Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Is It Just Me Or Is The Most Confused Administration Nigeria Has Ever Had? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Just Me Or Is The Most Confused Administration Nigeria Has Ever Had? (443 Views)

We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth / Nigeria Has No Other Option But To Borrow, Says Adeosun / Nigeria has finished me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Just Me Or Is The Most Confused Administration Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Tunchi101(m): 12:34am On May 13, 2016
undecided At this point, I don't think we should be asking 'what is wrong with this country'.

The better question would be ' what is not wrong with the country'?

I think voting PMB is one of my most regrettable actions sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Just Me Or Is The Most Confused Administration Nigeria Has Ever Had? by rusher14: 12:54am On May 13, 2016
It's only you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me Or Is The Most Confused Administration Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Blizzy9ja: 12:56am On May 13, 2016
Yes! Peeps like you got us into dis mess... I hope you're enjoying ur change

2 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me Or Is The Most Confused Administration Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Almajiri1: 2:26am On May 13, 2016
Tunchi101:
undecided At this point, I don't think we should be asking 'what is wrong with this country'.

Your ultimate regret would be allowing buhari mess things up with his medieval body language with you doing absolutely nothing to counter it.This is a great disservice to your generation next.

I don't wish to plant ideas into your head on what it takes to bring down a rogue government.I'm trusting your sense of judgment for you to hit back like a wounded lion.
Re: Is It Just Me Or Is The Most Confused Administration Nigeria Has Ever Had? by malton: 3:04am On May 13, 2016
Not just you, your likes full ground.

2/3rd of them are domiciled in this region I'm typing from.

Come see foolishness+ignorance in full glare.

I just got off engaging some on WhatsApp.

Who gave losers voice sef!
Re: Is It Just Me Or Is The Most Confused Administration Nigeria Has Ever Had? by eyeview: 7:42am On May 13, 2016
Tunchi101:

So you voted pmb. You are part of the people who put us in this mess. May God reward you all accordingly.
Meanwhile,I presume you were unborn as at 1984 or a toddler cos people with sense of history who knew this man's antecedents know that he failed woefully in his administration of the economy. A man who toppled the govt of a thriving economy and in less than 1year reduced the economy to the point that nigerians were now queueing to receive cups of garri,salt,sugar,rice and other 'essential commodities' to feed.
People who knew history didn't vote him in 03,07,011 but I guess they were fewer by 015 and by now overnumbered by kids who have turned 18 and now have voters card

(1) (Reply)

Does Nigeria Have An Expiry Date? Twilight Of The Petrostate. (long read) / Doubts Over ‘second Rescued Chibok Girl’ After First Release / Unbelievable: Senator Sani And Gov El-rufai Settle Rift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.