Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) (3150 Views)

Meet South Sudan Minister Current Minister For Water Resources.(hilarious) / Meet South Sudan's Current Minister For Water Resources And Irrigation (photos) / LMAO See The Honourable Minister For Water And Irrigation In South Sudan (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by elvis1900: 9:31pm On May 13, 2016
The man pictured here is Hon. Mabior Garang De Mabior, the current minister for Water Resources and Irrigation in the Republic of South Sudan. Hon. De Mabior who is the son to former President, Dr Garang is serving in the Unity government courtesy of Dr Riek Machar. ‪

Source:-http://www.hinnews.com/entertainment/odd-news/meet-south-sudans-current-minister-water-resources-irrigation-photos/

Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by Martinez19(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2016
he needs water to bath, someone who knows the value of water is the right man. Hey, he is young o cheesy
Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by datola: 9:37pm On May 13, 2016
Th information is not true.
Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by elvis1900: 11:09pm On May 13, 2016
its pure true..i didnt believe it myself until i googled his name
datola:
Th information is not true.
Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by chris4gold(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2016
lol, lalalala food don ready oo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by lekjons(m): 12:34am On May 14, 2016
ROTFLMAO!!!gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by Hillzy(m): 12:39am On May 14, 2016
This one na rogue na

1 Like

Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On May 14, 2016
This guy is blacker than black itself........please how else can someone define darkness, see as the guy resemble noobsibot for face
Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by Silentmind(m): 1:17am On May 14, 2016
Some people ugly sha.

With this face, I doubt south Sudan have clean and potable water.
Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by fulanimafia: 1:34am On May 14, 2016
Lol this is a confirmed Ganja man...his eyes and lips tell the whole story...Bomboklart! grin

With such high men in their high offices, the s/sudanese might just open their taps one day to find dry gin flowing....courtesy of the minister for water resources.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 1:49am On May 14, 2016
This one na minister of alcohol set. see, alcohol for him house.
Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by Barbarthundey(m): 4:13am On May 14, 2016
Warris? NURTW chairman fine pass am
Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 4:26am On May 14, 2016
Yeah, looks can be deceptive. Just like Buharis I can't hurt a fly looks.
Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by Nobody: 4:33am On May 14, 2016
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by Nobody: 5:24am On May 14, 2016
Uduak2019:
Looks like a typical yoruba man to me. I don't mean any insult abeg oh...just my observation!

grow up.
Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by raker300: 5:28am On May 14, 2016
Op, why didn't you just write lindaikeji as your source? We all know you got the news from there. Even the wordings are the same
Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by happen2: 5:33am On May 14, 2016
He may be one of the militants given slot of minister after the War. grin cheesy
Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by potbelly(m): 7:07am On May 14, 2016
This guy na minister of ganja
Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by Whizzcute(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2016
end time minister
Re: Meet The Rugged Looking South Sudan’s Current Minister Of Water (photos) by Dexema(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2016
Castroii:
This guy is blacker than black itself........please how else can someone define darkness, see as the guy resemble noobsibot for face
ahahahah! Noob saibot sef dey learn compared to this guy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blockbuster: Russia Killed 30 Top Level Us, Israeli, Uk In Missile Strike!!! / Hillary Clinton Destroys Trump's Foreign Policy / Russia's $5 Billion Ballistic Missile Submarine Called TYPHOON(pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.