Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion (4182 Views)

Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? / Why Are RCCG Pastors Solely Yorubas ? / RCCG Pastors Have Started Implementing The Dress Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by REALTRUTH1: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2009
This is not actually to beef RCCG,,,however it is the unpredented manner with which RCCG and its Pastors and members hits the News with unspeakable scandals.
Pastor Bunmi Oni RCCG, Pastor Erastus Akingbola RCCG,,,and there was one senior pastor in Abuja who died in a plane crash and was found to have 2 wives and involved in a fraud which the EFCC was suppose to get him arrested prior to his death,,,,,
Bunmi Oni and Erastus ran down known Nigerian companies,,,I think RCCG should begin to get their Pastors Born-Again first b4 preaching to the world or opening up several church(s) in every corners of the street.

Cehck this site for erastus recent activities

http://saharareporters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3464:the-fall-of-erastus-akingbola-&catid=68:perceptor&Itemid=194
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by Tudor6(f): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2009
Because one is the CEO of intercontinental bank the greedy daddy crook made him senior pastor sharp sharp. . . .na wa oo!
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2009
But we all know that redeemed is a confirmed business conglomerate, do you know how much Akingbola would contributed to the conglomerate in terms of tithes and offerings including seed sowing? Why won't he be rewarded with a senior post in the organization.
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by alimat2(f): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2009

Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by banom(m): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2009
RCCG pastors and leadersjip are bunch of yoruba crookes.
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by REALTRUTH1: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2009
banom:

RCCG pastors and leadersjip are bunch of yoruba crookes.
All get their own,,Charismatic Renewal na Ibo, Trem too na Ibo, CPM na Ibo ,,the list is just on and on,,,,,,
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by jidewin(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2011
And how has pastor adeboye became"a greedy crook"?you better be very specific and have your undeniable proofs stated here.
If a pastor (an official of a church in the midst of several others) becomes greedy eventually and derailed,has that made the entire ministry a fraud?is it only erastus that's the only rich pastor in rccg?FYI there are so many workers and pastors,even with foreign investments who readily make themselves available for service in Gods kingdom. Not because they have finance (a temporary benefit)but they recognised services to humanity through Godly directives are far more rewarding than any earthly appointment.

@tudor,I am ashamed at your irresponsible and reckless statement accorded to pastor adeboye. how is he a greedy crook? I ask again,come here and state your facts. if there's anyone who you know or any member of your family that pastor adeboye defrauded,that made you tagged him as crook come here and state it. NUISANCE!!!
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by mum2(f): 11:25am On Oct 31, 2011
The real problem of RCCG is that they are operating the church as if it's a business or company. They quickly appoint the rich men as pastors with the aim of attracting their rich friends into the church. You will hardly see any poor man pastoring any church in RCCG except in the village. And most of these so called pastors are not born again. Being born again is totally different from being active in the church.
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by PastorAIO: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2011
jidewin:

And how has pastor adeboye became"a greedy crook"?you better be very specific and have your undeniable proofs stated here.
If a pastor (an official of a church in the midst of several others) becomes greedy eventually and derailed,has that made the entire ministry a fraud?is it only erastus that's the only rich pastor in rccg?FYI there are so many workers and pastors,even with foreign investments who readily make themselves available for service in Gods kingdom. Not because they have finance (a temporary benefit)but they recognised services to humanity through Godly directives are far more rewarding than any earthly appointment.

@tudor,I am ashamed at your irresponsible and reckless statement accorded to pastor adeboye. how is he a greedy crook? I ask again,come here and state your facts. if there's anyone who you know or any member of your family that pastor adeboye defrauded,that made you tagged him as crook come here and state it. NUISANCE!!!

Birds of a feather flock together. This so called Pastor, who is in fact a nonsense useless person, is chummy with all the worst ilk in the country. Does he upbraid them, or try to correct them. No, he makes them senior pastor. He accepts their 'gifts' of aeroplanes etc. (That is if they are the one's that gifted him, and he didn't buy it himself with his own ill gotten gains.)

I put it to you that Erastus Adeboye is a Crook and has not got a single Christian cell in his body.
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by jidewin(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2011
Pastor AIO:

Birds of a feather flock together.  This so called Pastor, who is in fact a nonsense useless person, is chummy with all the worst ilk in the country.  Does he upbraid them, or try to correct them.  No, he makes them senior pastor.  He accepts their 'gifts' of aeroplanes etc. (That is if they are the one's that gifted him, and he didn't buy it himself with his own ill gotten gains.) 

I put it to you that Erastus Adeboye is a Crook and has not got a single Christian cell in his body.
"Erastus Adeboye"??man are you high or something? And u quote "birds of the same feather"so becos judas was stealing from treasury that makes our Lord Jesus a thief too,going by your quote.I am not here to defend erastus adegbola,but for daddy adeboye to be labelled a negative personality,that I won't take,not even from president obama.
Now I see you lot either envy my PRIEST AND MENTOR for being presented a jet while yours don't have one,or you are simply just filled with HATRED over a successful ministry,under his care and tenure.You could not hide your vile.
When he was driving a volkswagen bettle decades back,and rigorously evangelising with it,nobody compained.when he moved to redemption camp(then a bush)you all called him a mad man.Now almost every ministry is seeking to buy slots there.After years of hard labor and self sacrifice in the ministry,God has elevated him to a level "world powers"can't ignore his messages,then you start seeing him in bad light.FYI the jet is for Global Evangelism and not meant for show off cos my daddy have no time for such.The man is living in the future already.
Go and tell your pastor to work Hard as Pastor adeboye and perhaps,just perhaps,God may grant him a fragment of the grace and anointing as is on daddy adeboye.
STATE HERE ANYONE THAT YOU KNOW PASTOR ADEBOYE DEFRAUDED.INDIVIDUAL OR CORPORATE BODY.I CHALLENGED ANY LIVING SOUL TO DO SO.
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by jidewin(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2011
mum2:

The real problem of RCCG is that they are operating the church as if it's a business or company. They quickly appoint the rich men as pastors with the aim of attracting their rich friends into the church. You will hardly see any poor man pastoring any church in RCCG except in the village. And most of these so called pastors are not born again. Being born again is totally different from being active in the church.
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by jidewin(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2011
mum2:

Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by jidewin(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2011
mum2:

Mum2 thank you.your summarised statement iis noted however,I would like to correct you on some facts.
1.Selection of pastors as directed by daddy adeboye is NOT and never based on how big your finance is.capital NO.however,when you have a ministry with parishes that spans over 30 something thousand in various locations,you will agree one single person can't effectively single handedly supervised the activities there.As such there will be appointed serving ministers to versee such affairs.Thus who presents local assembly pastors is not pastor adeboye but the appointed officials of various cadre.
2.You will agree with me when a congregation is large of course "tares" will mingle with "wheat" and to "sift"out such is not an easy task.look around every big ministry all the world from orthodox to pentecostal, they all have their challenges.
3.I am not here to defend RCCG mission but to defend the only MAN I give all of my total regard to without any reservation amd that is Daddy Adeboye.the man's "simple prayer" for me that took away my years of "terminal suffering" deserves all and nothing short of it.
If all pastors will genuinely obey daddy,many of them won't be operating under God's curse.believe me,many of them dying regularly or have one trouble or the other only God can handle.
Remember 2Tim2:20
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by ogajim(m): 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2011
jidewin:

"Erastus Adeboye"??man are you high or something? And u quote "birds of the same feather"so becos judas was stealing from treasury that makes our Lord Jesus a thief too,going by your quote.I am not here to defend erastus adegbola,but for daddy adeboye to be labelled a negative personality,that I won't take,not even from president obama.
Now I see you lot either envy my PRIEST AND MENTOR for being presented a jet while yours don't have one,or you are simply just filled with HATRED over a successful ministry,under his care and tenure.You could not hide your vile.
When he was driving a volkswagen bettle decades back,and rigorously evangelising with it,nobody compained.when he moved to redemption camp(then a bush)you all called him a mad man.Now almost every ministry is seeking to buy slots there.After years of hard labor and self sacrifice in the ministry,God has elevated him to a level "world powers[color=#990000][/color]"can't ignore his messages,then you start seeing him in bad light.FYI the jet is for Global Evangelism and not meant for show off cos my daddy have no time for such.The man is living in the future already.
Go and tell your pastor to work Hard as Pastor adeboye and perhaps,just perhaps,God may grant him a fragment of the grace and anointing as is on daddy adeboye.
STATE HERE ANYONE THAT YOU KNOW PASTOR ADEBOYE DEFRAUDED.INDIVIDUAL OR CORPORATE BODY.I CHALLENGED ANY LIVING SOUL TO DO SO.

Dude, You are doing more damage to than being helpful to RCCG with your defense here. Is Christianity about the World now? Follow Jesus Christ and stop following man like you're displaying here, Anyone that preaches 10% tithe as MANDATORY is a FRAUD QED.

PS: Jesus is the ONLY high PRIEST leaving every CHRISTIAN as a ROYAL PRIEST (including your "MOGs" that accept Christ as their personal Lord and Savior).
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by jidewin(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2011
ogajim:

Dude, You are doing more damage to than being helpful to RCCG with your defense here. Is Christianity about the World now? Follow Jesus Christ and stop following man like you're displaying here, Anyone that preaches 10% tithe as MANDATORY is a FRAUD QED.

PS: Jesus is the ONLY high PRIEST leaving every CHRISTIAN as a ROYAL PRIEST (including your "MOGs" that accept Christ as their personal Lord and Savior).

This is good.I would like to take you up on the following statements you made as i found that very incredibly ridiculous,at least you seem versed in the Holy Bible.

Anyone that preaches 10% tithe as MANDATORY is a FRAUD QED.
Kindly state if it IS man or GOD who said the following:
1.Lev 21:30-32 “Every tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land or of the fruit of the trees, is the Lord’s; it is holy to the Lord. 31 If a man wishes to redeem some of his tithe, he shall add a fifth to it. 32 And every tithe of herds and flocks, every tenth animal of all that ,
2.Num 18:21 “To the Levites I have given every tithe in Israel for an inheritance, in return for their service that they do, their service in the tent of meeting

3.Deut 12:5-11
5 But you shall seek the place that the Lord your God will choose out of all your tribes to put his name and make his habitation there. There you shall go,
6 and there you shall bring your burnt offerings and your sacrifices, your tithes and the contribution that you present, ,

Now shall we see those who OBEYED tithing:
A. 2 Chronicles 31:5–12 (ESV)

5 As soon as the command was spread abroad, the people of Israel gave in abundance the firstfruits of grain, wine, oil, honey, and of all the produce of the field. And they brought in abundantly the tithe of everything. 6 And the people of Israel and Judah who lived in the cities ,
B.Nehemiah 10:37–38

37 and to bring the first of our dough, and our contributions, the fruit of every tree, the wine and the oil, to the priests, to the chambers of the house of our God; and to bring to the Levites the tithes from our ground, for it is the Levites who collect the tithes in all ,
C.Genesis 14:20

20 and blessed be God Most High,

who has delivered your enemies into your hand!”

And Abram gave him a tenth of everything.
D. Genesis 28:20–22

20 Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat and clothing to wear, 21 so that I come again to my father’s house in peace, then the Lord shall be my God, 22 and this stone, which I have ,
E. Hebrews 7:5–9

5 And those descendants of Levi who receive the priestly office have a commandment in the law to[b] take tithes[/b] from the people, that is, from their brothers, though these also are descended from Abraham. 6 But this man who does not have his descent from them received tithes from ,

If from FEW of my the quotes here,God stated WE should pay tithe,and whoever does not pay,God refers to them as ,

Mal 3:6-10
6 For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, have not perished. 7 Ever since the days of your ancestors you have turned aside from my statutes and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you, says the Lord of hosts. But you say, "How shall we return?" 8 Will anyone rob [/b]God? Yet you are [b]robbing me! But you say, "How are we robbing you?" In your tithes and offerings! 9 You are cursed with a curse, for you are robbing me—the whole nation of you! 10 Bring the full tithe [/b]into the storehouse, so that there may be food in [b]my house (place of worship, Synagogue,Temple,Assembly,Parish,Worship Center,etc), and thus put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts; see if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you an overflowing blessing.

Shall i conclude here by showing what God said concerning"robbers"/ thieves(including those who do not pay tithe) again besides been cursed
1 Cor 6:10
nor THIEVES, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Shall i go on
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by jidewin(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2011
2 Tim 2:15
New American Standard Bible
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.

King James Bible
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

English Revised Version
Give diligence to present thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, handling aright the word of truth.

LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUJAH!!!

P.S don't forget, its happening on Friday 4th Nov,2011 at the Redemption Camp Ground, Lagos-Ibadan expressway for another exciting experience at the HOLY GHOST SERVICE tagged "WEEP NOT".You all are invited.
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by PastorKun(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2011
@Jidewin
Whilst you are busy quoting several scriptures on tithes that are not directed to christians and ignoring the fact that biblical tithes was not money from income, I would suggest you read deut 14:22-29 to see how God directed the Israelites,ot christians) to administer their tithe. After reading compare it to the twisted version preached and practised today in mostly greed motivated churches. Does Adeboye have a right to twist the word of God? If he insists tithing is still relevant then he must preach it as instructed in the bible without twisting one word in it. However hebrews 7:5-19 makes it crystal clear that tithing has been annulled for christians. Verse 11 and 12 makes it clear it was annulled whilst verse 18 describes it as a weak, useless and unprofitable law. Any christian preacher that preachers mandatory tithing is either ignorant which makes him incompetent or an outright fraud. I also don't need to remind you that christians are not under the law. Your so called daddy G.O seriously needs to repent and ask for forgiveness for put believers who christ bought with his precious blood under this fraudulent yoke of tithes.
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by OmoPastor(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ poster
From our post, i can easily see that you are simply trying to run down RCCG, but i want you to know this simple fact; in this same RCCG, the lame walked, the blind eyes were opened, the dumb spoke, destinies have been re-arranged and so many undeniable laudable miracles have been done by the power of God through the Men of God. I do not care what you think of RCCG, what am very concerned about is the display of your ignorance about the Church that is the problem.
Bros, do not venture into what you do not know!

@ Jagoon ,Tudor etc
You can run your mouth wild cos its not your fault. In those days when Gods judgement was instant, people like you guys would have said God was very wicked but in this dispensation of grace, you guys developed mouth diarrhea cos Gods judgement is no longer instant. Anyway, my advise to people of your type is to simply try running your own Ministry if you think its a business venture and lets see how you will fare in the "business" world grin

Finally, there is more to running a church than what you people think. Why don't you just keep quiet and learn angry
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by jidewin(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2011
HAAAA!! PASTOR KUN, JESUS IS LORD, SEE HOW YOU ARE TWISTING GOD'S WORD TO SUIT YOUR PREFERENCE FOR NOT PAYING TITHING, *I read your post with my two hands on my head*.
Was the "abolished law" CENTERED on tithe payment?was it not centered on ceremonial law?? Sacrifiices and use of blood.From your quotes (which I'm glad you did,mind you I read from verse 1)so CHRISTIANS are not commanded by God to pay tithe?but why are u doing this?this thread is been read by millions around the globe and your assertions here are appalling.Not even one out of the scriptures God commanded tithing is of no concern to you,because it is not so pronounced in the NT. Kai (and I'm shivering).
Now even though many of you people are accusing Pastor Adeboye for preaching tithe payment as fraud. it is most unfortunate. well I and MY household are constant tithe payers and likewise we pay our first fruits as The Good Lord Jesus provides.
However if pastor adeboye is beign judged as FRAUDULENT because he preaches and make it mandatory for us redeemers to pay our tithe,as he too does,and also if because of pastor erastus shameful act of misappropriation of funds,daddy adeboye would be labelled a crook by you,you are not only unjust,but also worse than the pharisees and saducees of old.
Repent.its never too late while you are still breathing.
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by ogajim(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
@jidewin

I am not a farmer, owns no livestock, neither do I own a vineyard anywhere.

Unlike Abram, I have not had to fight any WAR on behalf of anyone or Country so the very idea of donating 10% of the war booty as tithe doesn't apply here.

Malachi was not addressed to me because I am neither a Priest in a Temple nor am I an occupant of the land god gave the Children of Jacob. By old Testament standards, I would be called a Gentile.

Your Old testament questions are here by rendered NULL and VOID (trite to say the least)

Are your Pastors (MOGs) from the tribe of Levi? Did anyone other than the Levites collect the tithe in Isreal in those days?

What does the DEBT paid by Jesus Christ on the Cross mean to you as a Christian?

Show an instance of someone who had no crops, livestock, etc paying tithe in the Bible.
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by Amujale(m): 1:37am On Nov 03, 2011
GOD (in my opinion) is a Nigerian first before anywhere else, this is NOT discrimination but common sense; if your (believe there is) GOD is a foreigner then how is that meant to relate locally?

If you believe your God is a foreigner, then all local philosophies become NULL and VOID! This is a huge PROBLEM; you are more likely to wish a foreigner the best of fortune over your own brothers and sisters.

A large percent of these criminals(sic) are heartless and deserve to be tried in a court of law. Talking about court of law, did you know that you can sue anyone of these fraudsters?

What do you call somebody who sells you a product that they themselves do NOT subscibe to?

Many of us go around prosecuting our innocent citizens over witchcraft and wizardry when the truth is that the REAL evil magicians are the men/women claiming to be MAN OF gOD.

Why?

Because many of these people are aware of the fraudulent origins of the tools (bible, quaran, torah e.t.c) which was concucted to stupify their audience and choose instead to use this to their own greedy ambitions.

Dissimulation commonly takes the form of concealing one's ability in order to gain the element of surprise over an opponent.

The ability to stupify ones audience; if concealed, becomes almost impossible to defend against as it completely renders the victim helpless.

How is one suppose to fight against an opponent that one isnt even aware exists?

How does one fight an opponent that comes over as ones best friend?

"I am the richest man in the world"

Why?

Because i said so

Assertions is another of these tools that so-called MAN OF gOD will use to get into your psyche; dont fall for it, its TIME to FIGHT BACK.

ITS TIME TO TAKE BACK CONTROL

Our ancestors are responsible for civilisation as we know it; NOT an Asian OR European.

Our ancestors are responsible for our existence today; NOT an Asian OR European.

Our ancestors are responsible for the rest of the world's existence; NOT an Asian or European

Our tradition is primarily responsible for the world's development, NOT an Asian or European

Our culture and tradition pre-dates anything coming out of either Europe or Asia; do the maths.
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 03, 2011
^
Oh Yeah, your idol worshiping ancestors , cheesy

Without the white man , you will be writing on the bark of trees by now and not chatting over the www. grin
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by Amujale(m): 1:54am On Nov 03, 2011
All the historical commentary of the Europeans with regards to African history is completely untrue. The history taught in our schools is inaccurate and unfit for purpose.

The hollocausts and other horific crimes perpertuated during the period 16-18th century is the most evil project ever to have occured in human history.

Did you know that YOU have always been the world's dominant force?

Our ancestors ruled over their own domain including the Middle East and  parts of Asia

So it wouldnt suprise YOU if you hear someone telling YOU that our ancestors once ruled the world.

Our ancestors are responsible for much of what the world enjoys today; i cannot think about any field of intellect that doesnt have one of our ancestors thumbprint written all over it; not one.

Philosophy, Art, Astronomy, Medical science, Commerce, Agriculture, Mathematics, Engineering. . . The list goes on . . .

The history we were taught in school is completely inaccurate and unfit for purpose.

The TRUTH is that Africa is responsible for civilisation.

Africans did not only possess great intelletual creedence but we taught the Europeans what they would later assimilate and rebrand as the "branches of knowlegde".

The Greeks are one of those rogue civilisations that would also take much credit for the many inventions, theories and hypothesis that our ancestors came up with; as did the Romans.

Infact, it was in this great continent that the recordings of the first ever successful medical suregery (a period that depicts a parallel with their European counterparts that were killing their patients because of their lack of surgical knowledge) is found.

Humanity begins in Africa

The first ever language originates from Africa

The first ever script is written in a language exclusive to the people of Africa

The first ever scripts where written by Africans

The first philosophers/philosophy is African

The first ever Architect was an African

The first ever mathematician was an  African

The first medical practioner was an African

The first scientist was an  African multi-genius

The first ever Astronomer was an African

The first records of astronomy is that of an African community. . . e.t.c

Such  has clearly been ommited from our westernized curriculum.
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by PastorAIO: 4:27am On Nov 03, 2011
jidewin:

See how easy it is to make mistake when one tiff is indistinguishable from another.
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by jidewin(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2011
ogajim:

@jidewin

I am not a farmer, owns no livestock, neither do I own a vineyard anywhere.

Unlike Abram, I have not had to fight any WAR on behalf of anyone or Country so the very idea of donating 10% of the war booty as tithe doesn't apply here.

Malachi was not addressed to me because I am neither a Priest in a Temple nor am I an occupant of the land god gave the Children of Jacob. By old Testament standards, I would be called a Gentile.

Your Old testament questions are here by rendered NULL and VOID (trite to say the least)

Are your Pastors (MOGs) from the tribe of Levi? Did anyone other than the Levites collect the tithe in Isreal in those days?

What does the DEBT paid by Jesus Christ on the Cross mean to you as a Christian?

Show an instance of someone who had no crops, livestock, etc paying tithe in the Bible.
Jimmmmmmm jim,hmmm
I will reply your "opinions" starting from the last line.I love the exact example you gave in line with livestocks,farm products and war lords.I was waiting for pastorkun on that.

1.Show an instance of someone who had no crops, livestock, etc paying tithe in the Bible
Tithe payment is not directed at anyone who is NOT WORKING NOR EARNING AN INCOME.And Pastor Adeboye would NEVER nor had taught that.if you have a counter proof,state here when he said so.
2.Debt Jesus paid on the cross was for my redemption from the power of sin,curse of the LAW that could not perfect the requirement for my salvation and liberation (exclusive of Giving and Paying God His dues i.e service,worship,honoring HIM with my substances,keeping my body from the power of immorality,the list goes on)and having a direct access to God through His Son Jesus for ANYTHING.
3.Are pastors(MOG) levites? Will you take your time to examine without bias who the levites were and their roles in the temple,in comparison to present day church officials (teachers,evangelist,pastors,prophets,apostles,etc)THEY ARE CHURCH/TEMPLE/SYNAGOGUE/PARISH and what other description,WORKERS.Especially in church ADMINISTRATION.
4.Nullifying and voiding Gods words with refrences by you is your PERSONAL OPINION.I have no prob with that bro except I wish you 'take another look at the scriptures' again.
5".Malachi was not addressed to me because I am neither a Priest in a Temple nor am I an occupant of the land god gave the Children of Jacob. By old Testament standards, I would be called a Gentile."
I like your admittance here although regretably,you have categorically declared you have no reason to be here on earth.WHY? Cos Pslm 24;1 The EARTHs(whether in Isreal,London,New York,Warri,Lagos or Osun state) is the Lords and the fullness thereof.You have sealed your fate hence.
6. "I am not a farmer, owns no livestock, neither do I own a vineyard anywhere.

Unlike Abram, I have not had to fight any WAR on behalf of anyone or Country so the very idea of donating 10% of the war booty as tithe doesn't apply here."
Hmmmm jimmy jimmy the man with sharrrrrp sense. So you if their vocation and occupation as of old was farming,animal husbandry and war lords,so where you are working is no vocation?you have no occupation?full time or part time.see excuses you are raising with human ideology.hmmm so when God said in Deut8:16-18 Thou shall remember the Lord thy God for it is HE who giveth thee POWER TO GET WEALTH.
Abi you think you are where you are as a result of your qualifications,connections.bros bia,if you won't be faith to God in "little"how then can you be faithful to Him when "wealth" comes your way.no wonder daddy taught us,"someone who is not faithful in paying tithe on N100 will find it hard to be faithful to pay tithe on N100,000".words of the elders,words of wisdom.
Well,readers,choice is yours.if you like keep questioning Gods instructions or preferably you obey Him becos u LOVE HIM.
As for me and every tither in the house.LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH!!![b][/b]
Re: Rccg Pastors I Know Hiding Under Religion by DPsalmist2(m): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2011
Amujale:

All the historical commentary of the Europeans with regards to African history is completely untrue. The history taught in our schools is inaccurate and unfit for purpose.

The hollocausts and other horific crimes perpertuated during the period 16-18th century is the most evil project ever to have occured in human history.

Did you know that YOU have always been the world's dominant force?

Our ancestors ruled over their own domain including the Middle East and  parts of Asia

So it wouldnt suprise YOU if you hear someone telling YOU that our ancestors once ruled the world.

Our ancestors are responsible for much of what the world enjoys today; i cannot think about any field of intellect that doesnt have one of our ancestors thumbprint written all over it; not one.

Philosophy, Art, Astronomy, Medical science, Commerce, Agriculture, Mathematics, Engineering. . . The list goes on . . .

The history we were taught in school is completely inaccurate and unfit for purpose.

The TRUTH is that Africa is responsible for civilisation.

Africans did not only possess great intelletual creedence but we taught the Europeans what they would later assimilate and rebrand as the "branches of knowlegde".

The Greeks are one of those rogue civilisations that would also take much credit for the many inventions, theories and hypothesis that our ancestors came up with; as did the Romans.

Infact, it was in this great continent that the recordings of the first ever successful medical suregery (a period that depicts a parallel with their European counterparts that were killing their patients because of their lack of surgical knowledge) is found.

Humanity begins in Africa

The first ever language originates from Africa

The first ever script is written in a language exclusive to the people of Africa

The first ever scripts where written by Africans

The first philosophers/philosophy is African

The first ever Architect was an African

The first ever mathematician was an  African

The first medical practioner was an African

The first scientist was an  African multi-genius

The first ever Astronomer was an African

The first records of astronomy is that of an African community. . . e.t.c

Such  has clearly been ommited from our westernized curriculum.

PREACH BROTHER! PREACH!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Back To The Illusion: How Can We Know Our Reality Is An Illusion? / What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? / Releasing Gods Power Through Fasting And Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.