Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! (5017 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different / Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates / Shiloh 2016 Live – MY CASE IS DIFFERENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2016
Can we get together here and pray for one another as an ongoing plan

Please summit prayer request and on daily basis we will all pray on the prayers submitted by anyone intrested and we also share the resulting testimonies as well .

Can I start!

Pray for the man who started this platform-Seun Osewa , that the Lord shall bless him and keep him and give him even bigger ideas to be a blessing. Also that the Lord will use this platform to raise other great enterpreneuars in Ministries , careers, busines etc

Please pray for the christians all over the world as they prepare for Sunday 15th service .
That the Lord Jesus meets everyone at the point of need .
Also that these prayer request meeting will be a birthing place of great testimonies to the Glory of God , Jehovah!

Lets pray

That our hearts will thirst for the Lord more than ever before
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2016
Dear Jesus I pray that you will meet the prayers above with answers .

That your people will see your hand of mercy and grace in all the endeavours

That as individuals we shall collectively serve you and enjoy your love and mercy

Let the Holy spirit come down and do the impossible in the lives of your children on Sunday as they serve you in various places of worship , physically present or online .

Holy father , Jehovah Glorify yourself , take all the Glory in Jesus name amen
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2016
Prayers can do the impossible because that is the what the Lord told us and showed same by example when He prayed at various times and asked his disciples to pray with him .

The online medium is another opportunity of fellowship and to communicate with God individually and also get others to lend a voice in the good will of prayers to the Lord who love us .

This idea is not to promote any particular church or denomination .
It also a forum to attack any servant of God for any Reason

This forum is to ask others to join support you in prayers and support others as well.

For those who are not registered or not logged on but read the written down prayer request , please endeavour to pray concerning the matters that are raised in the lines you read .
Our prayers will surely meet with supernatural testimonies in the mighty name of Jesus Christ amen .

A friend asked me to pray concerning his career that has stagnated with consequences , please help me to pray for him and his family
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2016
God is doing a new thing in your life today and you shall see it in Jesus name .

Father I pray for my brother with career stagnation ; promotion comes not from the east or from west , indeed not from any where but from you O Lord .
Jehovah by the the mercy in the soverieng sacrifice of Jesus Christ of Nazareth our Redeemer , break every chain of stagnation in the life of the gentleman and his family .
Lord set him free so that he can be free indeed .

As we pray tonight let him start to experience a new hope , light and joy in the Lord . Amen

Lord I pray for any of your children who might be reading through this post who are experiencing similar challenges .
That you Lord shall repeat your deliverance in their lives , break chains and set the captives free.

God of all flesh , show your mercy to as many as read these posts and connects in prayers by their mouths , or writes a prayer down or even prays in their hearts for any prayers here . Let them and their families and loved ones also experience your outstreched arms.

The arms of the Lord are not short , they can reach anyone anywhere with a miracle of healing , deliverance , prosperity , peace , succor, victory , revelation , joy and more .

Please wirite down your prayer requests for all of us to pray over it and watch God do His work. He settles it .
I believe God is here even as we believe , He shall do everything we ask/request
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 9:19pm On May 13, 2016
Let us pray!

I pray for Nigeria clergy (pastor, prophets and other ministers who serve our Jehovah)

The nation Nigeria despite negative criticisms about other behaviours are known for the great men of God raised by Jehovah amongst the nation .

Father Lord we pray for these your servants , that your oil of great annointing will not run dry on their heads .
That they will run the race and not fall in Jesus name.

That the forces of hell will not win against them , their families and ministries in Jesus name .
That you will give them supernatural strenght and intelligence to do the work you assigned to them

Jehovah we pray that ever fresh revelation of your Word will continue to emerge from their mouths even as they continue to dwell under your shadow of power .

We pray father that their children -both biological and spiritual shall be blessed and protected from all assaults of the devil and its agents .

We pray against embarrasment and shame that the enemies want to bring into the church . The Lord shall disgrace every satanic agents with ulterior motives to bring down the work of the Almighty in the various ministries .

We pray for cooperation and tolerance amongst the clergy and the members . That your holy spirit continously guide each and everyone of your servants amen .
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by Amberon: 4:10am On May 14, 2016
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 4:31am On May 14, 2016
Amen!!
Amberon thanks for praying along for the prayers points raised above.
I pray that the Almighty answer your own personal prayers.

God bless .
Please submit your own prayers for joint agreement for fulfilment.
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2016
Good morning
We pray this morning for the peace on Nigeria and the family units.
That the Lord who made the family the unit of the society will protect all families in Jesus's christ name.
Let the blood of Jesus Christ be a shield of defence and offence against the enemy. Amen
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 3:21pm On May 14, 2016
Prayer Request

Prayer for various house fellowship/home cells/church in the house meetings this afternoon

Almighty God the maker of heaven and earth we thank you as your children gather to praise and worship you .

Please almighty as you said where 2 or more are gathered in your name , you will be there .
Jehovah God we pray that you take absolute charge of all the various meetings .
That they will experience your goodness , mercy and glory in Jesus name

That it shall be well with your people and their praises will be acceptable to you in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 8:57am On May 15, 2016
We pray for the services today that the Lord receive all the praise and worship.
We pray that the people are blessed and refreshed in Jesus's christ name.
Happy Sunday brethren
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2016
To God be the glory!

What a wonderful time in His presence today , and the resulting uplifting joy ,blessing healing , deliverance , victory etc . It was indeed a banquet of wonders .

It was an apt start to a week of bliss.

All glory to our maker who has started a new week with us and we know this week is full of wonders .My parents who came over to Lagos for a few weeks visit, they have safely gotten back to home [img][/img] about 400km away , all glory to God for journey mercies.

We pray now to Jehovah that this week shall deliver what is packaged in it .
The power of the Lord in the name of Jesus shall go ahead of us and make all crooked paths straight and we shall all have testimonies .

Please pray along with me for a loved one this week - for revelations, open doors , and breakthroughs in Jesus name . Wednesday the 18th is the target date.
We declare that this week is open for us in Jesus name and that the Holy spirit shall guide us to all things good and proper .
Amen
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2016
To God be the Glory for this Monday .
We give Him praise for so far He had kept us

We pray that as we round up work and other activities today , may His spirit continue with us and give us peace and rest in Jesus Christ name .

Remain rapturable !
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 16, 2016
Amen to your prayers.I want u to pray for me to get admission n against stagnation this year
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by 123CarZ(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2016
Amen
For every praise is unto God

I pray for divine settlement, connection, open doors in business, and against disappointment. Amen
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 9:33pm On May 16, 2016
solite3:
Amen to your prayers.I want u to pray for me to get admission n against stagnation this year

Solite3 as you have sought the face of the Lord today , He shall meet your desires in Jesus Christ name .

The Lord will favour you with your desired admission , may the Lord take you away from you every form of stagnation . The Lord will put you on a firm ground , give you momentum in your life's journey and you will reach your target on time .
God answer your prayers and crown them with testimonies in JESUS NAME . AMEN
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 9:42pm On May 16, 2016
123CarZ:
Amen
For every praise is unto God

I pray for divine settlement, connection, open doors in business, and against disappointment. Amen

Thank you 123 CarZ for joining your faith with us on this platform . I am sure the creator of heaven and earth we crown your efforts in Jesus name .
The Lord will give you divine settlement in your business, family, career and every thing you desire in Jesus name .
The Lord who has the resources of the whole world and has the heart of the kings in His hands shall open doors of great opportunities for you in business beyond your imagination in Jesus name .

The Lord will disappoint all the enemies banded together to embarrass you , like Jehoshaphat did not raise a finger to fight , the Lord shall fight for you and you will be more than a conqueror in Jesus name , amen .

The Jehovah will cover you with the precious blood of His Holy son , our Lord Jesus Christ and you shall have testimonies in Jesus name .

Please pray for others as well brother . Shalom
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by ifenes(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2016
Dear Yahweh the Bible god, I want you to land on Mount Kilimanjaro the same way the Christians claimed you landed on Mt Sinai. I need you to prove yourself that you are a real god and you have 3 days to do so

If at the end of 3 days you haven't done so,you do not exist

Thanks for the cooperation in advance.

Merci

6 Likes

Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 5:18am On May 17, 2016
[quote author=ifenes post=45686616] Dear Yahweh the Bible god, I want you to land on Mount Kilimanjaro the same way the Christians claimed you landed on Mt Sinai. I need you to prove yourself that you are a real god and you have 3 days to do so

If at the end of 3 days you haven't done so,you do not exist

Thanks for the cooperation in advance.

Dear Ifenes.

May Jehovah Almighty give you peace on all sides.
We pray He manifests Himself to you in a great way.
May the Lord the creator of life through our Lord Jesus Christ reveal His love , mercy and power to you.
May the holy spirit of God help you to achieve peace that passes all understanding.
Amen.
You shall have a testimony.shalom

1 Like

Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by ifenes(m): 8:27am On May 17, 2016
[quote author=BethelD1 post=45690714][/quote]

If this god could land on Mount Sinai to show himself to cavemen,he can do the same on Mount Kilimanjaro,can't he?

I don't need anything from Yahweh,I have everything already. All I need is a physical proof. He has 2 more days to do that.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by Godwin2016: 8:38am On May 17, 2016
BethelD1:
Let us pray!

I pray for Nigeria clergy (pastor, prophets and other ministers who serve our Jehovah)

The nation Nigeria despite negative criticisms about other behaviours are known for the great men of God raised by Jehovah amongst the nation .

Father Lord we pray for these your servants , that your oil of great annointing will not run dry on their heads .
That they will run the race and not fall in Jesus name.

That the forces of hell will not win against them , their families and ministries in Jesus name .
That you will give them supernatural strenght and intelligence to do the work you assigned to them

Jehovah we pray that ever fresh revelation of your Word will continue to emerge from their mouths even as they continue to dwell under your shadow of power .

We pray father that their children -both biological and spiritual shall be blessed and protected from all assaults of the devil and its agents .

We pray against embarrasment and shame that the enemies want to bring into the church . The Lord shall disgrace every satanic agents with ulterior motives to bring down the work of the Almighty in the various ministries .

We pray for cooperation and tolerance amongst the clergy and the members . That your holy spirit continously guide each and everyone of your servants amen .

Amen!!!
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 11:37am On May 17, 2016
[quote author=ifenes post=45694513]

Dear Ifenes , good day and God's infinite love and blessings to you in Jesus Christ of Nazareth's name .

Please pray that the Lord reveal Himself to you in a unique way .
He reveals himself in various ways to individuals and groups , the way He chooses to manifests himself is His choice .

Shalom
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2016
The end of the working day has come. All glory to God in the highest through Jesus christ our Lord and saviour.

As we go home today to meet and share dinner with our loved ones , may the holy spirit guide us all.
Help us to appreciate the days past and embrace God's promises of goodness and mercy to come.
Alleluia!!

The name of the Lord be praised.
Bless you guys
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by SuperSuave(m): 9:11pm On May 17, 2016
Pray for me
I want to know Christ, want to encounter him, want to live a near righteous life
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2016
SuperSuave:
Pray for me
I want to know Christ, want to encounter him, want to live a near righteous life

Supersuave God bless you as you decided to seek Him.

I believe the Lord want you to give your life to Him as your master. Please do if you have not yet done so.

I pray that Jehovah the discerner of all truths reveal Himself to you.
I pray He gives you an encounter that will make your faith unshakeable in Him.
The Lord shall cover you with the blood of Jesus give you the grace to obey his statutes and most importantly give you gift of Christ Righteousness. Amen.

God bless you bruv enjoy the divine presence henceforth
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 9:20am On May 18, 2016
New day that the Almighty God has made!

All glory to God for this day that He made and blessed to give us miracles .

As we wait upon Him today we shall have revelations , joy in the holy ghost, deliverance and total victory.

The Lord shall open the doors of new opportunities,
Praise Him and enjoy Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2016
Wonderful time tonight in God's presence.

Many thanks to God.

As we go bed let God give us the peace more than the world gives.

Brethren have a a night of divine presence and your breakthrough is guaranteed.Jesus is Lord!
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by aanyasougo: 10:09pm On May 18, 2016
My birthday is in 2 days and i still trust God for a miraculous birthday gift. Kindly agree with me in prayers. I know God honours corperate agreement. Likewise i join faith to declare that Gods relentless hand of deliverance is upon every prayer request submitted here. I decree! God will surpise each request with a testimony in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 10:48pm On May 18, 2016
aanyasougo:
My birthday is in 2 days and i still trust God for a miraculous birthday gift. Kindly agree with me in prayers. I know God honours corperate agreement. Likewise i join faith to declare that Gods relentless hand of deliverance is upon every prayer request submitted here. I decree! God will surpise each request with a testimony in Jesus name. Amen

Happy birthday in advance bruv. God shall bless you with long life and good health.
The Jehovah God shall pleasantly surprise you with special packages of blessings according to your desire in line with His Divine Will.
Even as you had prayed on these prayers points here for others, your testimonies are released and established on Jesus name.

The Lord shall raise helpers of destiny for your physical and spiritual needs from ever part of the world using all the resources of God which are beyond imagination.

Enjoy Jesus Christ always. Shalom
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 7:37am On May 19, 2016
Happy new day to all of us in Jesus's christ name.

The thoughts of God towards you are those of good and never that of evil.
His grace shall help us to reach our various goals in family , career and other concerns.
Today the grace of Almighty God shall be more than sufficient for the responsibilities ahead.

Keep your prayers coming and share testimonies. Let us continue to tap into the free promise that Jehovah has given through the exercise of our faith in Him .

Have a blessed day
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by 123CarZ(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2016
Amen
BethelD1:

Thank you 123 CarZ for joining your faith with us on this platform . I am sure the creator of heaven and earth we crown your efforts in Jesus name .
The Lord will give you divine settlement in your business, family, career and every thing you desire in Jesus name .
The Lord who has the resources of the whole world and has the heart of the kings in His hands shall open doors of great opportunities for you in business beyond your imagination in Jesus name .
The Lord will disappoint all the enemies banded together to embarrass you , like Jehoshaphat did not raise a finger to fight , the Lord shall fight for you and you will be more than a conqueror in Jesus name , amen .
The Jehovah will cover you with the precious blood of His Holy son , our Lord Jesus Christ and you shall have testimonies in Jesus name .
Please pray for others as well brother . Shalom
Amen
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by aanyasougo: 8:09am On May 19, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Happy birthday in advance bruv.
God shall bless you with long life
and good health.
The Jehovah God shall pleasantly
surprise you with special packages
of blessings according to your
desire in line with His Divine Will.
Even as you had prayed on these
prayers points here for others,
your testimonies are released and
established on Jesus name.
The Lord shall raise helpers of
destiny for your physical and
spiritual needs from ever part of
the world using all the resources of
God which are beyond
imagination.
Enjoy Jesus Christ always. ShalomHappy birthday in advance bruv.
and good health.
God which are beyond
imagination.
Happy birthday in advance bruv.
and good health.
God which are beyond
imagination.

Thanks bruv and Amen.. I believe
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2016
Dear brethren in the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

I just felt the Lord is encouraging me to think more of life in terms of covenant .The Bible abound with covenant principles and examples of individuals that it worked for . Jesus Christ came from a lineage that had a stone cast covenant principle . The Jews/Israelis are a good example of this principle at work as well .

Covenant is a sealed promise and when successfully made with God its bound to yield and yield .

The Covenant yields are not just financial , but includes every good desires of a child of God.

However I think the main lesson that the holy spirit wanted me learn is the trans generational nature of Covenant and the need to activate (speak your desire into your seed for your covenant).

We do see sometimes in life individuals and groups of people whom we think seem to be 'lucky'-maybe they seem to have everything on a plate so easily . The white people comes to mind here as well ; many at times we wonder if God was biased in favouring them !

The Lord nudged my heart today (with direct inspiration also helped by words from a Christian friend) that most of these observed unqualified blessings are a direct result of covenant principles put in place in some cases generations ago . These covenant will work for these groups and individuals because God cannot lie! He is a covenant keeping God !

The lesson is for us is as individuals and group to not just pray for ourselves as individuals but remember to pray into the future destinies of our unborn children as well.

God is happy when we do not ask for goodness for just ourselves but wants same extended to generations unborn .
The great grand children of some of the missionaries who died in Africa spreading the gospel of Christ are now the blessed ones (and some of them don even know it!)

I pray that the Lord further gives us understanding with regards this principle and how as individuals we can benefit our generations by it .

Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. / Cartoons That Explain The Message Of The Gospel / Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.