Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

They Rejected My Sister's Visa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Rejected My Sister's Visa (734 Views)

My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years / My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Rejected My Sister's Visa by onila(f): 5:53pm On May 13, 2016
I have failed my sister

I am meant to make sure she renewed her permit

now see how her life is over
Re: They Rejected My Sister's Visa by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 13, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: They Rejected My Sister's Visa by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 13, 2016
onila:
I have failed my sister
I am meant to make sure she renewed her permit
now see how her life is over
Sorry about that.
If I may ask, is it a UK Visa?
Re: They Rejected My Sister's Visa by Hadez(f): 7:17pm On May 13, 2016
A rejected visa isn't worth you saying her life is over. She can always re_apply

2 Likes

Re: They Rejected My Sister's Visa by emilyone(f): 9:05pm On May 13, 2016
Somebody's life is over because of visa lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: They Rejected My Sister's Visa by gidjah(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2016
why was she refused a visa?, pls stay calm, not to worry, she can always apply again na!, what is all this adoo about life and death sef!, pls take it easy o!,she should reapply and this time be purposeful and straight, they must honor her application .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Get Angry When U Call Ur Family Is Useless? / Who Really Should Be The Next Of Kin? / Channel 4's 'lagos To London' Unreasonable In A Time Of Lack'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.