Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

5 Zulu Girls Shows Off Firm Boobs (Photos & Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Zulu Girls Shows Off Firm Boobs (Photos & Video) (17040 Views)

Meet The Ghanaian Celebrity Who Teases Fans With Her Luscious Boobs (photos) / See What Happened To Lady While Trying To Enlarge Her Boobs (photos) / Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Zulu Girls Shows Off Firm Boobs (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 11:01am On May 12, 2016

Re: 5 Zulu Girls Shows Off Firm Boobs (Photos & Video) by cruzita(f): 11:06am On May 12, 2016
nonsense
Re: 5 Zulu Girls Shows Off Firm Boobs (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 12, 2016
Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: 5 Zulu Girls Shows Off Firm Boobs (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 12, 2016
In as much as i have great respect for the cultures of our people, i do frown at this culture of exposing the female private assets in the public to the point of allowing cameras.

1 Like

Re: 5 Zulu Girls Shows Off Firm Boobs (Photos & Video) by Nature8(m): 11:18am On May 12, 2016
Ok na..

1 Like

Re: 5 Zulu Girls Shows Off Firm Boobs (Photos & Video) by Luckylife(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2016
A girl bought an iPad. When her father saw it, He asked her "What was the 1st thing you did when you bought it?
"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad" she replied.
"Did someone force you to do so?"
- "No"
"Don't you think it's an insult to the manufacturer?"
- "No dad! In fact they even recommend using a cover for the iPad"
"Did you cover it because it was cheap & ugly?"
- "Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damage and decrease in value."
"When you put the cover on, didn't it reduce the iPad's beauty?"
- "I think it looks better and it is worth it for the protection it gives my iPad."
The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said,
"Yet if I had asked you to cover your body which is much more precious than the iPad, would you have readily agreed"
She was mute.....
~ Indecent dressing and exposure of your body reduces your value and respect.
‪#‎ Cover_Your_Ipad or you body. Note ; majority of men see girls in here that exposed their used products as common rejected easy go girls , looking for men to devour.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Zulu Girls Shows Off Firm Boobs (Photos & Video) by Tapout(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2016
^^^^ if ur own don fall, use push up bra elp am.....just stop hating

1 Like

Re: 5 Zulu Girls Shows Off Firm Boobs (Photos & Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 1:21pm On May 12, 2016
OH MAN,

I FIND THIS REALLY DISGUSTING! undecided
Re: 5 Zulu Girls Shows Off Firm Boobs (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 12, 2016
Luckylife:
A girl bought an iPad. When her father saw it, He asked her "What was the 1st thing you did when you bought it?
"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad" she replied.
"Did someone force you to do so?"
- "No"
"Don't you think it's an insult to the manufacturer?"
- "No dad! In fact they even recommend using a cover for the iPad"
"Did you cover it because it was cheap & ugly?"
- "Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damage and decrease in value."
"When you put the cover on, didn't it reduce the iPad's beauty?"
- "I think it looks better and it is worth it for the protection it gives my iPad."
The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said,
"Yet if I had asked you to cover your body which is much more precious than the iPad, would you have readily agreed"
She was mute.....
~ Indecent dressing and exposure of your body reduces your value and respect.
‪#‎ Cover_Your_Ipad or you body. Note ; majority of men see girls in here that exposed their used products as common rejected easy go girls , looking for men to devour.
Oga dumebi it's in their culture to go naked so your epistle to the Corinthians won't change anything undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Zulu Girls Shows Off Firm Boobs (Photos & Video) by Ewizard(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2016
I nearly throw up vomit seein dat first pic...
Gosh!! angry
Re: 5 Zulu Girls Shows Off Firm Boobs (Photos & Video) by Idydarling(f): 5:21pm On May 12, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Zulu Girls Shows Off Firm Boobs (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 12, 2016
the first gal boobs be doing cooperation , one looking left the other looking right .. they trust nobody

1 Like

Re: 5 Zulu Girls Shows Off Firm Boobs (Photos & Video) by Luckylife(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2016
Am not surprise that ur kind will always be in support of any immoral act that suit ur fantasy in the name of culture, is only a fool that will support what is bad in the name of culture. In ur immoral childish senses u are among psyche that will support killing of twins those primitive days because is their culture. Smh!
selvad:
Oga dumebi it's in their culture to go naked so your epistle to the Corinthians won't change anything undecided
Re: 5 Zulu Girls Shows Off Firm Boobs (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 12, 2016
Luckylife:
Am not surprise that ur kind will always be in support of any immoral act that suit ur fantasy in the name of culture, is only a fool that will support what is bad in the name of culture. In ur immoral childish senses u are among psyche that will support killing of twins those primitive days because is their culture. Smh!
ok sir there is no need for name calling you should respect their culture that's all I'm saying. Please stop don't call me names thanks

1 Like

Re: 5 Zulu Girls Shows Off Firm Boobs (Photos & Video) by 1stHooligan(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2021
This is what is called better boobs

(1) (Reply)

Isnt Melyssa,world's Most Curvaceous Woman / May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman’s Burial Date Announced By AGN

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.