Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

'restriction Of Speech Doesn't Apply To Me' -OAP Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'restriction Of Speech Doesn't Apply To Me' -OAP Freeze (534 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / OAP Freeze Shops For Crocodile Meat At Epe Fish Market (Photos, Video) / ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'restriction Of Speech Doesn't Apply To Me' -OAP Freeze by CeoNewshelm(m): 11:30am On May 12, 2016
Cool Fm OAP, Daddy Freeze has finally reacted to why he has an opinion for every trending topic.

Freeze who has appointed himself a watchdog for the nation, wrote an open letter yesterday, May 11, 2016 to the British Prime Minister, David Cameron who described Nigeria and Afghanistan as ‘fantastically corrupt‘ while debriefing the Queen of England.

The statement dominated conversations on social media, and of course caught Freeze's attention too.

However fans tired of his opinion piece on social media called him out accusing the 'critic' of talking too much.

"Sir, I respect you but you sometimes talk off point. You sometimes talk like you are not a journalist,” a brave fan wrote.
Freeze

Freeze, born to a Romanian mother and Nigerian father, decided to school the fan on his freedom of speech.

“I’m European bro,” Freeze said, adding, “the restriction of movement and speech that apply to you unfortunately don’t apply to me!”
Freeze

Recall that Freeze has lately been dishing out advice and concerns after Tee Billz outed his wife Tiwa Savage on social media.

He broke the story that Tee Billz tested negative to drug use and also wrote several articles on the subject.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/restriction-of-speech-doesnt-apply-to.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: 'restriction Of Speech Doesn't Apply To Me' -OAP Freeze by CeoNewshelm(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2016
Re: 'restriction Of Speech Doesn't Apply To Me' -OAP Freeze by cruzita(f): 11:33am On May 12, 2016
What is a freeze?
Re: 'restriction Of Speech Doesn't Apply To Me' -OAP Freeze by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 12, 2016
N so U sabi talk anyhow?
Re: 'restriction Of Speech Doesn't Apply To Me' -OAP Freeze by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 12, 2016
Freedom of speech is guarantee. but freedom after speech is not a guarantee. he should be wise.

(1) (Reply)

Falz Has No Intention Of Going Back To Practise Law / 7 Vital Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship / Guess The Celebrity Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.