Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" (28960 Views)

Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement / Blessing Egbe States Her Piece Of Mind Concerning Mega Chicken's Response / Mega Chicken Claps Back At Blessing Egbe's Claim That Their Moi Moi Was Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by verifielive: 10:07am On May 13, 2016
Nollywood Actress turned producer Blessing Egbe has complained about the moi-moi she bought from popular fast-food restaurant, Mega-Chicken. See what she wrote;

@megachicken see what you sold me yesterday? You want to kill people abi? If I Sue now, they will say Blessing has come again! How can you sell stale moimoi to a customer! Bought five of these yesterday at lekki, near vgc, ate one in the car. Gave 2 out, got home and kept the remaining 2 in the fridge(electricity on all through) and by night, see what it looked like! Una well done o! You have lost a customer God forbid.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFVldOtI6Qw/

2 Shares

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by Airforce1(m): 10:09am On May 13, 2016
shocked
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by nuelzy: 11:49am On May 13, 2016
asif i care
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 13, 2016
Bitches_ be seeking attention since the time of sodomy_
Has she gone there to lodge a complain before this needless publicity?

37 Likes

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by Tgid: 12:12pm On May 13, 2016
so?
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 13, 2016
go to court

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by chrisbaby24(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2016
Mtcheewwww....!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by seunlayi(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2016
Sue them or forget it and shit the one you ate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by femi4: 12:14pm On May 13, 2016
Its moin moin not moi moi
As at the time you chop one, if e don stale, u suppose know for mouth.

Its either your mouth or the refrigerator is fantastically bad

70 Likes

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by fatdon2(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2016
Fool
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by shamecurls(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2016
She will learn to buy Okro soup next time.

#TeamOkroSoup
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 13, 2016
I am still Looking for who to sue sef undecided
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 13, 2016
undecided undecided oshi
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by hayatou27: 12:16pm On May 13, 2016
We don't know her here in Thailand, is she a Moi Moi Advocate

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by SirdeKay: 12:16pm On May 13, 2016
It's like moin-moin is now the latest object of attack. Is it not yesterday that the whole Minister of Agriculture cried out loud over same?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by fitinwell: 12:16pm On May 13, 2016
[size=28pt]Op stop advertising your stupidity and exposing your nudity in public.. What is in pudding beans that you cannot prepare yourself as a lady as old as you are.. All dis biz girls dem.. Abeg clear make i see road. [/size]

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by bayinq25(m): 12:16pm On May 13, 2016
she's even as ugly as the moi moi.....apologies!
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by hogboyeh(m): 12:16pm On May 13, 2016
Werey wetin be my own
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by Thelmerh(f): 12:16pm On May 13, 2016
thank God say no b all spoil
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 13, 2016
Lol
Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by aimuan(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2016
Are sure ur refrigerator is working?according to u,u ate one in d car,and couldn't tell if the taste was bad?

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by Afriface: 12:20pm On May 13, 2016
you no on your fridge

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by uglodoh(f): 12:21pm On May 13, 2016
She should have gone to complain to mega chicken instead coming to social media to behave like a baby.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by hresso: 12:24pm On May 13, 2016
Stop eating moi moi angry

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by Seeeeeeee: 12:26pm On May 13, 2016
Go there and complain first than joking with someones business.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by Nimblemind(m): 12:26pm On May 13, 2016
And as usual, very few would comment on the real issue rather everyone wanna troll on every topic! See them all trying to find a way to mock the lady as they always find a way to do in every situation.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 13, 2016
You ate one and didn't complain or throw it away,after a day you complain?

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by darlenese(f): 12:28pm On May 13, 2016
This doesn't make sense at all, u ate one, u gave two out, and they weren't bad, it is the one u couldn't preserve u are complaining about ?, leaving or moi moi in the fridge does justify this rubbish u posted , who knows if ur compressor is working sef,

Yeye attention seeking attempt failed !

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by Josegun(m): 12:30pm On May 13, 2016
Can't u cook?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by abhosts(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2016
I doubt her Story. Mega Chicken has one of the best Quality Control Standards in the Fast-food Business.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" by omonla555: 12:34pm On May 13, 2016
uhmmm

Nigerians, stop eating food with preservatives. chicken chicken, liky liky, Biggy biggy, Tanta Tanta, sweetie sweetie.

I warned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye / Ibrahim Okunola: "Aisha Abimbola And I Parted For 7 Years, We Never Divorced" / Actress Oge Okoye Celebrates Son As He Turns 8 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.