Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 (33007 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea :FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 27th May 2017 / Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (5 - 4) On 28th May 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by push23: 4:06am On May 23, 2016
[size=28pt]
Mo][/quote
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by push23: 4:10am On May 23, 2016
[size=28pt]Same warri stadium when team from western nigeria are playing.
[/size]

[img]http://nelsonegware.files./2013/03/20130328-200629.jpg[/img]
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by kobonaire(m): 5:38am On May 23, 2016
Arsenate:
but you guys don't get it, do you?
We don't care about a very predictable, utterly boring league that is la liga. How can two teams in a league monopolize almost all the monies going into the league? Makes no sense.
To put things in perspective, 6 English teams are among the top 10 richest football clubs in the world. Tottenham Hotspur is much richer than Athletico Madrid. This simply implies that talents in England are much evenly spread amongst the entire teams making it very unpredictable and highly entertaining. (Yes EPL is so much more entertaining that's why it has far more viewers; That's why it has more money and that's why most people would prefer to watch Leicester vs Spurs than Valencia vs Sevilla. Deal with it)
Yes there are more word class players in Spain, but it makes the league an utter joke if all the talents are concentrated in just two teams. The remaining 18 teams have no chance. Once in a while one of them try to threaten the duopoly, but it is always short lived.
We love EPL more because it is unpredictable. No one is interested in predictable processions that are la liga, ligue 1, Bundesliga and even serie A.
Let us be cool
You are absolutely correct. Folks here know it, otherwise how else do you explain why half of the posts here are them desperately trying to convince others about how "exciting" La Liga is in comparison. If they were truly comfortable/content with La Liga being a balanced league then they would not be bringing in EPL to compare.
There is a reason why EPL is the most watched league in the world and why it is also the most discussed here on NL cool
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by coded01: 5:56am On May 23, 2016
Arsenate:
but you guys don't get it, do you?
We don't care about a very predictable, utterly boring league that is la liga. How can two teams in a league monopolize almost all the monies going into the league? Makes no sense.
To put things in perspective, 6 English teams are among the top 10 richest football clubs in the world. Tottenham Hotspur is much richer than Athletico Madrid. This simply implies that talents in England are much evenly spread amongst the entire teams making it very unpredictable and highly entertaining. (Yes EPL is so much more entertaining that's why it has far more viewers; That's why it has more money and that's why most people would prefer to watch Leicester vs Spurs than Valencia vs Sevilla. Deal with it)
Yes there are more word class players in Spain, but it makes the league an utter joke if all the talents are concentrated in just two teams. The remaining 18 teams have no chance. Once in a while one of them try to threaten the duopoly, but it is always short lived.
We love EPL more because it is unpredictable. No one is interested in predictable processions that are la liga, ligue 1, Bundesliga and even serie A.
Let us be cool

What about 4 Spanish teams singlehandedly monopolizing the whole of Europe... grin grin angry angry grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by SUPERPACK: 6:15am On May 23, 2016
coded01:

Valencia vs Real Madrid 2000

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid 2014

The only way there haven't been 4 Dpanish winners in the last 16 years is the same Spanish side... Not even an EPL can do that!

How many EPL sides won the UCL in the last 16 years? undecided
3 Epl sides have won the champions league in the last 16 years and 5 clubs overall.
Did man utd nt stop chelsea? it prevent them frm trying harder and winning it later,
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by coded01: 6:25am On May 23, 2016
SUPERPACK:
3 Epl sides have won the champions league in the last 16 years and 5 clubs overall.
Did man utd nt stop chelsea? it prevent them frm trying harder and winning it later,

UCL 2016 - Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid...

Why has EPL failed woefully in recent years?
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by coded01: 6:40am On May 23, 2016
The most successful club in the competition and the current champions are Sevilla with five titles after defeating Liverpool in the final to win the 2015–16 UEFA Europa League, thus taking their third straight title and extending their current record of titles.

Won it thrice in a row; 2014, 2015 & 2016... cool

Yet Spanish league is just about Real Madrid & Barcelona...

Yet Atletico Madrid is in their 2nd UCL final in 2years...

Yes La Liga is an overrated league... Thank you... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by ebig21(m): 6:53am On May 23, 2016
sebod:

Imagine!
Alexis and Ozil left Spain to become kings at Arsenal, Yaya, Silva and Aguero left Spain to dominate EPL.

This your list is biased, Ronaldo,suarez, bale are the best player in epl. They went Dia and became the best player there. So don't talk this bullshit.
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by starlingbawa(m): 7:21am On May 23, 2016
It's frustrating sometimes and i'm at a loss as to whether some of these professional football players are worth the HUGE salaries they earn week in, week out?

Barcelona played with 10 men for over 85 minutes(Including Extra Time) after Javier Mascherano was sent off for bringing down Gameiro when he was through on Goal, and yet Sevilla still lost this cup final by a whooping 2-0!

Common lads!, These Sevilla players ought to tender an apology to their followers.....

Such a shame!!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by phranq(m): 8:07am On May 23, 2016
starlingbawa:
It's frustrating sometimes and i'm at a loss as to whether some of these professional football players are worth the HUGE salaries they earn week in, week out?

Barcelona played with 10 men for over 85 minutes(Including Extra Time) after Javier Mascherano was sent off for bringing down Gameiro when he was through on Goal, and yet Sevilla still lost this cup final by a whooping 2-0!

Common lads!, These Sevilla players ought to tender an apology to their followers.....

Such a shame!!!!

my broda dey nid not tender any apology!!! dey played against Barca not Liverpool!!! if a 2 urs old kid is fighting u all he can do is to hug ua leg n be shaking his body...wen u lift ua leg up in d air.....abeg finish am
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by Arsenate(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2016
legendte:

Good you didn't contradict what I said. No doubt about the cash and publicity. I am talking about the quality of games played there. Sevilla looks like an average team before Barcelona and Madrid but they are giants when you compare them with EPL clubs. Same Barcelona and Madrid monopolise UCL too. It takes a world class performance for an EPL player to be considered fit for la liga whereas an average La liga player will excel in EPL. Quality of clubs or leagues also reflect in the national team and that is why England flops. Even best 11 from EPL can't stand Atletico Madrid. Have you checked Fifa first 11 recently. That is enough to tell you what is happening in England. Dangote and FFK no be mate abeg. Força Barca! !!!!!!!
Sevilla are giants when compared to EPL teams that's why they got hammered home and away by man city. And that's why Villarreal the 4th best team in Spain got destroyed 3-nil by EPL 8th placed team.
Dude you are not talking to an ignorant here.
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by blackjack21(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2016
phranq:

oya apologize to all Barca fans on NL

Fynestboi:

Bro how market na

Why, it wasn't my fault that the match was boring from barca's end.
Barca should be the on to tender apologies for parking the busses. SMH
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by ArabaONE: 8:54am On May 23, 2016
Arsenate:
Sevilla are giants when compared to EPL teams that's why they got hammered home and away by man city. And that's why Villarreal the 4th best team in Spain got destroyed 3-nil by EPL 8th placed team.
Dude you are not talking to an ignorant here.

using some few matches to support your ground makes me laugh. The same 8th placed team in the EPL was battered by Sevilla (when a Cup is at stake). Athletico Madrid dumped PSV, the 2 FCBs ( all 3 won back to back league). This same ATM destroyed Chelsea ( UEFA Super Cup) few years ago.

my questions, How many European Competitions had All the 20 TOP EPL teams won since last decade?
How many World Class players left SPL for EPL and vice versa?
How many trophies won by each National teams?.....

the questions are many
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by phranq(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2016
blackjack21:

Why, it wasn't my fault that the match was boring from barca's end.
Barca should be the on to tender apologies for parking the busses. SMH

Barca parked d bus let me rewind d match...
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by blackjack21(m): 9:11am On May 23, 2016
phranq:

Barca parked d bus let me rewind d match...

I was soo shocked to discover it, i had to ask if Barca were the team on white Jersey. Fynestboi can testify to that.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by ObaKlaz: 9:37am On May 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

La Liga is the exhibition of football in its most aesthetic form - a beautiful art of moving limbs with quasi-precision which is better experienced than explain.

The EPL? You're right - it's a COMPETITION...amongst MEDIOCRE rugby players who give literal meaning to "FOOTBALL" - they KICK anything (and anybody) in their paths.
Have you wondered why EPL players are as prone to injuries as RUGBY players?grin
hahahaha. SPOT ON!!! This one got me laughing real good, bro. Don't put Kevin Hart out of business, please!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by ObaKlaz: 9:51am On May 23, 2016
These EPL peeps sha... Their mata just dey vex me! They be like "Messi still needs to play in the EPL against Stoke city on a cold, rainy night to prove himself" Seriously And the English press? They can so hype garbage, you'd think it's Pizza!
Ronaldo to Real Madrid = UPGRADE
Messi to EPL = MAJOR DOWNGRADE

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by ObaKlaz: 9:56am On May 23, 2016
No wahala na... Shebi their champions Leicester City qualify for UCL? They'd get schooled and screwed by the biggest boys from Spain!

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by Fynestboi: 10:19am On May 23, 2016
blackjack21:

I was soo shocked to discover it, i had to ask if Barca were the team on white Jersey. Fynestboi can testify to that.

What else do you need? We sha don win.

No spoil fun for me joor. undecided
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by goldeno10boy: 10:34am On May 23, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Fvck Barca. And if youre a Barca supporter. Fvck u too
eeee pain ammu

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by blackjack21(m): 10:36am On May 23, 2016
Fynestboi:

What else do you need? We sha don win.

No spoil fun for me joor. undecided

you are really having fun from that victory, undecided I find it that you're very easy to please. which is boring just like yesterday' barca.

tonguetongue
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by Fynestboi: 10:42am On May 23, 2016
blackjack21:

you are really having fun from that victory, undecided I find it that you're very easy to please. which is boring just like yesterday' barca.

tonguetongue

Bro which team you be?

MA know before I go tak grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by blackjack21(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2016
Fynestboi:

Bro which team you be?

MA know before I go tak grin cheesy
FIFA Club of the 20th Century
32 La Liga
19 Copa del Rey
10 Champions league.
And room-full of other trophies.cheesy cool
now wetin you wan tok
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by Fynestboi: 11:02am On May 23, 2016
blackjack21:

32 La Liga

19 Copa del Rey

10 Champions league.

now wetin you wan tok

Swerve tongue
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by phranq(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2016
blackjack21:

Barca doesn't do dat...yes dey wia one man down...dey neva played defensive.. dey played intelligently waiting to brk on counter....sevilla shld b ashamed dat despite d fact dat Barca wia a man down as at 38th min, Suarez n rakitic subbed...yet dey can't do anyth
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by phranq(m): 11:13am On May 23, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Fvck Barca. And if youre a Barca supporter. Fvck u too

tnx alot. d best time to fvck is wen u r hapi...Barca has won n we d fans r hapi....it was nice fvckin Sevilla
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by blackjack21(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2016
Fynestboi:

Swerve tongue
Lol grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2016
phranq:

tnx alot. d best time to fvck is wen u r hapi...Barca has won n we d fans r hapi....it was nice fvckin Sevilla
you no been get eyes see say the ref na Barca fans? Anyway sevillans been fvck up sha. Them de carry ball go dance for 18. Them no fit shoot. Sha no p. They are contented with the europa cup
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2016
phranq:
[s]

Barca doesn't do dat...yes dey wia one man down...dey neva played defensive.. dey played intelligently waiting to brk on counter....sevilla shld b ashamed dat despite d fact dat Barca wia a man down as at 38th min, Suarez n rakitic subbed...yet dey can't do anyth [/s]
why didnt you also include the part where Sevilla's key player Eva Banega was sent off? Stop being biased

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by sebod(m): 11:45am On May 23, 2016
ebig21:

This your list is biased, Ronaldo,suarez, bale are the best player in epl. They went Dia and became the best player there. So don't talk this bullshit.
You didn't get the gist bro!
Ronaldo, Suarez bale and co are the EPL best players that still needed to ply their trade in Spain to reach their full potentials. Same can't be said of the other. But, good/normal/average/reject players from Spain go to EPL to become best.
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by ebig21(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2016
sebod:

You didn't get the gist bro!
Ronaldo, Suarez bale and co are the EPL best players that still needed to ply their trade in Spain to reach their full potentials. Same can't be said of the other. But, good/normal/average/reject players from Spain go to EPL to become best.

I gat your point now, it's true premier league is in a great decline, but still it's more competitive than la Liga
Re: Barcelona Vs Sevilla : Copa Del Rey Final (2 - 0) On 22nd May 2016 by coded01: 12:40pm On May 23, 2016
blackjack21:

32 La Liga

19 Copa del Rey

10 Champions league.

now wetin you wan tok

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Qarabag FK: UCL (6 - 0) On 12th September 2017 / Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 6th October 2019 / Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) ON 18th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.