Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Yaradua please sack CEO'S OF ASUU,MEND,NEPA and EFCC just like the banks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua please sack CEO'S OF ASUU,MEND,NEPA and EFCC just like the banks (632 Views)

President Buhari, Please Sack MD/CEO/DGs Of Agencies And Parastatals. / Okonjo-iweala Announces Fuel Subsidies Will Be Removed - GEJ Please Sack Her Now / The Real Difference Between ICPC And EFCC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaradua please sack CEO'S OF ASUU,MEND,NEPA and EFCC just like the banks by hollandis(f): 5:34am On Aug 15, 2009
NO LIGHT
ASUU IS ON STRIKE
AMIDST AMNESTY ,OIL PIPE BLOWN YESTERDAY
HILLARY CLINTON'S STINKER
HIGHEST RATE OF JOB LOSSES IN THE WORLD

He's giving us a run for our money in the 5 banks.Sacking of the 5 CEO'S will definitely deviate one's attention.Please  yaradull be more creative.The money Soludo ejected from the banks during the consolidation exercise is being used by you ,sanusi and your cohorts to bail banks.Very silly you
We need proactive people.People with initiative.Soludo had initiative and was very creative.Obasanjo (though less dull and more stupid than you are ) was surrounded by intellectuals.
Yaradua the yeye fowl wey refuse to lay egg. angry
Re: Yaradua please sack CEO'S OF ASUU,MEND,NEPA and EFCC just like the banks by babyrl: 5:39am On Aug 15, 2009
But from your topic, you have not forgotten there is no light, infrastructure problem, Niger Delta problem and underdevelopment still exist, Boko , is here and they have issued a threat, ASUU is still on strike

So how has this deviate anybody's attention?
Re: Yaradua please sack CEO'S OF ASUU,MEND,NEPA and EFCC just like the banks by hollandis(f): 6:10am On Aug 15, 2009
babyrl:

But from your topic, you have not forgotten there is no light, infrastructure problem, Niger Delta problem and underdevelopment still exist, Boko ,  is here and they have issued a threat, ASUU is still on strike

So how has this deviate anybody's attention?
ok topic changed

I almost forgot about the light issue,UNTIL NEPA STRUCK.
At about 3pm yesterday I tried closing my dorm account(my life saving) at intercontinental.They told me to write an ordinary letter.What if the bank folds up on Monday?
You can call this a merely oversweeping assertion.
You can say I am shouting wolf where there is none.
You can say I am creating a mountain out of a mole hill

BUT ALL I AM THINKING ABOUT IS
1. MY MONEY
2. MY JOB
3. MY SHARES(BANKING SHARES)

I AM NOT THINKING ABOUT NEPA(I AM VERY RICH ENUF TO OWN A GEN AND BUY FUEL,IMAGINE HOW I SPEND MONEY)

WHO CARES ABOUT NIGER DELTA(I WILL NOT GO TO WARRI,BAYELSA,PH)

I AM DEFINITELY NOT CONCERNED ABOUT ASUU (I AM A GRADUATE,ASUU PLEASE STRIKE ,WHEN YOUR WIFE'S AND CHILDREN SUFFER HUNGER,THEY WILL CALL OFF)

TYPICALLY I HAVE BECOME SELFISH.ALL I AM THINKING IS SELLING ALL MY SHARES IN THE BANKING SECTOR.EVERYTHING IS ABOUT ME ME ME ME ME ME AND MY MONEY smiley
Re: Yaradua please sack CEO'S OF ASUU,MEND,NEPA and EFCC just like the banks by nex(m): 6:49am On Aug 15, 2009
NEPA is not working, were still here. Clinton is misbehaving herself all over the place, we're still here. MEND have been blowing up pipelines, we're still here. ASUU has been on strike for 2 months now, we still remain. Boko Haram came and laid down their lives, here we are still. No peace, no security, no integrity, no electricity, no education, no jobs. But have you ever conceived any society with no money?

If what is about to happen in the Banking Sector should be allowed to happen, I promise you Boko Haram, MEND, Shell, ASUU, MASSOB, NEPA, Hillary Clinton, NITEL and Yar'Adua will gather together in National Stadium Surulere, hold hands together and weep in unison.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Memo Behind The Face-off Over Lagos Lcdas / Union Bank, Afribank, Oceanic’s Ceos Assure Stakeholders / Nigerdelta Militant Surrender Arms.is This A Good Sign Or A Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.