Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

My Flash Drive - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Flash Drive (594 Views)

How Do I Restore A Hidden Folder On My Flash Drive? / How Can I Use My Flash As Ram In My Window Xp. / Logon To Windows Using Your Usb Flash Drive [dongle] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Flash Drive by tosadex2(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2009
can anyone tell me wat i can do to see my flash drive in my computer?, cos i see d flash drive drive when am closing d flash,
Re: My Flash Drive by deji2009(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2009
hmmm, I dont mean to be rude but just cant get what you saying. do you mean you cant see the flash drive by clicking on my computer. take is xp yeah ?

ok,am just trying to think out of box what it may be so when you insert your sd card into sd slot you get a pop message and a box open up and you were able to see the content but does not appear on my computer that very wired, isnt it tosadex 2 ? because if is not in my computer then it wont open the box for you in the first place

double check again by clicking on my computer it would say something like Removable ( ) and then a letter in the box try clicking on eac of them if no joy then you need reinstalling in device manager, let us know how you get on
Re: My Flash Drive by deji2009(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2009
, continue, sorry that diags was incomplete what you need to do is right click on each of them and click uninstall then click ok restart your computer and wait for 15 minutes until everything is install then test it should be fine
Re: My Flash Drive by deji2009(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2009
Am having a bit of problem with my a/c is not posting all my texts
Re: My Flash Drive by deji2009(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2009
ok, I will have another go.

click start
my computer
view system information
hardware
device manager
look for portable device or other device
click on the + right click on what you see underneath
and click uninstall click ok and restarted your computer should be fine

(1) (Reply)

My Sytem Shut-down Anytime / Business & Personal Webhosting Packages. / Hello Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.