Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Nigeria, Are You Fed Up With APC Lies! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, Are You Fed Up With APC Lies! (673 Views)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria, Are You Fed Up With APC Lies! by tit(f): 12:46am On May 14, 2016
As you lie on yar empty stomach this weekend,
and your intestine is making groo groo,
and you look at your pickin who is sitting in the corner,
where heat dey mamma ram,
tell me,
you happy so?

you happy with this people?
wey tell us say them go feed awa pickin for school,
say naira go get power pass dollar,
say nepa no go dey take light,
and that they will buy a/c and fridge for everybody!
and dash all market women 5000 naira!
you happy so?

when i talk say lie no dey belleful,
you laff think say na woman talk,
you carry yar broom pass,
like person wey dem do juju,
but now ee don clear you for eye,
say Operation Feed the Nation With Lies,
na him make you lie down for yar belle like lizard.
you happy so?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Are You Fed Up With APC Lies! by ezivision: 1:16am On May 14, 2016
I hope ypu still have those you save during the time of our best leader and your hero gej, jam sure it will carry you till pmb time will be over, or didnt yoy get your #billions? . pls stop crying and face front
. no pain no gain

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Are You Fed Up With APC Lies! by sorom4: 1:46am On May 14, 2016
I was fed up before elections due to their lies and propaganda immediately they were formed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Are You Fed Up With APC Lies! by tit(f): 2:27am On May 14, 2016
sorom4:
I was fed up before elections due to their lies and propaganda immediately they were formed

you kumaai get sense before naw.
but some of awa brothers ehe!
you no see mallam kazaure wey fire him gun for him leg?
i hear say him dey test juju!
Baba Ijesha do otumokpo for am so him wan see wether ee go work.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, Are You Fed Up With APC Lies! by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 4:49am On May 14, 2016
I love APC mehn. U think say I dey joke?
U never hear say na thing dey sweet?
Re: Nigeria, Are You Fed Up With APC Lies! by Amitex(m): 6:17am On May 14, 2016
Them never hungry. Wait, by September - December when first term school fees would be announced, they will know say broom no be souvenirs. By then, they would curse Buhari, but of course, they will be suffering and smiling!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Are You Fed Up With APC Lies! by babyfaceafrica: 6:23am On May 14, 2016
No
Re: Nigeria, Are You Fed Up With APC Lies! by tit(f): 6:00pm On May 14, 2016
Amitex:
Them never hungry. Wait, by September - December when first term school fees would be announced, they will know say broom no be souvenirs. By then, they would curse Buhari, but of course, they will be suffering and smiling!!!

aburo,
na waaaoo!
school fees dey come?
that wan go be die
Re: Nigeria, Are You Fed Up With APC Lies! by tit(f): 2:40am On May 17, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
No
Noooo?
You like lies?
Lies dey sweet?
Eeeh no dey bellefull ooo
Re: Nigeria, Are You Fed Up With APC Lies! by chriskosherbal(m): 3:10am On May 17, 2016
It's well, God is in control.

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Declares State Of Emergency On Tomatoes / Physically Challenged Youths Stage Protest In Front Of NDDC Office In Rivers / Jonathan Shocked Me By Conceding Easily, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.