sound hurt and are barely making any sense

you asked hoMegas to "compare his life to TB Joshua's"

let's assume hoMegas is living in one of the most extreme of poverty, that according to you gives him no right to criticise Joshua?

does this mean Bill Gates is beyond criticism from any Mortal? no one with a lower standard of living can criticise someone with comparatively higher standard
[/s]
Re: Emmanuel Macron Victory In French Elections!!! | Tb Joshua Prophecy by hopefulLandlord: 8:06pm On May 08, 2017
Amberon:
Couldn't even finish reading your thrash!

you must be very naive of you think posts are 100% meant for the quoted, I give posts like this more for readers to see the level of asininity people like you have

(1) (Reply)

The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze / 10 Habits That Need The Boot / Revealed! How Yemisi Iginla Poisoned Joshua Iginla After Her Secret Was Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.