Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

LMAO See The Honourable Minister For Water And Irrigation In South Sudan (photos - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / LMAO See The Honourable Minister For Water And Irrigation In South Sudan (photos (33933 Views)

Meet The South Sudan Minister For Water Resources And Irrigation (photos) / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) / Meet South Sudan's Minister For Water Resources And Irrigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMAO See The Honourable Minister For Water And Irrigation In South Sudan (photos by sammyotukoya(m): 8:02am On May 12, 2016
South Sudan's Minister for Water and Irrigation, Mabior Garang de Mabior is known to have 'street credibility'. Can our Nigerian ministers dress like this?? Lmao! grin grin grin cheesy!

Read More>>> http://www.slimxclusive.com/2016/05/lmao-see-honourable-minister-for-water.html

Re: LMAO See The Honourable Minister For Water And Irrigation In South Sudan (photos by Davbams(m): 8:11am On May 12, 2016
no that's a real G!!!

i m sure he has a "gon" in his pocket somewhere.
Re: LMAO See The Honourable Minister For Water And Irrigation In South Sudan (photos by Delphi(m): 8:14am On May 12, 2016
Oh I can see! South Sudan's weed is not diluted at all.
Re: LMAO See The Honourable Minister For Water And Irrigation In South Sudan (photos by soulbrother(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2016
This guy Must be a former child soldier,and must have dine with the devils.

Girls over to u I knw what you love digging.
Re: LMAO See The Honourable Minister For Water And Irrigation In South Sudan (photos by Pheals(f): 8:33am On May 12, 2016
True !! Osogbo weed is now been import
Re: LMAO See The Honourable Minister For Water And Irrigation In South Sudan (photos by SINZ: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44 have you seen this?

Verified too! gringrin
Re: LMAO See The Honourable Minister For Water And Irrigation In South Sudan (photos by MONITZ: 12:57am On Apr 06, 2017
what is so special about this guy that makes him worthy of mention?, none if u ask me, and as far as I am concerned , he is just one of them lady ass politicians reaping Africans off or who do the biddings of the western world.....

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties / Donald Trump's Supporters Pray & Speak In Tongues At Clark County

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.