Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

NYSC Batch A 2 Protest - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2 Protest (3281 Views)

Nysc Corpers Protest against Unsolicited Debits by Access Bank (photos) / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by Olasum(f): 9:20am On May 14, 2016
My fellow PCM, don't just let's sit down and type, let's do something before NYSC release any killer shocker, I beg you all, let's do something. If we can't do a physical protest, Thank God for social media, let's storm any social sites that will help our course. Don't let us keep mute, if we don't do this ourselves, nobody will.
I call on all Batch A'2, let's do an E-protest, let's storm twitter, FB and any other social media that can help us, let them feel our pain.
If you have any other sites we can carry out our protest, pls drop the site.
WE ARE GRADUATES, LET'S NOT ALLOW NYSC TO TREATE US LIKE GARBAGE, DON'T LET US ALLOW THEM TO TOY WITH OUR FUTURE.
Who is in
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by callMeAlpha(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2016
Yes oo,their twitter handle is @Nysc_ng plz lala nd seun should hear our cry and move this thread to front page to create more awareness because this is really barbaric, even some of my neighbors av started gossiping abt me Nt graduating jst because of Nysc's incompetence
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by Nobody: 9:42am On May 14, 2016
What exactly are u protesting for?
What pains r u feeling that they shud also feel too?
How is NYSC treating u like garbage or toiling with ur future?
Na 2day NYSC begin streamII?
Camp is on d 21st. Keep calm n stop hyperventilating.
U're even lucky 2 be in streamII. It has more benefits.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by callMeAlpha(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:
wic benefit, do u know hw many times they've shifted d supposed date,it was supposed to be xterday,getting to my dashboard to print they told me to cum bck tomorrow wic is today to print, later in the evening they told me they will inform me on wen to print,that means they've shifted it indefinitely...wat nonsense
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by Andrea00(f): 9:53am On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:
Maybe you don't get what she's saying, printing of call up letters was suppose to commence yesterday and still nothing. Any sane organization would notify PCMs of whats actually going on. We are not illiterates for Christ sake
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by Nobody: 10:02am On May 14, 2016
Andrea00:

Maybe you don't get what she's saying, printing of call up letters was suppose to commence yesterday and still nothing. Any sane organization would notify PCMs of whats actually going on. We are not illiterates for Christ sake
Keep calm. U'll still priint ur letters n go to camp. When it comes to timing, NYSC n most govt parastatals always delay.

Or u think NYSC always get their timing correct to d last second? Latest by next wk u'll print ur letters n u can come quote me.
Nobody said u're an illiterate. Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by EmperorMGI: 10:05am On May 14, 2016
You just said the truth Op...NYSC are just bunch of Heartless beings....8months @home...all in d name of Serving one's Nation!... Smh
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by Andrea00(f): 10:06am On May 14, 2016
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by Andrea00(f): 10:07am On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:

Keep calm. U'll still priint ur letters n go to camp. When it comes to timing, NYSC n most govt parastatals always delay.

Or u think NYSC always get their timing correct to d last second? Latest by next wk u'll print ur letters n u can come quote me.
I'm calm o and I didn't say you called me an illiterate. All I'm saying is that this people should sit up and treat us with respect. I'm not too bothered about not seeing it but it's the silence that's annoying, I believe they have the website for a reason. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by Nobody: 10:17am On May 14, 2016
callMeAlpha:
wic benefit, do u know hw many times they've shifted d supposed date,it was supposed to be xterday,getting to my dashboard to print they told me to cum bck tomorrow wic is today to print, later in the evening they told me they will inform me on wen to print,that means they've shifted it indefinitely...wat nonsense
No it doesn't mean they shifted it indefinitely. Camp WILL hold on d 21st n u'll print ur letter btw now n then. Cos of ordinary 1-2 days delay u're ranting. Alawi 4 some mths can be delayed till 10th of d ff mth or even skipped dat mth entirely. Even when its time 4 final POP, they'll still shift it. Be prepared 4 delays when it comes 2 NYSC.
As 4 d benefits, there's less stringent regulatns at d camp cos officials/soldiers r more lenient with strmII (strmI has worn dem out).
U also get alawi for 12mths even tho u serve for abt 9-10mths
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by callMeAlpha(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:

No it doesn't mean they shifted it indefinitely. Camp WILL hold on d 21st n u'll print ur letter btw now n then. Cos of ordinary 1-2 days delay u're ranting. Alawi 4 some mths can be delayed till 10th of d ff mth or even skipped dat mth entirely. Even when its time 4 final POP, they'll still shift it. Be prepared 4 delays when it comes 2 NYSC.
As 4 d benefits, there's less stringent regulatns at d camp cos officials/soldiers r more lenient with strmII (strmI has worn dem out).
U also get alawi for 12mths even tho u serve for abt 9-10mths
nd wat abt the missed state alawee,bro time na money oo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by giftiebrown(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:

Yu ar rite bro! BUT its dier silence dat is hurting us d most..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by prettyjo(f): 10:44am On May 14, 2016
am already tired sef....
from February to march,from March to April ,from April to May....

i cannot come and die because of nysc
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by Nobody: 10:59am On May 14, 2016
callMeAlpha:
nd wat abt the missed state alawee,bro time na money oo
That would depend on d state (some wud still pay d 12mths) but FG alawi is fixed at 12mths.
D tin is, hw many states dey even pay alawi 2 corpers? Can u count up 2 ten?
State/LGA govt workers r being owed, who kon be corper?
They might promise paymt but shishi u no go c

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by callMeAlpha(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:

That would depend on d state (some wud still pay d 12mths) but FG alawi is fixed at 12mths.
D tin is, hw many states dey even pay alawi 2 corpers? Can u count up 2 ten?
State/LGA govt workers r being owed, who kon be corper?
They might promise paymt but shishi u no go c
mime will be among d few
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by CaptainKool15(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2016
Will it kill them if they release a statement on their website?? Do anything you like but don't waste my time.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by Aniekanp1: 1:27pm On May 14, 2016
Guys,let's send polite text messages to the DG and inform him of our plight...his phone numbers as published on the official site are: 07013475481 and 09035227992...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by Geegar(m): 1:39pm On May 14, 2016
Ah love dat gentle wordz 4st oh...muna no go provoke hiz annoyance oh..#gentleSMS
Aniekanp1:
Guys,let's send polite text messages to the DG and inform him of our plight...his phone numbers as published on the official site are: 07013475481 and 09035227992...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by sobahairyfem(m): 2:50pm On May 14, 2016
OK oooo... We r waiting.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by Olasum(f): 3:21pm On May 14, 2016
Let's start with messaging the DG. Who's in please?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by goldonome(m): 7:02pm On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:

. Bros are u aware that both stream 1 and 11 are suppose to print their CUL same day? Why do you think it wasn't so...they sent a definite text for some PCM indicating they should print on the 13th, and sent to another set of PCM an indifinite text on when to print (you will be notify when to print) and now thy have made all the PCM on indefinate day to print CUL,...and all you can deduce from all this is that we should relax, I think you should relax and let us make NYSC know how we are feeling....tanx for ur concern though.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 14, 2016
goldonome:
. Bros are u aware that both stream 1 and 11 are suppose to print their CUL same day? Why do you think it wasn't so...they sent a definite text for some PCM indicating they should print on the 13th, and sent to another set of PCM an indifinite text on when to print (you will be notify when to print) and now thy have made all the PCM on indefinate day to print CUL,...and all you can deduce from all this is that we should relax, I think you should relax and let us make NYSC know how we are feeling....tanx for ur concern though.

Ok goan protest. Lemme evn suggest dis hashtag 4 u: #NYSCWeNoGoGreeOoooooWeNoGoGree
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by jubrealguy(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2016
Wealthgang:

Ok goan protest. Lemme evn suggest dis hashtag 4 u: #NYSCWeNoGoGreeOoooooWeNoGoGree
nawa for u ooo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 14, 2016
jubrealguy:
nawa for u ooo
Bros wetin u want me 2 talk again na?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by faymoss(m): 6:34am On May 15, 2016
Today is 15th and nothing about call up letter yet and that young man is saying camp wil definitely b on the 21st. What makes u think so? After all they hav bin postponing 4rm the onset.
Nysc hav rili bin frustrating. They shud say sumtin make men knw were dem dey and not dis silence. I support u OP
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by iykofias(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2016
Jux shutup already n kip calm, whts d melodrama all abt.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by kingsley3218(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2016
Nigerians and hurry hurry sha...... Camp is on Saturday and u people are here panicking unnecessarily, u still have 5days to go which is enough time to print CUL's...... Be rest assured, by Tuesday you all would print ur letters....... Learn to be patient graduates!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by lovingT(f): 12:35pm On May 15, 2016
Nobody is talking about NLC strike. Don't u think they unwilling to start printing of call up cos of it. Supposed to be Wednesday oh. What do u guys think
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by Olusholadiamond(m): 2:16pm On May 15, 2016
Good afternoon Sir, I am one of the prospective corp member scheduled to serve in 2016 Batch B Stream 2. This is just to inform you of our inability to print our call-up letter as it is supposed to be ready for printing by 13th of May according to the NYSC time- table. We sincerely hope there has been no postponement of the program and we implore the management of the scheme to please inform us of the reason for the delay on their official website so as to ease the tension on the PCM's. Thanks for your understanding as we anticipate your positive response.

Is dat polite enough? And pls not referring to 'patient graduates'
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by Olusholadiamond(m): 2:24pm On May 15, 2016
Good afternoon Sir, I am one of the prospective corp member scheduled to serve in 2016 Batch A Stream 2. This is just to inform you of our inability to print our call-up letter as it is supposed to be ready for printing by 13th of May according to the NYSC time-table. We sincerely hope there has been no postponement of the program and we implore the management of the scheme to please inform us of the reason for the delay on their official website so as to ease the tension on the PCM's. Thanks for your understanding as we anticipate your positive response.

Waiting for ur corrections 'like minds'...
let the mssg keep bugging d DG's line...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by easyfem(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2016
Someone need to tell this diz welthaga abi wetin b hin name , that nysc has never sent two types of message before , the whole issue look confused ... We need to act fast before there stupid action
Re: NYSC Batch A 2 Protest by eki2000(m): 9:36pm On May 15, 2016
Seriously Nysc Mgt Are Confused On Which Decision To Take As At Right Now, Bcs I Swear That Should Nysc Speak Latin Tommr, 16 May 2016. It Will Take The Personal Intervention Of Buhari For Peace To Reign Bcs The Youths Wld Av Been Fed-up. #

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: My Name Was On Senate List But I Didn't do Online Registration / My Nysc Environmental Cds Journey / NYSC Have Been Cancel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.