Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,783 members, 7,844,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Boko Haram Plans Mass Bombing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans Mass Bombing. (628 Views)

FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Plans Mass Bombing. by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2009
The new leader of boko haram,mallam sanni umaru has warned that they have started a total jihad in Nigeria which nobody can stop them;that their aim is to islamize Nigeria & ensure a total sharia state.He said nigeria is on the course of learning a big lesson,as they will soon start carrying out series of bombing in southern & northern nigeria cities beginning with lagos,ibadan,enugu & portharcourt.They vowed not to stop the attack until sharia is established & western civilization wiped off Nigeria.Different ethnic groups have been reacting to the threat, The opc and the ohaneze ndigbo have warm up to the threat of the boko haram and have vowed to also retaliate at the slighest provocation.What will the federal govt do about this security threat or is nigeria on the brink of another civil war?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Mass Bombing. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2009
This is no time for retaliation from Ohaneze or OPC. I understand the quest to want to be seen to be doing something and defending your territory.
I think the best response is to continue to hold Government and Northern leaders to task on the security of lives and properties of all Nigerians in the North.

I also call on Southern Governors to be on security alert and prevent any kind of aggravation from the wider public regardless of what Boko Haram does. If I was governor of a Southern State I will increase security arround Northerners in my State.
What will defeat extremism in Nigeria is not retaliation and replisal attacks but love and ensuring that those killing their country men are sentenced to jail according to the law.

We can not continue to allow extremists and terrorists continue to define how we live. When we engage in retaliation we loose the moral high ground to question muslims to take a look at themselves and their religion and tell us whether truly 'Islam is a religion of peace'.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Mass Bombing. by Kobojunkie: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2009
This is the time for Nigerians to start demanding their reps do a better job. No need turning this into tribal or religious war, which it is clearly not. The reason these people can even stand to speak is because most all states in the north already implemented sharia. This needs to end and only your reps can ensure it does.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Mass Bombing. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2009
Kobojunkie:

This is the time for Nigerians to start demanding their reps do a better job. No need turning this into tribal or religious war, which it is clearly not. The reason these people can even stand to speak is because most all states in the north already implemented sharia. This needs to end and only your reps can ensure it does.

for once

I totally agree with you.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Mass Bombing. by MrCrackles(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2009
Boko Haram and loud mouth. . . .
Pssf, buncha vagabonds!
Re: Boko Haram Plans Mass Bombing. by chrisical(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2009
Boko Haram, those idiotic heathens are in the fray again.This is the time Govt.should beef up security so that those shameless bastards wont wreck this nation.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Mass Bombing. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

Boko Haram and loud mouth. . . .
Pssf, buncha vagabonds!

They may have loud mouths but Al Qaeda does not. Middle east islamic militants/terrorists are already eyeing Nigeria. They may serve as a source of weapons to this people. I say WIPE OUT ANYONE OR GROUP THAT THREATENS LIFE AND PROPERTY IN NIGERIA. This is one area that the Nigerian Military is 100% efficient. All they need is an order from Yaraslow and the Militant leader will be dead before you all wake up tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Replies: If a Bank is Sick, the Signs are Self-Evident / Branding Of Nigeria / Nigerian Police: 4,000 Members Of An Islamic Community Detained In Raid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.