Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Post &tag - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post &tag (1642 Views)

Pastor Release Price Tag For Services He Renders / Removing A Muslim Tag From My Moniker / (photo) COZA Pastor Wearing A Dog-tag During Service. What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post &tag by whizqueen(f): 9:57am On May 15, 2016
Adaobi12:
No wait for pastor na. just grab a bible and u are go to go
Done wink
Re: Post &tag by beau49: 12:06pm On May 15, 2016
amicable09:

Lol... Amen!

Lemme go and read yours.

Happy Sunday.

*modified*
Can't find it angry sad
Re: Post &tag by amicable09(f): 12:46pm On May 15, 2016
beau49:

Lemme go and read yours.
Happy Sunday.

*modified* Can't find it angry sad
Lol. It's there na Happy Sunday dear.

1 Like

Re: Post &tag by bolliejay(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2016
whizqueen:

Bolliejay, omolulabi16, Kossyne, as we look unto God for help this new week I pray we would not be disappointed ijn. Amen

Thanks Sis...........The Lord will surprise us this week. The Lord that made u have 5/5 smiley Will be our God this week IJN

1 Like

Re: Post &tag by bolliejay(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2016
Psalm 121 1-4
1I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

Gal 6:17
From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus

3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth

1John 1:8
“If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.”

Cc
Whizqueen
Korrieatkins
Blessedbeads

1 Like

Re: Post &tag by ProudOlodo: 3:14pm On May 15, 2016
Matthew 6:34 - But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Philippians 4:8 -
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true,
whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things
are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever
things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good
report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any
praise, think on these things.

cc:
Lastmumu
Jazmiynne
Lero15
Amicable09
Davide470
Busybeei5
Ksstroud
Abimbawealth
Abimbex007
Karleone
DatechMan
Philadelphia
TheRealAdonye
Wroskian
Tolusan
Adeaks
Nwakaegoabisola
Kuldr
Mcshegs

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post &tag by wroskian(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2016
Just passing cool Nice one Adaobi. Thanks Mr. ProudOlodo

1 Like

Re: Post &tag by Kossyne(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2016
whizqueen:

Thanks skarlett.

Over to you guys

Bolliejay
Davide470

Modified

Whenever I go through pains, trouble or fear, I remember these three chapters to regain strength and faith.

Ps 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Proverbs 21:30-31
No wisdom, no understanding, no counsel can avail against the Lord. The horse is made ready for the day of battle but victory is of the Lord.

Isaiah 41:13
For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "fear not, I will help you"

Bolliejay, omolulabi16, Kossyne, as we look unto God for help this new week I pray we would not be disappointed ijn. Amen

Two of my other favorite are:

I am the light of the world, a city set upon a hill that cannot be hidden cheesy

Gal 6:17
Henceforth let no man trouble me for I bear on my body the mark of christ. wink

1 cor 13 : 4 - 6 about LOVE :*

Amen to that Sister Whizzy...

1 Like

Re: Post &tag by macuwon(m): 2:48am On May 16, 2016
karleone:
Every verse of the bible has made me- in different situations of life. So I definitely do not know what to write. Though I liked the writings of Job

Icecooljay
Stevostical
Rationalmind
Macuwon
Zerray
God'sfavourite
Traecey
Smeeky
Debbie

Oops, I wish I could contribute.
Re: Post &tag by elantraceey(f): 11:21am On May 16, 2016
ISAIAH 26:3 Thou will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on thee because he trusted in thee.

1 Like

Re: Post &tag by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 16, 2016
wroskian:
cheesy
wroskian:
thank you.
Re: Post &tag by Drkul(f): 7:06pm On May 19, 2016
Gen 18 vs 14a. Is anything too hard for the lord to do?
Psalm 37:4. Therefore brethren delight thyself also in the lord, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart
Psalmm 66:19. Certainly God has heard me; he has attended to the voice of my prayer.
1 John 5vs14. Now this is the confidence we have in him, that if we ask anything according to his will. He hears us
Hebrews 13:5. God will never leave us nor forsake us.
Thanks proudolodo, stevostical, wroskian
zicoraads my milo wink continue from where I stopped

4 Likes

Re: Post &tag by Kennydoc(m): 1:27am On May 25, 2016
Adaobi12:
The scripture is an accurate compass given to us, the believers by our Creator to guide and lead us in our daily activities on planet earth. Every ugly situation has its answer and solution in the scripture.

Many times we feel Gpd is quiet over an ugly situation in our lives, but we are the ones, searching for the answers in the wrong places.
You can't say God is quiet why your bible is closed.

Lets play a game; Post your favourite scriptures(minimum of 3,maximum of 5)
Tag another Nairalander, to post his/hers.
Somebody might post a scripture that will give you a solution to that problem. Also expose us to more of His words and commands.

mine are; Proverb 10:2. Treasures of wickedness profit nothing, but righteousness delivereth from death.

James1:3 , Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience

Proverb 12:4, A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband,but she that maketh ashamed is a rotteness to his bones.
Psalms 51:8(I love reading the whole of psalm 51,but i will pick out verse cool Make me hear joy and gladness, that the bone which thou has broken might rejoice.

Cc :Donbenedict
Cc: Lanicky

Adaobi12, please which church do you worship in? Can we chat further on? Please can you reply my pm? Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is JESUS. See Why You Should Not Look Down On Him. / Rccg In Munich / Will God's Penis Be Larger Than Human Penis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.