Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

U.s. Got It Wrong, Says Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.s. Got It Wrong, Says Pdp (678 Views)

Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / Amaechi’s Letter To Saraki Lacks Merit, Says PDP / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.s. Got It Wrong, Says Pdp by JamesG: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2009
"Her sweeping statements on what she called a 'failure of leadership' does not correspond with the reality of present-day Nigeria where a committed leadership, operating within the realm of the rule of law holds sway"- Prof. Rufa'i Ahmed Alkali.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200908140747.html

Could it be that the Yar’Adua administration are that ignorant of the bad polity in Nigeria – or they choose to ignore the obvious. I think Hillary Clinton was right on the mark, when she compared the elections in Nigeria with that of the US in 2001, specifically the electorate in the State of Florida governed by Jeb Bush. As a matter of fact, I think she was being quite diplomatic in this comparison – there’s really no comparison not even by African standards. Is it possible that the administration does not know what goes on in this forum and other similar blogs? If so it is time for the populace to move into the streets and try to effect change by any peaceful means necessary.
Re: U.s. Got It Wrong, Says Pdp by bgees(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2009
We have more problems than we can imagine. When u admit u have a problem,it is half-solved.
And if this moronic Prof speaks for the PDP and the present govt,then we are in a serious mess.
Re: U.s. Got It Wrong, Says Pdp by bgees(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2009
Of course Hilary Clinton was right!

I can't believe this Rufai Alkali can describe the Nigerian govt as one with a 'committed leadership operating within the realm of the rule of law.'

I thought a 'Prof' would have known better.
Re: U.s. Got It Wrong, Says Pdp by mafioso(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2009
Prof. Rufa'i Ahmed Alkali. abi Prof. Alkaline grin

Nazareth(Nigeria)! Can anything good come from there John 1:46

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Arrests Nigerian Crime Syndicate / Switzerland Apologises To Libya for arresting Ghaddafi's Son / Inec's Iwu Again: Withdraws Voter Registers For "fixing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.