Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

A Picture Tiwa Savage Dont Want You To See - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Tiwa Savage Dont Want You To See (4291 Views)

Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best? / My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss / Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Tiwa Savage Dont Want You To See by piperson(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2016
Ok this is creepy.. some celebrity are really ugly when you get to meet them in person.

Re: A Picture Tiwa Savage Dont Want You To See by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 14, 2016
If nairaland had a pay before post rule, fear for gree you create this rubbish? Stay truthful in your reply.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Picture Tiwa Savage Dont Want You To See by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 14, 2016
And how does that make your life any better? You are sitted in seclusion in the confines of your room, comfortably typing hogwash at someone who is touring the world to make more money, and who does not give half a fuck_ about you . . . Don't go and invest your time in something worthwhile. Continue being silly.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Tiwa Savage Dont Want You To See by Rapmaestro(m): 12:53pm On May 14, 2016
She is still richer than ur asss #hater
Re: A Picture Tiwa Savage Dont Want You To See by Afrok(m): 1:12pm On May 14, 2016
How i wished that photo changed anything about her undecided.... rubbish

1 Like

Re: A Picture Tiwa Savage Dont Want You To See by piperson(m): 1:21pm On May 14, 2016
but is u ppl dat rush and view it na

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Tiwa Savage Dont Want You To See by Rapmaestro(m): 1:29pm On May 14, 2016
piperson:
but is u ppl dat rush and view it na
jes wanted to knw if u were hating or not.. Guess what I found out u are
Re: A Picture Tiwa Savage Dont Want You To See by sinaj(f): 1:30pm On May 14, 2016
Op's face right knw cheesy

All these posters above me tho!

All hypocrites undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Tiwa Savage Dont Want You To See by Ada9103(f): 4:41pm On May 14, 2016
Ana akogheri
Re: A Picture Tiwa Savage Dont Want You To See by dopedealer(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2016
Oya receive it IJN. You are still asking. ... Senseless
Re: A Picture Tiwa Savage Dont Want You To See by teekay213(m): 5:27pm On May 14, 2016
she fine b4 o,hope say no b depresion.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Sexy Ranchy Picture / Annie Idibia Finally Replies Tonto Dikeh, Tells Her She's Old Now / Actress Ujunwa Mandy Obi And Her Camel Toes Slay In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.