Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ten Times Better - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Times Better (938 Views)

Testimony: He became ten times richer after the Sacrifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Times Better by adeademolaa(m): 2:30pm On May 12, 2016
TEN TIMES BETTER (1)
#
#
Being the Chief Servant in Portipher's house is good, but being the Country's Prime Minister sounds much better. Being the Head of a clan is good, but a father of many nations is far better. Being a self sufficient cattle rearer is good, but being filled with a double portion of anointing has no equal.
Where you are may seem good to you, but where you are meant to be is quite better.
I took my time to consider two characters in the bible, talk of Daniel and Esther. The bible make it known that Daniel after he has been tested was found to be ten times better. Esther was preferred over other virgins. Then the question on any inquisitive mind like me would be 'How come Daniel is ten times better?, Why is Esther preferred?''
I will like you to join me as we uncover the secret to being TEN TIMES BETTER.
#
YOUR PAST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT:
When God is ready to make the best out of someones life, his background, status, class or past doesn't come to play. Infact they are what make their success story seems as though it's cooked up. The bible pointed out that ''though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.''
Talk of Abraham who is an Idol worshipper, Job loses his wealth in a day, to crown it all, he was rejected by his wife and friends. Daniel was a slave , Joseph find himself in the pit and prison with the help of his brothers and Portiphers wife. The Wife of the prophet is on the verge of losing all her son to debt, Esther is an orphan raised by his uncle, the list goes on.
#
PURPOSED HEART:
Wherever you go, you live in the convines of your heart.
Daniel din't reject the name given to him, he din't object to the fact that he had to be a slave, but he did disapprove the fact that he should be served with the kings delicacies. He will never spoil himself with the kings food. Daniel stood for something. Have you ever determine in your heart to do what's right despite the consequencies you will have to bear afterward? Daniel stood for God and God took His rightful place. Therefore, always find excuse to do the right thing with a purposeful heart.
#
NOT YOUR MAKE UP; BUT WHAT HE HAS MARKED UP. NOT WHAT YOU EAT, BUT WHAT HE FEED YOU WITH:
It's not about what Daniel eat or doesn't eat, but what God feed Him with. God feed Daniel with Favour, Knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom, understanding in all visions and dreams.
It's not about Esther's make up, but what God has marked up for her, which is Grace and Favour.
God is feeding you with a great ideas and innovation, uncover what they are. God has marked you up for grace and Favour live it.
#
TEACHABLILITY:
In the words of Sydney J. Harris ''A winner knows how much he still has to learn, even when he is considered an expert by others. A loser wants to be considered an expert by others, before he has learned enough to know how little he knows.''
Esther has been under Mordecai tutelage right from her prime. Despite being fair and beautiful, she adhered to Mordecai's instruction.
Daniel understand science, he is skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, yet he subjected himself to teaching and learning. There are some people who think they know it all; they never go beyond where they have being. Do You want to be Ten times better? Then be teachable, flexible, grateful and mentorable, this is because what initially make you successful are rarely things that keep you successful.
(to be continued.................)
#
#
Have you learn anything at all from this piece? Drop your comment.
#
Writer
Sayo Ademola
Re: Ten Times Better by zik4ever: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Thanks for sharing this insight.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Receive Only Body Of Christ? / Whose Image IsThe Black Race? / Please Help Me For God Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.