Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single (28861 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes / "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Niece: 6:20am On Feb 01, 2022
Popular Nigerian disc jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy has reacted to a Rihanna’s pregnancy.

Rihanna whose real name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a Barbadian singer, actress, fashion designer and businesswoman.

She is expecting her first child with an American rapper, Rakim Athelaston Mayers known professionally as ASAP Rocky.

The singer posted photos of her baby bump online and as since got a lot of reactions from both fans and celebrities.

Dj Cuppy who reacted to the pregnancy took to her official Twitter page and typed;
“Rihnna is pregnant and I’m still single”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZbC8LGKnJ_/?utm_medium=copy_link

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by donleo92(m): 6:27am On Feb 01, 2022
na you dey look for handsome, rich, churchy boy nau.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by saphiere(f): 6:32am On Feb 01, 2022
donleo92:
na you dey look for handsome, rich, churchy boy nau.
Take away 'rich' from your list.
If she wanted a rich guy, she would have gone for Anthony Joshua, Kidyawa or Davido. These three men have been giving her green light but she turned all of them down.

She is looking for an intelligent responsible young man. But unfortunately no Nigerian man possesses such attributes.

DAVIDO: A very irresponsible fellow. Imagine impregnating someone's child, went to see her parents then later dumped her.

KIDWAYA: A kid indeed. Very unwise kid I must say. He had sex with someone's daughter on national TV. Promising the girl heaven and earth only for him to leave the BBA house and acted as Erica does not exist.

ANTHONY JOSHUA: A bona fide misogynist. Check out how he treats his niece then compare it to how he treats his nephew.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Truthisunique3: 6:33am On Feb 01, 2022
This girl and inferiority complex

I laugh at feminists wannabes, a woman go always know her place Las Las

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Damidave1124(m): 6:34am On Feb 01, 2022
If na belle you want, come make I dash you one cheesy

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by patriotic007: 6:34am On Feb 01, 2022
Oh shut it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by helinues: 6:35am On Feb 01, 2022
grin

No be this same girl quickly left Arsenal for not performing and joined Man UTD, it's almost a year of her joining Man UTD, Theater of dream is becoming shatter of dream.

You better go and check your luck

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:35am On Feb 01, 2022
Cuppy you are loved just be yourself..
Pregnancy and marriage is not for everyone aiit..you really don't have to feel bad cos of that..

All that matters is your peace of mind.. getting married might even add more mental stress that you won't be able to deal with..so go girl enjoy your life and stop overthinking little things..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Truthisunique3: 6:35am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:
If she wanted a rich guy, she would have gone for Anthony Joshua, Kidyawa or Davido. These three men have been giving her green light but she turned all of them down.

She is looking for an intelligent responsible young man. But unfortunately no Nigerian man possesses such attributes.
joke on you o

Davido never gave rat bleep about her, not even Anthony Joshua that she was obsessed with

Kiddawaya only used her for attention, so na she dey get heart break because she wants rich niggas only who by the way have tasted rich and poor pussy

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by trilacos: 6:36am On Feb 01, 2022
I'm here for you,all you need to do is cuppy my tune. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by clockwisereport: 6:36am On Feb 01, 2022
Nothing to worry about

You will also get pregnant when the time comes

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by ecolime(m): 6:36am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:

The men in your family aren't intelligent or responsible too?

208 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by hekola: 6:36am On Feb 01, 2022
With all the money this girl has.. even as a broke guy I can't date her type.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by excomarow(m): 6:36am On Feb 01, 2022
Dont worry... Slowmir Is Still Single grin

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:

It is a lie. AJ and Davido no get her time,

38 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:36am On Feb 01, 2022
This girl lack decorum and shame. angry

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Akinsete19(m): 6:37am On Feb 01, 2022
You choose to be single!

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by proff010: 6:37am On Feb 01, 2022
I dey available if you can do second wife.
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by amrichy(m): 6:37am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:

Are you serious?

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by hekola: 6:37am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:

intelligent guys go for intelligent ladies too and she's not one

39 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by clockwisereport: 6:37am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:

You see how you ended up insulting your father and brothers

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by osazsky(m): 6:37am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:

does she have those same attributes she is looking for..all nigerian girls are holes..some do it for cash , /for some its a spirit like her case

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by kelvyn7: 6:37am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:

grin

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 01, 2022
You refused to use my deek like your sweet angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by CryptoTeacher(m): 6:37am On Feb 01, 2022
Everybody just wants to trend with this pregnancy.
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Count6: 6:37am On Feb 01, 2022
Anthony Joshua no gree do and davido too get ego, kiddwaya na bolo grin

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by arantess: 6:38am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:

Joshua never gave her green or blue light
She was famzing because of his bout and all

I doubt the other two even did, you think davido won't just make her another baby mama?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday / DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Hosts Top Nigerian Celebrities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.