Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Support FAYOSE'S FIGHT Against Tyranny Now! He's Got The GUT, Nigerians Pls! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support FAYOSE'S FIGHT Against Tyranny Now! He's Got The GUT, Nigerians Pls! (507 Views)

We Are Witnessing The Greatest Resistance Against Tyranny In Nigerian History / President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) / Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support FAYOSE'S FIGHT Against Tyranny Now! He's Got The GUT, Nigerians Pls! by BERNIMOORE: 9:15pm On May 12, 2016
His Name is Peter Ayodele Fayose

you may not like him but believe me, there are few with guts like him, now that nobody can ask buhari questions on his bad treatment of poor nigerians, you need people with Guts who are fearless, the Man Peter Ayodele Fayose

here some adminitions from his fellows;

Governor Ishaku said: “After losing at the Appeal Court, I was in Jerusalem with Governor Fayose and at a time I became burdened and I told him(Fayose) that I am prepared to go back to my state. But he advised me to stay back and put all my supplications before God and that I did.

“I then promised that if I should win the supreme court verdict that I am going to do my thanksgiving in Ado Ekiti and that am doing today. He told me that God will make way for me and this advise actually subdued my worries and today I am celebrating .

“That was why I am committed to wiping away tears in the eyes of my people in Taraba . As I speak with you many communities in Taraba had not witnessed development since its creation.

It marvels me when my wife told me that she went to a community, very remote one and a woman of over 100 years proclaimed that she had not seen a car in her lifetime.”

He said Fayose’s forthrightness, doggedness and bravery helped in shaping his political career.
https://www.naij.com/816046-fayose-for-president-pdp-governors-speak.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Support FAYOSE'S FIGHT Against Tyranny Now! He's Got The GUT, Nigerians Pls! by BeardedMeat(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2016
We are solidly behind the strongest voice of opposition to despotic rule!
Re: Support FAYOSE'S FIGHT Against Tyranny Now! He's Got The GUT, Nigerians Pls! by faaz24: 9:20pm On May 12, 2016
GUT , what Gut ? Fayose reminds me of Gani Adams during the reign of Gen Sani Abacha. Gani Adams almost became an invisible man, issuing threats upon threat on the Abacha regime but the day he was paraded on national tv after his arrest, the guy fall plenty hands with his shaky voice.

Fayose has got nothing for Buhari than hate and hate consumes only its keeper

There are guts and there are reasonable guts.
Re: Support FAYOSE'S FIGHT Against Tyranny Now! He's Got The GUT, Nigerians Pls! by mankan2k7(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2016
#istandwithfayose#

1 Like

Re: Support FAYOSE'S FIGHT Against Tyranny Now! He's Got The GUT, Nigerians Pls! by tuniski: 9:27pm On May 12, 2016
faaz24:
GUT , what Gut ? Fayose reminds me of Gani Adams during the reign of Gen Sani Abacha. Gani Adams almost became an invisible man, issuing threats upon threat on the Abacha regime but the day he was paraded on national tv after his arrest, the guy fall plenty hands with his shaky voice.

Fayose has got nothing for Buhari than hate and hate consumes only its keeper
U are lost!
Re: Support FAYOSE'S FIGHT Against Tyranny Now! He's Got The GUT, Nigerians Pls! by faaz24: 9:29pm On May 12, 2016
tuniski:
U are lost!
Thanks...U just found me
Re: Support FAYOSE'S FIGHT Against Tyranny Now! He's Got The GUT, Nigerians Pls! by chikel2000(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2016
Call him any name u want, I support Fayose d voice of a true Oduduwa race not some mere cowards who begs n kneel b4 PMB
Re: Support FAYOSE'S FIGHT Against Tyranny Now! He's Got The GUT, Nigerians Pls! by bedspread: 10:18pm On May 12, 2016
Fayose is a Voice raised by God for the southerners un this perilous time.

Wise men and women will come to know why God fixed people like Fayose in these times.
God has a hand in Nigeria and Nigeria will not be swallowed up by anyone or group.
God does not work with numbers he works with individuals

(1) (Reply)

Questions For NLC... / EFCC Investigation Will Further Reveal Aregbe's Achievement And Transparency / Breaking News: Release Kanu In Seven Days On Nigeria Sinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.