Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

How Much Is The Budget Of Ministry Of Science And Technology - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is The Budget Of Ministry Of Science And Technology (362 Views)

Cows Block Entrance Gate Of Ministry Of Finance, Abuja (Photo) / Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) / Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The Budget Of Ministry Of Science And Technology by potential228(m): 7:36am On May 13, 2016
I have been hearing about other ministries budget that would be released starting from today, can someone tell me how much was budgeted to the ministry of science and technology... Is our pencil production included in the budget, since we're talking about diversification.

(1) (Reply)

Confusued Government. / A Wake Up Call !!! I Stand With PMB... / The Difference Is Clear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.