Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients (29310 Views)

Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz / More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) / More Drawings From My Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by emeijeh(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2016
englishmart:
who this rubbish fit EPP?

A frustrated Nigerian spotted.

You guys should stop this "epp" word. It's not helping our English

2 Likes

Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by oshe11: 7:22pm On May 12, 2016
we r talking subsidy U r talking Nonsense
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by annnikky(f): 7:23pm On May 12, 2016
Wow! This is lovely
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by JOYOSITA(f): 7:23pm On May 12, 2016
They are lovely. Very creative I must say.
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by Mikylopez(f): 7:25pm On May 12, 2016
itz really beautiful.... i love art!

buh eh d person dah did all dz ion tink hz hungry....my aunt will say we now have excess dahs y ur playing with food...okwagi dnt worry....lolz

gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by englishmart(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2016
mediachirps:
retard: I gues you don't know what been creative means?
go sleep inside gutter jare. Who cares about your useless ideology for creativity?

1 Like

Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by bigkahuna704(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2016
#proudlyafrican
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by englishmart(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
Dude you making no sense here, its not a must you comment. If you don't find the post helpful then skip the thread, were you forced to go through the post or comment? abegiii park well make better people appreciate creativity
that's why una no dey grow

1 Like

Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by rheether(f): 7:31pm On May 12, 2016
everystep87:
Some people get talents sha.......
Jehovah! Pls wetin be my talent. Pick my call because time dey go.
LOVELY.
Babe, we are on the same train.

1 Like

Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by bewla(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2016
comination
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by faruz: 7:35pm On May 12, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
Dude you making no sense here, its not a must you comment. If you don't find the post helpful then skip the thread, were you forced to go through the post or comment? abegiii park well make better people appreciate creativity
who forced u to qoute him.....

Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by goodlifehyd1: 7:37pm On May 12, 2016
undecided
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by goodlifehyd1: 7:38pm On May 12, 2016
And who send you to quote me abii na u i quote abegiii park well
faruz:
who forced u to qoute him.....
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by segsxpendable(m): 7:44pm On May 12, 2016
@ op,,u try pass that man wey dey do 'big art' sef....thumbs up bro,nice one
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 12, 2016
englishmart:
grow up

1 Like

Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by amsoslim(m): 7:52pm On May 12, 2016
Category1:
[size=16pt]f*cking creative sht!
Kudos![/size]

You are E-phul
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 12, 2016
Simply incredible
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by Hybrid01: 7:54pm On May 12, 2016
kobonaire:
Creative!
If somebody mistakenly sneezes all that wonderful artwork could be destroyed ! cheesy
Isn't it Funny a work of hours can be destroyed in a few seconds

1 Like

Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by Araoluwa005(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2016
englishmart:
bad bele ,empty head that is what you are
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by shilz(f): 8:14pm On May 12, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by faruz: 8:15pm On May 12, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
And who send you to quote me abii na u i quote abegiii park well

Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by Araoluwa005(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2016
lovely
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by slaknoah(m): 8:18pm On May 12, 2016
mabeni:
Lazy Ass. His /her mate carves or draw using Rock
And wetin you don carve.

I think it's high time we taught Appreciation101 in schools so Nigerians will learn to appreciate one another.
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by Ay04z(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2016
englishmart:
empty skull let see ur talent.
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by Skabmuz(m): 8:23pm On May 12, 2016
Creativity at its peak. Kudos!
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 12, 2016
Creativity
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 12, 2016
Really beautiful and creative. I guess this is the only good side to unemployment.

1 Like

Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by Onegai(f): 8:33pm On May 12, 2016
Niceeeeee
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by pwettiejay(f): 8:37pm On May 12, 2016
Naija's got talent
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by loomer: 8:47pm On May 12, 2016
After the drawings where the food?
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by loomer: 8:50pm On May 12, 2016
mabeni:
Lazy Ass. His /her mate carves or draw using Rock

Ewobi, na people like una never work money one day to buy cloth for body.

Continue to depend on ur family.
Re: Drawings Made With Nigerian Food Ingredients by artsoft1: 8:51pm On May 12, 2016
englishmart:

Bad belle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comic On Ebola (part1) / 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] / My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.