Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pros And Cons Of Venza - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pros And Cons Of Venza (8289 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Infiniti FX? / UBER Driving: Analyzing The Pros And The Cons, All You Need To Know / Pros And Cons Of Mercedes C230 And C240 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pros And Cons Of Venza by nacozee: 6:15pm On May 12, 2016
i am ready to own my first car and am considering the venza. i need someone who has driven this car to give me some reviews. is it a right choice to make?
Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by Stylz69(m): 7:12pm On May 12, 2016
nacozee:
i am ready to own my first car and am considering the venza. i need someone who has driven this car to give me some reviews. is it a right choice to make?
The only con i can think of is that you pay the toll for a SUV when you enter the airport...for what is just a oversize camry

14 Likes

Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by salvo583: 9:05pm On May 12, 2016
PRO: Toyota's reliability, fuel efficient for the base model (four cylinder), sleek design
CONS: Bland ride especially the base model, pricey replacement parts.
That's what i can think of. Why buy the venza when you can get more from the Lexus RX350

5 Likes

Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by PoisonedOne: 10:19pm On May 12, 2016
Stylz69:

The only con i can think of is that you pay the toll for a SUV when you enter the airport...for what is just a oversize camry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by Readonee35L(m): 10:44pm On May 12, 2016
I've a 2010 Venza V6.
Nice Ride
It's Stable on high speeds. Maintenance cost is not high because I've not done any repair for a year, only oil change and brake pads., also a battery replacement last December .

The movement of this car is not really impressive to me for a v6 , so I wonder how sluggish and foolish the 4 cylinder version will be. The v6 is quiet and it doesn't sing good music to my ears during acceleration.

The 20inch alloy wheels is nice ,it gives a sporty look, and it has a stiff suspension. Aside this there's nothing special about the Venza .

10 Likes

Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by Kashif(m): 9:11am On May 13, 2016
Readonee35L:
I've a 2010 Venza V6.
Nice Ride
It's Stable on high speeds. Maintenance cost is not high because I've not done any repair for a year, only oil change and brake pads., also a battery replacement last December .

The movement of this car is not really impressive to me for a v6 , so I wonder how sluggish and foolish the 4 cylinder version will be. The v6 is quiet and it doesn't sing good music to my ears during acceleration.

The 20inch alloy wheels is nice ,it gives a sporty look, and it has a stiff suspension. Aside this there's nothing special about the Venza .

Wow! You must be meant for the tracks then, unless something is wrong with your drivetrain!

1 Like

Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by nurey(m): 11:30am On May 13, 2016
PROS: RELIABLE AND POCKET FRIENDLY ON MAINTENANCE
CONS: ROBBER MAGNET

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by FlyboyZee: 6:13am On May 14, 2016
It's just an overpriced Camry. Shikenna...

4 Likes

Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 14, 2016
Pros: It's a pvssy magnet. Girls love venza.

Cons: It's an armed robber magnet - even 1 was stolen around Alagomeji about 3weeks ago. grin

7 Likes

Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by Readonee35L(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2016
Kashif:

Wow! You must be meant for the tracks then, unless something is wrong with your drivetrain!
Lol,
I'm not impressed with the 2gr-fe
I've driven lots of faster v6
and quick v8's too
Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by wtfCode: 9:20pm On May 15, 2016
Not the best interior and performance when compared to honda and lexus. If i were you, i'd gotten myself rx350 which shares almost same price with it.

2 Likes

Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by nacozee: 9:42am On May 16, 2016
salvo583:
PRO: Toyota's reliability, fuel efficient for the base model (four cylinder), sleek design
CONS: Bland ride especially the base model, pricey replacement parts.
That's what i can think of. Why buy the venza when you can get more from the Lexus RX350
wat is the RX350 fuel efficiency like
Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by nacozee: 9:45am On May 16, 2016
Stylz69:

LOL. So apart from the SUV toll. its a great vehicle for u?
Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by nacozee: 9:49am On May 16, 2016
wtfCode:
Not the best interior and performance when compared to honda and lexus.
If i were you, i'd gotten myself rx350 which shares almost same price with it.
thanks but i think the rx350 is becoming a bit too common. isint it? on honda do you mean the crosstour?
Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by nacozee: 9:56am On May 16, 2016
Readonee35L:
I've a 2010 Venza V6.
Nice Ride

Hmm u gona make me change my mind about this vehicle. i love a car wit gud sound system. The car movement not impressive? for a v6? Hmm
Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by nacozee: 9:59am On May 16, 2016
Well i think from ur inputs, u are not recommending the venza guys. i just hope am getting honest and sincere inputs from those who actually own and drive the venza

2 Likes

Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by Readonee35L(m): 12:27pm On May 16, 2016
nacozee:
Hmm u gona make me change my mind about this vehicle. i love a car wit gud sound system. The car movement not impressive? for a v6? Hmm
The Venza is very nice .
I won't lie to you .
The car is very fast bro,
What I said is based on my personal Choice,
There are people who thinks the 1.8L corolla is fast,
I've owned a car of over 500+hp
And I've driven faster v6 like the m35x.
My advice for you is to test drive the venza.
The 4 cylinder version should be good too I know it has like 170hp or so
Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by wtfCode: 4:10pm On May 16, 2016
nacozee:
thanks but i think the rx350 is becoming a bit too common. isn't it? on honda do you mean the crosstour?
yeah, crosstour bro.

2 Likes

Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by Stylz69(m): 11:30pm On May 16, 2016
nacozee:
LOL. So apart from the SUV toll. its a great vehicle for u?
Well... I love the interior especially the panoramic roof but the 4 cylinder AWD is boring...it's just a big camry and yes I hate that I pay 300 naira toll at the airport.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by kingreign(m): 7:23am On May 17, 2016
nacozee:
You didn't specify the year model you're looking forward to purchase.
Stylz69:

Well... I love the interior especially the panoramic roof but the 4 cylinder AWD is boring...it's just a big camry and yes I hate that I pay 300 naira toll at the airport.
An Avalon, a venza, a highlander, an RX lexus, an ES lexus are all based off Camry platforms. In fact same engines and most common parts are shared. If you're not comfortable with driving a Camry, then you shouldn't feel comfy in any of these.

Well i think from ur inputs, u are not recommending the venza guys. i just hope am getting honest and sincere inputs from those who actually own and drive the venza
I've worked on and driven lots of these cars, they're good. They're fast, and almost at par with premium or luxury cars. The Fabric Upholstery's were designed using premium grade fabric (actually Toyota uses premium grade fabric in most of their interiors), the JBL synthesis audio is exhilarating, very very sweet rich sounds.handling, well, its not a Ferrari so don't expect sporty handling, don't even start talking fuel economy, or else go buy a corolla or picanto or something.
Venza, to me, is a great buy.

1 Like

Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by nacozee: 10:03am On May 17, 2016
Thanks @kingreign. i am considering the 2013 or later model, xle or limited trim
Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by Stylz69(m): 11:43am On May 17, 2016
kingreign:

You didn't specify the year model you're looking forward to purchase.

An Avalon, a venza, a highlander, an RX lexus, an ES lexus are all based off Camry platforms. In fact same engines and most common parts are shared. If you're not comfortable with driving a Camry, then you shouldn't feel comfy in any of these.

Note that I never said I had any issue with a camry or driving one. I just said I'd rather not pay the price of toll for an SUV for what is essentially a camry.

I've worked on and driven lots of these cars, they're good. They're fast, and almost at par with premium or luxury cars. The Fabric Upholstery's were designed using premium grade fabric (actually Toyota uses premium grade fabric in most of their interiors), the JBL synthesis audio is exhilarating, very very sweet rich sounds.handling, well, its not a Ferrari so don't expect sporty handling, don't even start talking fuel economy, or else go buy a corolla or picanto or something.
Venza, to me, is a great buy.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by olamilekan85: 9:35am On Mar 18
Stylz69:

OMO 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you finished worked here
Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by olamilekan85: 9:38am On Mar 18
Kashif:

Or may be the car is faulty with regards acceleration,because venza v6 na speed machine o
Re: Pros And Cons Of Venza by baylord77(m): 7:11am On Mar 19
olamilekan85:

Or may be the car is faulty with regards acceleration,because venza v6 na speed machine o

That thing is speed crazy. Just like the 2gr Highlanders.

Crazy speed machines.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Or Failing Fuel Pump? These Maybe The Causes / List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. / GTB Loan Kindly Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.