Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? (12590 Views)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 15, 2016
Best feeling in d world so long shes nt d trouble type
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Lumpyy(f): 7:46pm On May 15, 2016
joseph1832:
But I've read articles that support my saying. Might I ask you how you know 2/10 of my friend's wife's experience what the OP's wife experience?
see this is not a debate sir,to each woman,her pregnancy story.there are general characteristics and some are peculiar too.its ur generalisation that is a problem to me.its very insensitive to tell a man who is not having IT with his wife as he used too that his pregnant(1st one for that matter)wife is giving him filmsy excuses.if he believes you and starts distrusting his wifes complains nko?i told you iv been pregnant 3tyms.1st one is till 24weeks,sec1 till 38weeks and d 3rd till 40weeks.iv been to anti natal classes and all my friends are in child bearing age.you are talking by the book sir,moi have seen ALOT and being hot in pregnancy is 2/10.
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2016
Lumpyy:

see this is not a debate sir,to each woman,her pregnancy story.there are general characteristics and some are peculiar too.its ur generalisation that is a problem to me.its very insensitive to tell a man who is not having IT with his wife as he used too that his pregnant(1st one for that matter)wife is giving him filmsy excuses.if he believes you and starts distrusting his wifes complains nko?i told you iv been pregnant 3tyms.1st one is till 24weeks,sec1 till 38weeks and d 3rd till 40weeks.iv been to anti natal classes and all my friends are in child bearing age.you are talking by the book sir,moi have seen ALOT and being hot in pregnancy is 2/10.
You don't expect me to believe what you say, do you? You're talking from experience, and I'm also talking from experience, from what I've seen and heard. If I have 10 friends, all of them are married with kids, so are my sisters, I've heard what they say regarding sex. Plain and simple.

Since you said every woman isn't wired the same, why should you then be telling me I should believe what you told me, without asking you questions?.

I gave the OP an advice, he should sit down and talk to his wife. She has a responsibility to him, as he has a responsibility to her. That's the way marriage should be, not play to sentiment. Tell me, if you were the one who is Hot and your husband is denying you sex because he's not in the mood, what will you do?

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by BellaElla(f): 10:47pm On May 15, 2016
joseph1832:
You don't expect me to believe what you say, do you? You're talking from experience, and I'm also talking from experience, from what I've seen and heard. If I have 10 friends, all of them are married with kids, so are my sisters, I've heard what they say regarding sex. Plain and simple.

Since you said every woman isn't wired the same, why should you then be telling me I should believe what you told me, without asking you questions?.

I gave the OP an advice, he should sit down and talk to his wife. She has a responsibility to him, as he has a responsibility to her. That's the way marriage should be, not play to sentiment. Tell me, if you were the one who is Hot and your husband is denying you sex because he's not in the mood, what will you do?
Lol. Oga go and marry, give ya wife belle and kpekus her every day for 9 months.u can even demand for it the day she gives birth. It is ur right o. People are telling u their direct experiences, ur are countering it with your friends wives experiences. Ok o. No argument. When ur wife tells u she is pregnant, start kpekusing immediately o. Don't mind the fact that her body is against it cos of the safety of the baby. Throw her up o, hang her legs on the roof. It is ya right o.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 7:39am On May 16, 2016
BellaElla:

Lol. Oga go and marry, give ya wife belle and kpekus her every day for 9 months.u can even demand for it the day she gives birth. It is ur right o. People are telling u their direct experiences, ur are countering it with your friends wives experiences. Ok o. No argument. When ur wife tells u she is pregnant, start kpekusing immediately o. Don't mind the fact that her body is against it cos of the safety of the baby. Throw her up o, hang her legs on the roof. It is ya right o.
Oh so people are telling me their direct experience I should keep mute when they use it to counter my own experience abi? Abeg take your time oh!!!

And is it by force to marry? Abi na u go tell me when and who to marry? If marriage dey worry you go find who to marry, no carry am come for my side abeg.

What I said was directed to the OP and the OP alone, not you or any busy body who can't stand when someone them show just how sentimental they are.

Thank you for understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by BellaElla(f): 9:44am On May 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh so people are telling me their direct experience I should keep mute when they use it to counter my own experience abi? Abeg take your time oh!!!

And is it by force to marry? Abi na u go tell me when and who to marry? If marriage dey worry you go find who to marry, no carry am come for my side abeg.

What I said was directed to the OP and the OP alone, not you or any busy body who can't stand when someone them show just how sentimental they are.

Thank you for understanding.

Lol. u wan fight mi ni? abi u wan flog me? Taaa gbafuo! Na today we dey see your type? Me wey don marry tey tey. See who dey talk about sentiments. myself and at least five other ladies here have told your our personal experiences with pregnancy, which is same for about 80% of women, and you are refuting us with beer parlour gist. Anyways I no blame you, na those your leaky mouthed friends I blame, men wey no get respect for their wives, that would come and run their mouths to another runny mouthed bachelor, who in turn self-services away at the fantasies of how hot pregnant women are in bed. Lmao! Oga abeg don't come for me o! Go and marry, and stop relying on those lofty tales your friends are regaling you with. When people life experiences are talking, people with refurbished round table gist would talk too..

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Lumpyy(f): 10:52am On May 16, 2016
joseph1832:

expect u to believe ke?why would i do that?im saying you should not generalise ur 'experience' to the Op's wife.imagine saying she has a responsibility towards him,u think she doesnt know that?u think she likes how shes feeling?abeg no more dallying words jare.....na ur wife i pity oo,i hope shes lyk ur 10sisters too grin
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Lumpyy(f): 10:57am On May 16, 2016
BellaElla:

Lol. u wan fight mi ni? abi u wan flog me? Taaa gbafuo! Na today we dey see your type? Me wey don marry tey tey. See who dey talk about sentiments. myself and at least five other ladies here have told your our personal experiences with pregnancy, which is same for about 80% of women, and you are refuting us with beer parlour gist. Anyways I no blame you, na those your leaky mouthed friends I blame, men wey no get respect for their wives, that would come and run their mouths to another runny mouthed bachelor, who in turn self-services away at the fantasies of how hot pregnant women are in bed. Lmao! Oga abeg don't come for me o! Go and marry, and stop relying on those lofty tales your friends are regaling you with. When people life experiences are talking, people with refurbished round table gist would talk too..
see me see trouble o,hes made up his mind that all women are sentimental,i just hope ur woman(if u av any)has noticed already abi kuku go for ur exct type so there wont be stories in the future..hahaha!.i just hope the Op is sensitive to his wife......its d same woman who liked IT and she will return to normal,just relax and dont think about cheating because o the consequences sir

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 11:00am On May 16, 2016
BellaElla:

Guy look bush! Na people like you dey believe say marriage na achievement when their husband no even send una. tongue

If ur husband dey respect you, you for no how to talk to person, but as e be say you no even sabi yan, I no even surprise. Na so una go dey take mata wey no concern una personal, that's why una husbands no fit sitdon one place, na from one beer parlor to another. When be de last time ur husband sleep for house sef? tongue

Because you can't read and you make it your business to jump into conversations that doesn't concern you, you show just how frustrated you are! Here you talk about me wanking, when you are physically refused by your husband, that's why he makes it his business to sleep with small small girls, when women like you have become over fattened cows with molten fat as flesh!.

Just look at how your comments are repulsive, I believe that's how you are physically and emotionally repulsive. You shame your husbands and your inlaws by being an incomprehensible git, who's an ol' hag with a frustrated life, that's why you make it your business to come to social media and show just how miserable your life is. Anyway, I no blame you sha, na the man wey marry you I blame.

Yeye dey smell!.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2016
Lumpyy:

expect u to believe ke?why would i do that?im saying you should not generalise ur 'experience' to the Op's wife.imagine saying she has a responsibility towards him,u think she doesnt know that?u think she likes how shes feeling?abeg no more dallying words jare.....na ur wife i pity oo,i hope shes lyk ur 10sisters too grin
Please I don't need your pity. You should go to the ffirst page and read my first comment before you make conclusions that will further shame you.

I believe you didn't read where I first told the OP to have a talk with his wife right?

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Lumpyy(f): 11:21am On May 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Please I don't need your pity. You should go to the ffirst page and read my first comment before you make conclusions that will further shame you.

I believe you didn't read where I first told the OP to have a talk with his wife right?
shame me bawo?oga its you taking things TOO personal o,i sure say the Op sef don find solution...lol.enjoy ur experiences o jere,who fighting eep at this difficult time?as you have been told...raise ur pregnant wife's leg,tie it and knock yourself out because she has a responsibility towards you and EVERY woman likes to DO in pregnancy!

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Lumpyy(f): 11:23am On May 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Guy look bush! Na people like you dey believe say marriage na achievement when their husband no even send una. tongue

If ur husband dey respect you, you for no how to talk to person, but as e be say you no even sabi yan, I no even surprise. Na so una go dey take mata wey no concern una personal, that's why una husbands no fit sitdon one place, na from one beer parlor to another. When be de last time ur husband sleep for house sef? tongue

Because you can't read and you make it your business to jump into conversations that doesn't concern you, you show just how frustrated you are! Here you talk about me wanking, when you are physically refused by your husband, that's why he makes it his business to sleep with small small girls, when women like you have become over fattened cows with molten fat as flesh!.

Just look at how your comments are repulsive, I believe that's how you are physically and emotionally repulsive. You shame your husbands and your inlaws by being an incomprehensible git, who's an ol' hag with a frustrated life, that's why you make it your business to come to social media and show just how miserable your life is. Anyway, I no blame you sha, na the man wey marry you I blame.

Yeye dey smell!.
see this your rant?gives you off as the frustrated one.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2016
Lumpyy:

shame me bawo?oga its you taking things TOO personal o,i sure say the Op sef don find solution...lol.enjoy ur experiences o jere,who fighting eep at this difficult time?as you have been told...raise ur pregnant wife's leg,tie it and knock yourself out because she has a responsibility towards you and EVERY woman likes to DO in pregnancy!
Oh yeah? And you're not taking things too personal yourself Difficult times only affect people who fail to plan for it, just like failed marriages and lamentations only affect those who are too shallow minded to ask the right questions.

And if truly I decide to have sex with my wife, whether she is pregnant or not, how does it affect you? Or you secretly wish your husband should do to you, what I do to my 'supposed' wife? tongue

Lumpyy:

see this your rant?gives you off as the frustrated one.
oh yeah? What about your friend? Funny you focused on me and totally ignored her, or did you forget that she was the one who started the insults? This gives you oFf as one who is purely sentimental and a nepostist.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Lumpyy(f): 12:03pm On May 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh yeah? And you're not taking things too personal yourself Difficult times only affect people who fail to plan for it, just like failed marriages and lamentations only affect those who are too shallow minded to ask the right questions.

And if truly I decide to have sex with my wife, whether she is pregnant or not, how does it affect you? Or you secretly wish your husband should do to you, what I do to my 'supposed' wife? tongue

oh yeah? What about your friend? Funny you focused on me and totally ignored her, or did you forget that she was the one who started the insults? This gives you oFf as one who is purely sentimental and a nepostist.
Oga....oya sorry,stop crying,u want ribena? grin.
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2016
Lumpyy:

Oga....oya sorry,stop crying,u want ribena? grin.
Nope. But I want you to have a brain transplant.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by BellaElla(f): 12:14pm On May 16, 2016
joseph1832:

Yeye dey smell!.

You are a phoooooooool. see how disjointed your insults are. is this the best you can do? u wan put mouth for married people matter, when your elders are talking, keep quiet! sharrap! so you can learn from us cheesy na small pikin u be. when you grow up, make money, find wife, court, go pay bride price, marry, given am belle( I am sure ur kini no dey work sef, if not you for no dey rely on your friends gist to satisfy your fantasies), Till then, continue chopping your mama thank you. Your fellow men are hustling this morning to provide for their families, you are online trading words with me. kwakwakwakwakwa! I am sure you are waiting for your friends to come back from work, so that you can go and eat free food at their houses, and dream about their hot pregnant wives. Ode! Don't go and wash windscreens or sell CDs that your fellow men are selling, because you sound so daft, I am sure no body go gree employ you, don't go and make money o, come and be exchanging words with me. whether I work, or I no work, I go still chop. cheesy cheesy cheesy . Oya, come and insult your mother again kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by shollyblingzy: 12:25pm On May 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Yeye dey smell!.

your comments so far have just been ridiculous and disgusting, this shows you are not a matured man, look at how you are ranting on a serious forum like this, serious comments from matured married men are needed here, not from immature minds please. you are just arguing blindly. your comments portray you like men that abuse their wives on top small matter. Every one is entitle to his or her opinion here, you do not expect evryone to accept your opinion> If you were a woman now, thats another thing, but you are a man and you tend to argue with women who have experiences. You behave like a greedy man, cos if your wife tend to tell you she is tired or do not feel like, you can go further to rape her, as if the thing na food. Marriage comes with its ups and down, and also with full support and understanding, women are talking here, you are here arguing with them, wetin sef, if your mind is made up that such women are only pretending,, no wahala, please hold on to your opinion, and do not suck this forum with your babbling, am sure the OP has taken the good advice so far, and am sure because he wants to save his marriage , he would understand with his wife and play along with is wife, knowing fully well that is is just gonna be for a while, not for ever, please be wise, and act like one .......@ Lumpyy and BellaElla, ignore him please, what does a man like him know, than to do and not mind what the woman is passing thru, e think sey na yam to bring forth a complete human being to the world

4 Likes

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by JoeBlocks(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2016
BellaElla:

You are a phoooooooool. see how disjointed your insults are. is this the best you can do? u wan put mouth for married people matter, when your elders are talking, keep quiet! sharrap! so you can learn from us cheesy na small pikin u be. when you grow up, make money, find wife, court, go pay bride price, marry, given am belle( I am sure ur kini no dey work sef, if not you for no dey rely on your friends gist to satisfy your fantasies), Till then, continue chopping your mama thank you. Your fellow men are hustling this morning to provide for their families, you are online trading words with me. kwakwakwakwakwa! I am sure you are waiting for your friends to come back from work, so that you can go and eat free food at their houses, and dream about their hot pregnant wives. Ode! Don't go and wash windscreens or sell CDs that your fellow men are selling, because you sound so daft, I am sure no body go gree employ you, don't go and make money o, come and be exchanging words with me. whether I work, or I no work, I go still chop. cheesy cheesy cheesy . Oya, come and insult your mother again kiss kiss kiss
[b]Imagine this disjointed and inglorious buffoon who was belched out of the anus of a chimpanzee opening her innocuous meningitis infested vocal cavity to spew words that further attest to her propound inanity as well as her idiocy.

I tell you, when you see me, even your loser of a husband who bow to me, because he proved his a loser by marrying you, who has been so raped with emotional sentiment to the point you can't even discern when enlighten minds are conversing.

Ma'am, I'll feed you and your entire house hold and even provide you a well paying job so you can stop spreading your vileness and nonsensical opinions all over the internet.

To think you even use that leprosy infested fingers of yours to say my insults aren't arranged shows that your brain cells have been fried beyond recognition, that's why you can't straight because your husband has failed in his manly duties, that's why you come here and advice others to be failures like you and your husband.

I'll have you know, I'm self employed, as I bow to no man, that's why I have the time to show stupid_ women like you who a real man is. One would hope you'd read and learn, but one won't be surprised that you lack basic comprehensive skills, that's why everything about you, is emotion upon emotion.

"Whether you work or you no work you go still chop" sure thing, that's an altruism as your husband feed and cloth you from the ragged clothes you wear, to your dirty piss stained underwear. You're not even ashamed of saying you're a leech to your husband.

When you put all your burden on a man and show him that, all what you contribute to the marriage is just to open your degraded vagina and shit_ out kids, why won't he abandon you and chase on this girls, who are ten times smarter than you, and a hundred times more gorgeous looking.

No wonder you look like a cow when all your mates are looking like sweet 16s. In this age of family planning, you're busy sh1ting out kids like no mans business.

Once again, lemme know when you need money for child support, I know an NGO who help women like you, who contribute absolutely nothing to their marriage aside their vaginas.

Now piss off and go think about your sordid life and your loser of a husband. tongue tongue tongue[/b]

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by JoeBlocks(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2016
shollyblingzy:

your comments so far have just been ridiculous and disgusting, this shows you are not a matured man, look at how you are ranting on a serious forum like this, serious comments from matured married men are needed here, not from immature minds please. you are just arguing blindly. your comments portray you like men that abuse their wives on top small matter. Every one is entitle to his or her opinion here, you do not expect evryone to accept your opinion> If you were a woman now, thats another thing, but you are a man and you tend to argue with women who have experiences. You behave like a greedy man, cos if your wife tend to tell you she is tired or do not feel like, you can go further to rape her, as if the thing na food. Marriage comes with its ups and down, and also with full support and understanding, women are talking here, you are here arguing with them, wetin sef, if your mind is made up that such women are only pretending,, no wahala, please hold on to your opinion, and do not suck this forum with your babbling, am sure the OP has taken the good advice so far, and am sure because he wants to save his marriage , he would understand with his wife and play along with is wife, knowing fully well that is is just gonna be for a while, not for ever, please be wise, and act like one .......@ Lumpyy and BellaElla, ignore him please, what does a man like him know, than to do and not mind what the woman is passing thru, e think sey na yam to bring forth a complete human being to the world
Excuse me fuck_ face, did I quote you or ask for your narrow minded and ass licking moniker for your lop sided opinion?

If the forum is serious to you, it isn't for others, you can shove you nitwitted opinions up your shit_ stained anus for all I care. I didn't invite your opinion, neither did I ask for it, so please shove it where its not needed.

MODIFIED

And hey fuck_face, this was my first comment to the OP! Learn to discern matters from the onset, rather than shoving your decayed 32 where its not needed.

joseph1832:
This is among the reason why I always advice couples to be free minded, and also to be proud of their sexuality.

OP. I'll advice you to sit down and speak with her, open up and tell her your mind, not in a disrespectful way, but in a gentle way. Let her know your feelings, and yearning. If you guys are the type who engage in MouthAction, then by all means, if she doesn't want penetrative sex, then may be MouthAction would be okay. And if the answer is still no, then my friend, I believe the onus falls on you. I'll advice you to _masturbate (no offense intended) its way better than even thinking of cheating on her, than cheating on her.

Don't let societal norm and religious doctrine and dogma delude you. Its your marriage, and you have it in your hands.

This is my humble advice.

Cc: BellaElla and Lumpyy
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Lumpyy(f): 12:59pm On May 16, 2016
shollyblingzy:

see how defensive he gets?he is just a petty man of not more than 18yrs old.throwing around words like say na us frustrate am!
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by BellaElla(f): 1:05pm On May 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
[b]Imagine this disjointed and inglorious buffoon who was belched out of the anus of a chimpanzee opening her innocuous meningitis infested vocal cavity to spew words that further attest to her propound inanity as well as her idiocy.

I tell you, when you see me, even your loser of a husband who bow to me, because he proved his a loser by marrying you, who has been so raped with emotional sentiment to the point you can't even discern when enlighten minds are conversing.

Ma'am, I'll feed you and your entire house hold and even provide you a well paying job so you can stop spreading your vileness and nonsensical opinions all over the internet.

To think you even use that leprosy infested fingers of yours to say my insults aren't arranged shows that your brain cells have been fried beyond recognition, that's why you can't straight because your husband has failed in his manly duties, that's why you come here and advice others to be failures like you and your husband.

I'll have you know, I'm self employed, as I bow to no man, that's why I have the time to show stupid_ women like you who a real man is. One would hope you'd read and learn, but one won't be surprised that you lack basic comprehensive skills, that's why everything about you, is emotion upon emotion.

"Whether you work or you no work you go still chop" sure thing, that's an altruism as your husband feed and cloth you from the ragged clothes you wear, to your dirty piss stained underwear. You're not even ashamed of saying you're a leech to your husband.

When you put all your burden on a man and show him that, all what you contribute to the marriage is just to open your degraded vagina and shit_ out kids, why won't he abandon you and chase on this girls, who are ten times smarter than you, and a hundred times more gorgeous looking.

No wonder you look like a cow when all your mates are looking like sweet 16s. In this age of family planning, you're busy sh1ting out kids like no mans business.

Once again, lemme know when you need money for child support, I know an NGO who help women like you, who contribute absolutely nothing to their marriage aside their vaginas.

Now piss off and go think about your sordid life and your loser of a husband. tongue tongue tongue[/b]

This is nairaland, where a man that is 3ft tall would claim to be 6ft tall, grin grin grin, like I said, we know ya type, na small pikin you be. keep refreshing this page to see who has replied you, so that you can dream up insults for them.lmao! na your future wife I pity. when they ask you how much you made today, tell them " I insulted bellaella and her husband online today cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by JoeBlocks(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2016
Lumpyy:

see how defensive he gets?he is just a petty man of not more than 18yrs old.throwing around words like say na us frustrate am!
I'm well in my 30's thank you very much. To show how you still jump to conclusions without have facts and evidence shows you're the one who is petty and you're disgrace to your family and good women in general. tongue
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by shollyblingzy: 1:08pm On May 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Excuse me fuck_ face, did I quote you or ask for your narrow minded and ass licking moniker for your lop sided opinion?
If the forum is serious to you, it isn't for others, you can shove you nitwitted opinions up your shit_ stained anus for all I care. I didn't invite your opinion, neither did I ask for it, so please shove it where its not needed.

you seriously have issues, big time issues, your mouth is full of insults, I wonder if you can marry a good wife like this oo,except you change this your attitude of youys, sure you would have been having issues with relationships, and you might have been wondering what could have been the responsible, am happy to tell you the reason is not far-fetched, is you attitude to situations and how you react to them, and if you lucky to be a relationship, then you only attracted someone abusive like you, and if the lady is an opposite of you, then the lady don enter one chance be that ooo,cos any small mistake the lady do like this , na abuse you go shower on her oo, grow up man and get busy with you life, yu are a man, dont sit here to be exchanging words with woman, abi you be woman wrapper ni....hahahahaaaa... matured advices are needed here, you only turned the forum into abusive forum, what kind of man are you be sef, na woman i know say dey abuse and fight over small matter like this oo, i never see man like this oooo, yeepaa wey get tym on social media to be distributing insults to every comment, when real men are out there hustling and getting better lives for themselves...you dey here dey wash your dirty yansh for here, nonsense, grow up and have brain along side, real men do not portray this attitude of yours.....stay clear, and lets read good comments from real men out there, na your wife-to-be I pity, chaiiiiiiii, man like woman, see your big mouth full of abuses ,,,,,, to fi apaaa
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by JoeBlocks(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2016
BellaElla:

This is nairaland, where a man that is 3ft tall would claim to be 6ft tall, grin grin grin, like I said, we know ya type, na small pikin you be. keep refreshing this page to see who has replied you, so that you can dream up insults for them.lmao! na your future wife I pity. when they ask you how much you made today, tell them " I insulted bellaella and her husband online today cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Indeed this is nairaland. I wouldn't disagree to that. I've seen the wiles and gimmicks here. But I'll assure you, I'm not one of your demented type who are a special market to their marriage.

I'll advice you to know that I'm one who beliefs in fact, proof and evidence. So, care to let me show your demented self I'm all I say I am.

Better still, you can ask those who know me outside here, and let them intimate you about who I am, outside here.

Cc: lezz,
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by shollyblingzy: 1:22pm On May 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I'm well in my 30's thank you very much. To show how you still jump to conclusions without have facts and evidence shows you're the one who is petty and you're disgrace to your family and good women in general. tongue

in your 30s? and you are not matured at all, are you gonna grow up at alll, if at this age of yours you are still replying like a teen, so tell be when you gonna comment maturely....chaiiiiiii

also you see why you have not seen a good woman to settle down with, is just becos of your attitude problem, no woman who is sane would see a man that has attitude problem like yours and stay, they will definitely "pick race" for their dear lives, alakoba like you....if a man like you keep talking while your wife is talking, that is what could result to domestic violence, cos if your wife no wan gree, you too would no wan to mellow down , therefore lead to violence, except you decide to marry a dump woman ooo, to save your marriage, #candid advice#abeg wise up before is too late, and do not let others to learn from your story like the present domestic violence stories we are reading nowadays

#growUp MAN#, cos it looks you are not mature at alll........ tongue
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by JoeBlocks(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2016
shollyblingzy:

you seriously have issues, big time issues, your mouth is full of insults, I wonder if you can marry a good wife like this oo,except you change this your attitude of youys, sure you would have been having issues with relationships, and you might have been wondering what could have been the responsible, am happy to tell you the reason is not far-fetched, is you attitude to situations and how you react to them, and if you lucky to be a relationship, then you only attracted someone abusive like you, and if the lady is an opposite of you, then the lady don enter one chance be that ooo,cos any small mistake the lady do like this , na abuse you go shower on her oo, grow up man and get busy with you life, yu are a man, dont sit here to be exchanging words with woman, abi you be woman wrapper ni....hahahahaaaa... matured advices are needed here, you only turned the forum into abusive forum, what kind of man are you be sef, na woman i know say dey abuse and fight over small matter like this oo, i never see man like this oooo, yeepaa wey get tym on social media to be distributing insults to every comment, when real men are out there hustling and getting better lives for themselves...you dey here dey wash your dirty yansh for here, nonsense, grow up and have brain along side, real men do not portray this attitude of yours.....stay clear, and lets read good comments from real men out there, na your wife-to-be I pity, chaiiiiiiii, man like woman, see your big mouth full of abuses ,,,,,, to fi apaaa
[b]Like I told you fuck_ face, I never asked for your opinion, but I'm sure people like you know what usually happens to those who meddle in affairs that concerns them not?

Oh well, I wouldn't be surprise as people like you never learn, that's why you find people like Ayo Fayose giving people like you 2 cups of rice just to sell your votes because you've proved you're beyond learning, even when you're still being taught and the truth is waved in your face like a big fuck_ you, you still can't learn.

So, I'll have you know, I'm every bit a man who your sisters dream of having, for they wish to bask in my awesomeness which will emancipate them from the slave mentality people like you put them into.

You can try me and let reason be your guide, after I've showed your sisters blocks' way of loving 101, they'll confess that after having me, they can't have another, then again one will have to contend with bad belle lobotomized massa damnatas like you, you still can't mind their business and make it their business to lick the rear end of women who feed you crumbs.

To think you speak of a real man when you know not the meaning of the word! Look, aside being a fuck_ face, you're a wimp and a pussy_ ass b1tch nigger! You shame we men who bask ourselves in the joy of spoiling our women, rather than kiss their ass. tongue[/b]

Guy, abeg park well.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by JoeBlocks(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2016
shollyblingzy:

in your 30s? and you are not matured at all, are you gonna grow up at alll, if at this age of yours you are still replying like a teen, so tell be when you gonna comment maturely....chaiiiiii
Just look at who's talking about maturity, when you can't even think for yourself, but allow women think for your loony ass self.

also you see why you have not seen a good woman to settle down with, is just becos of your attitude problem, no woman who is sane would see a man that has attitude problem like yours and stay, they will definitely "pick race" for their dear lives, alakoba like you....if a man like you keep talking while your wife is talking, that is what could result to domestic violence, cos if your wife no wan gree, you too would no wan to mellow down , therefore lead to violence, except you decide to marry a dump woman ooo, to save your marriage, #candid advice#abeg wise up before is too late, and do not let others to learn from your story like the present domestic violence stories we are reading nowadays

#growUp MAN#, cos it looks you are not mature at alll........ tongue
Like I told you twerp, muster the courage to bring your sisters, and let's see the result.

Your seem to regal in advice when you can't even give follow one yourself, I've told you my age, so why not tell me yours, or still, have the courage to meet me in person lemme show you what a real man like myself is capable of.

Ikeja shopping mall seem a likely place to meet, as its very public enough. But hey, I won't be surprise if you can't even pay your transport fare there, all you know how to do is come online and ass lick women who you should be helping out. tongue
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by lezz(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Indeed this is nairaland. I wouldn't disagree to that. I've seen the wiles and gimmicks here. But I'll assure you, I'm not one of your demented type who are a special market to their marriage.

I'll advice you to know that I'm one who beliefs in fact, proof and evidence. So, care to let me show your demented self I'm all I say I am.

Better still, you can ask those who know me outside here, and let them intimate you about who I am, outside here.

Cc: le zz,
What's brewing the Strom here? grin who's calling Joe immature? wink cheesy grin
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by JoeBlocks(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2016
lezz:
What's brewing the Strom here? grin who's calling Joe immature? wink cheesy grin

Well my good man, I'll have you know that just because you might have a different opinion from some 'women' here, they go all out and spew insults, forgetting, not only them have the monopoly of insult.

I mean, just because a Knight is noble and gentle, doesn't mean he shouldn't react when he's provoked!.
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Knightngale(f): 1:40pm On May 16, 2016
lezz:

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by BellaElla(f): 1:44pm On May 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:

Cc: lezz,

Oya oga u don win. I no reply again Abeg. Come and take your trophy ooooo. Na me find trouble. E don do. Make I face my work . #unfollowsthread#
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by lezz(m): 1:46pm On May 16, 2016
patfenda:
Being really bothered lately cos my wife is pregnant/ist issue/,now first she is very selective with food and whenever she wants a particular food she must eat it or there would b problem....dats not the problem though
The problem is that we hardly make love,she does not get turned on,Hot or in the mood,even when it rains for where?na so so sleep tinx 0....
Even majority of the times i make a move,i end up getting locked out...as a man am being starved and it hurts me.
Fellow married matured men pls what do i do?cos i cant be like dis 4 nine months....konji go kill man pickin oooo

You didn't state the trimester your wife's pregnancy is.

And that's the worst stage for women, hormonal changes and the physical adaptability are all difficult occurrences women go through during pregnancy.

But for most women, after the first trimester they begin to yearn for sex more than they did prior to their pregnancy. So you should tarry and observe her.

Believe me, every move you make, every kiss is as irritating to her like native concoctions grin grin grin

From the later part of the 2nd trimester, MOST WOMEN come around to love fück even more than they usually did.

So weather the storm in your groin, it's only going to be short-lived cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State / Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. / Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.