Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

What A Nairalander Said About GEJ's Travels In 2012 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Nairalander Said About GEJ's Travels In 2012 (830 Views)

Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / See What Formal President OBJ Says About GEJ. (screen Shot) / Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Nairalander Said About GEJ's Travels In 2012 by Clerverley2(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2016
omenka:
Let the dunce stay back home and fix our problems. All the solutions to all our problems lie within. When the right atmosphere is in place, investors wld be falling over themselves to establiSh businesses here. And to rub it in, he carries around that gargantuan dinosaur he calls his wife! They run the country like its a family asset. Yet some folks in here try to justify the batcrap!
Re: What A Nairalander Said About GEJ's Travels In 2012 by excellencyabia1: 8:11am On May 13, 2016
Na so life be.
Re: What A Nairalander Said About GEJ's Travels In 2012 by Kondomatic(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2016
I once prayed God to give that guy a functioning brain but he told me that his skull cannot support none.

3 Likes

Re: What A Nairalander Said About GEJ's Travels In 2012 by omenka(m): 8:28am On May 13, 2016
Number 6 and counting. Na una go tire oo.
See employment wey Omenka don give hitherto idle fellows. grin

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander Said About GEJ's Travels In 2012 by luvinhubby(m): 8:31am On May 13, 2016
omenka:

Oya clap for yourself.
Re: What A Nairalander Said About GEJ's Travels In 2012 by Moheat(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2016
Between that Omenka and GEJ who is the dunce now?
Re: What A Nairalander Said About GEJ's Travels In 2012 by omenka(m): 8:37am On May 13, 2016
luvinhubby:

Oya clap for yourself.
iPod yoots are already doing the clapping. Why should I waste my energy?? The ovation has never been louder and I'm enjoying every bit of it! grin

By God's grace, before the end of the week, we'd have 20 such threads. I have countless number of such critical comments- it is a full time job yall've given yourselves. cheesy
Re: What A Nairalander Said About GEJ's Travels In 2012 by Pavarottii(m): 8:38am On May 13, 2016
omenka:

Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: What A Nairalander Said About GEJ's Travels In 2012 by DesChyko: 8:49am On May 13, 2016
No mind them. Dem no know say many of us don dey clock almost a decade for here and their noise-making gives them away.

It would seem a fair number of them are all noise - poor memory, else how can one just forget what he clamoured against today, only to celebrate it tomorrow? undecided

It's good to know the Ph. D man was silently hitting home with his policies after all, even if the then-opposition party are now copying them verbatim.
Re: What A Nairalander Said About GEJ's Travels In 2012 by focus7: 8:51am On May 13, 2016
You can't compare Jonathan gallivanting tour with Buhari's Business oriented tour. Did you ever see him carry his most beautiful president wife around at the expense Nigeria? Jonathan was merely doing family tour and exposing his ogogoro drinking skills around the world. Whatever Jonathan did then was suspicious due to his corrupt nature.

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander Said About GEJ's Travels In 2012 by omenka(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2016
Pavarottii:

Hypocrite.
Come on boy. Go create another thread, don't stop at that. Help your mourning brothers out. cheesy
Re: What A Nairalander Said About GEJ's Travels In 2012 by focus7: 8:56am On May 13, 2016
Moheat:
Between that Omenka and GEJ who is the dunce now?
Even when I have not seeing omenka's pix, Jonathan picture tells it all. Mere looking at him I see the image of a mumu.

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander Said About GEJ's Travels In 2012 by omenka(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2016
focus7:
You can't compare Jonathan gallivanting tour with Buhari's Business oriented tour. Did you ever see him carry his most beautiful president wife around at the expense Nigeria? Jonathan was mere doing family tour and exposing his ogogoro drinking skill around the world. Whatever Jonathan did then was suspicious due to his corrupt nature.
Lmao @ Family tour exposing ogogoro skills. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Cattle Rearers Who Carry Guns Are Thieves —sultan Jubrin Yaya / Hear What Lai Muhammed Said About Fuel Subsidy In 2012 / Photo - Buhari Piloting The Economy. True Or Not True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.