Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! (5030 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different / Shiloh 2016 Opening Ceremony: 'My Case Is Different' - Live Updates / Shiloh 2016 Live – MY CASE IS DIFFERENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dear Macarena,

Please don't give up .
God will see you through in Jesus name

May the Blood of Jesus Christ cover you and your family. Amen

There will be testimonies

1 Like

Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
All Glory to Jehovah who daily load us with all good things !

The month of August is coming to an end, and we are going into the 'ember' months . Thanks be to the Lord for keeping us so far and blessing the work of our hands .

Halelluia to His Holy name .

We appreciate Him for the Holy spirit , amen

We thank Him that the months remaining in this year shall bring joy and better fellowship with our God in Jesus name
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2016
People of God , please join in me in praying for full recovery of our mum from urgent and major surgery .

That the healing hand of God perfect her recovery and that we shall have testimonies over her , amen

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
I declare healing for her in Jesus.
Her surgery will be successful and recovery will be fast in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2016
To God be the Glory in all things . In life and in death we are His .

We live to declare his work and power in us and if we die He alone is praised because we are transformed into immortality in Him .

My mum passed away , painful to us as children but in a glorious and child of God like form ; she was in her 70s.

Thank you for praying along with me , and I know that the Lord shall always raise destiny helpers for you all in times of need .
Infact before any challenge comes up the Jehovah almighty with expose and shame the devil for your sakes in Jesus name .

Pray along with me as we do the funeral , that Jesus name shall be glorified and that we as children and our loved ones and well wishers are protected by the Blood throughout and after the funeral . That He the Lord shall meet all our needs in terms of resources in Christ Jesus .

That all of us including you praying for me shall have testimonies from this in Jesus name . Amen
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Brethren all glory to God . The Lord shall take us to the end of the year in His power mercy and Love.
Enjoy Him
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2016
My case is different! Thanks to God of our fathers and the prophet.
Glory to glory!
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
Happy New year to all of you brothers and sisters

The year 2017 will surely showcase the beauty of Gods grace in each person lives .

I am sure many are waiting on the Lord in this season ; I know strength will come and the Lord will loose all bands of wickedness around u in Jesus name .

I plead with you friends to please allow the Holy spirit to direct you ; Lean not on your understanding .

There is an attack on the church of God all over the world now , please dont be deceived , there is now way atheist or other religions /faiths can legislate on Christianity and you expect to have a true church of Jesus again .

Please learn from western nations where many churches have become night clubs etc . The consequences we all hear and know .

Pray for the priests and elders in the church .

God help our understanding , amen

Happy new year to you all . Congratulations on making it to 2017 ; our case in health , career, family , destiny is surely different
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2017
To God be the Glory , great things He hath done ! I believe He is doing great things in all your lives -dont give up !
Wait for it , its just around the corner , a turnaround , a testimony , a release , a joy , peace !

I pray that the Lord strengthen you and cause His face to shine upon you amen
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
To God be the glory great things he hath done .

Good day to you my friends , I am praising God for His loving kindness and peace over us all .

We praise His name because there is none as good as our God .

I pray for anyone reading this that before the end of the month you shall receive a divine surprise -amen

1 Like

Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
All glory to God in the Highest!
We celebrate His Holy name , we bow and worship
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
The Lord is good to me and my family and gave to me a big desire of my heart today .
Help me celebrate our maker , He said He shall not withhold from us good things .

I bless his name because he is good .

Halleluyah
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
To God be the Glory !!

Amen ! Alleluia , Hosanna in the Highest

I declare that the Lord God Jehovah is the Lord and master over all .
He is perfect in Love , Mercy and Grace . He bestows favour and He will never withhold any good thing from His children .

We declare that the Power of God is made ever and continuously manifest in His kingdom on earth as in Heaven .

We love you Lord because you have loved us more .

We are grateful for the Word becoming flesh and the manifesting of our Savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth . The death and resurrection of whom has given us abundant life .

We worship you in your Holiness, who has given us the Holy spirit to dwell continuously with us and to be a light and lamp to our feet and path .

We bless you almighty that rescues us from all challenges , protects us from destruction and saves our soul from Hell .

We love you Lord , we love you Lord , the One who is bigger than the biggest and higher than the highest .

We declare that all mountains , physical , spiritual , marital , financial career, personality , or any other form named or not bow at the mention of your Holy name , the Lion of the tribe of Judah .

We declare an end to all indignation against us in the powerful name of Jesus Christ as we bear upon us the Mark of Christ that is forever alive.

We declare peace of God , like a flowing river over us .

We declare songs of victory alone , no more battles and wars . We declare that we shall forever live under the shadow of your wings .

We pray for souls who are yet to know you Jehovah , as their Lord and Savior ; that they will hear the sounds of your calling and their hearts be turned to you .

We pray that the souls be brought to your saving light all over the world and they are established in your kingdom and bear fruits in your righteousness .

We declare your protection and all round prosperity on your people called according to your name . We declare that your priests are guided by your Holy spirit and they are protected from the fiery darts of the enemies . We pray that they continuously listen to the guidance and lead of your Holy spirit .

We pray for those in need of breakthroughs from shackles of financial problems, disease, curses and enchantment , spirits of confusion , legal problems , barrenness , career stagnation or confusion , spiritual attacks , family problems , marital crisis, delinquency and other conditions .

That the Lord of Hosts appear in the problems and dispels the problems from tonight in Jesus name .

We rejoice that these supplications are already answered in Jesus name .

We thank the Lord for a quick answer and permanent testimonies , our thanksgiving is forever , amen .
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by kellytuns(m): 2:42am On Mar 10, 2018
Pray for me for financial breakthrough for my wedding which i have been fasting and praying for, pray for so that one charity ukonu will release my 8 months salary areers
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 5:41am On Mar 10, 2018
kellytuns:
Pray for me for financial breakthrough for my wedding which i have been fasting and praying for, pray for so that one charity ukonu will release my 8 months salary areers

He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord.
The favour and mercy of God has located you in Jesus's name. Therefore may all the financial doors of opportunities open for you everywhere you turn to.

We join our faith with yours and declare that all your wealth, financial and otherwise held by the strong man is restored to you by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Now in the power of the Holy spirit take steps of faith to actualize your breakthroughs.

I praise God on your behalf because I am sure your prayers are answered and there will be testimonies. Please remember to continously worship God and share your testimonies.
Happy married life in Jesus's name. I rejoice with you.
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Praising the Lord always!!
All glory to God for who He is in and the words that he spoke.
All adoration for the gift of His Word Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

I pray for everyone reading this including me that God shall confuse your oppressors, and make every indignation cease.
I pray for your healing and wholeness in Jesus's name. I pray that you are released from anxiety and fear.

That all imagined and real enemies and mountains dissappear in your front.
As the Jehovah who created the heavens and the earth liveth, all challenges dissappear today.

All glory to Him who has answered all of our prayers according to His word, love and capacity to do ALL THINGS. Hallelujah, glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
All glory to God that delivers us from all our fears !

We declare that the Lord is our fortress and strength and a present help in trouble .

Jehovah , Yahweh is His Name

We praise Him today and forever , and celebrate His great , wondrous and incomprehensible work in the Earth and in our lives .

Hallelujah !! Glory be to the the father , the Son Jesus Christ and the Holy spirit .

We worship at the Cross and celebrate our Victory from all problems

Amen

#~You are Worth to be glorified , you are worthy Jehovah !~
The walls of Jericho are crumbled , the diviners are made mad , the seers are made blind and the wise are confused . And we are free by the Grace of God and covered in His righteousness

In the might name of Jesus the testimonies are done , no reversal and there is perfection, amen and amen .
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
All praise and adoration to our God who is the creator of Light and is the Sun of Righteousness .

Glory to Him for mighty Deliverance from the pit of destruction and hell .

I worship Him the Creator of the heavens and the earth .

The one who loves us more than Life and is passionate about our well being and welfare .

We bow down and worship you almighty God , JEHOVAH is your name !

Thank you for the Blood of Christ in whom there is no condemnation

Glory , glory to you all sufficient God .

You have redeemed our souls from destruction , you shone your light and dispelled our darkness .

Halleluia !!

We worship you Lord and our God , we are the works of your hands and your servants .

Take all the Glory , glorious God , forever and ever amen !
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 8:28pm On May 03, 2018
All glory to the king of all kings .
we bow down and worship Yaweh !

be glorified holy father , you deserve all adoration and all glory

amen , alleluia

Jehovah the father of Jesus Christ of Nazareth

we thank you for the blood of Jesus
we exalt your Holy name , Almighty

accept our adoration

we thank you for your works on the earth , seen or unseen

thank you for the power in your kingdom on earth

thank you for being the defender of your servants and ever present

thank you for showing your kindness and mercies to sinners and bringing and retaining them in your mercy and grace .

we are grateful Lord

we worship you father

thank you
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
Glory to the Lord in the Highest , alleluia

Jehovah Elohim , Jireh, ElShaddai , Adonai

We bless the name of the Lord Christ, the Word that became flesh and dwelt among men !

Such mercy , humility and Love

Thank you Father , Thank you Son and the Holy spirit

We bow down and worship , only you deserve our worship
we celebrate your mightiness

there is no one like you , all glory to the holy name of Jehovah

We thank you for your Will that will be done on earth as in Heaven
thank you for your Kingdom as its established here on the earth

Thank you for your servants and the congregation that worship you
thank you that everything is made perfect in you

thank for the unsurpassed mercy and love

we worship you our Creator

Thank you Lord father !
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Jehovah be praised .

All glory to Him whom all the heavens and the earth bears His signature .

All glory to Him who created everything and everyone for His pleasure .

Thank you Almighty because of who you are .

We worship you , we lift our souls and being to you , be glorified Adonai

All glory to the Word that became flesh , that dwelt among men .
We worship you Jesus , the Merciful Redeemer .
For all our days since our birth and the days ahead we honor you

Accept our worship today Holy father , Amen
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Omnipotent and omniscient God , the Alpha and Omega , Jehovah Jireh , Adonai we worship you !

Even as you children start to experience the new month ; 9th month of the year on this 7th day of the same month we thank you our Lord!

Glory to you Almighty in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior .

We pray that your will be done all over the earth .

We pray that you rescue all your children that are oppressed and depressed all over the world .

We pray that you build your church and no devil will destabilize it in Jesus name .

We pray you advance your children with zeal to genuinely serve you, to love you to remain committed to your kingdom .

We pray that you increase your church and bring more to the harvest in Jesus name .

We pray that the Holy spirit continuously dwells with your children bringing succor , illumination and all divine gifts promised by the father Jehovah in Jesus Christ name .

We pray for healing of the body , soul , and spirit in Jesus name .
We plead the most powerful blood of Jesus Christ in the mighty name of Christ of NAZARETH .

We pray against every attacks of the demonic forces -that as they come , the Lord rais standards agaist them in Jesus name .

We speak prophesy against every destiny altering altars of the enemies , we declare the fire of the Holy spirits pulls down such altars in Jesus name .

We pray against every gang up to ensnare , ridicule or embarrass and destroy , the Lord almighty rebuke you in Jesus name .

We worship you a Lord

Thank you for answering our prayers in Jesus name . Alleluia

amen !!
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2018
God is good all the time!
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
I thank you Lord for my dad's life and times . All glory to you O LORD

I worship you almighty Jehovah for your deliverance

I am grateful Lord
in life and in death , you are God !
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
To Him be all the Glory ! Jehovah our God , creator , protector all sufficient
We pray for the Kingdom of our God and declare His will be done on the earth as in Heaven!

We continuously praise His name through the name of our Lord Jesus , name above all name

Glory and honor be to Him totally , amen

Shalom
Re: Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! by BethelD1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
No set time to praise our God, rain , shine , good, bad , peace , war , sickness, health , The lord Jehovah be praised always

He deserves our praise , glory be to the Lamb of God who has always been . Eternal God, who made the earth His footstool.

Thank you for all you are to your creation !

All our inners worship you , Almighty , Lord of all!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

hypocrisy in Africans atheism... / Religion Is Waste Of Time And Energy. It's Dogma, Wake Up People. / Is It A Sin To Bet On Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.