Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss (77211 Views)

Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter / My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My B00bs When I Got To Nigeria – Tboss Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Anonymous500: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2017
Big Brother Naija Second Runner up, TBoss has finally addressed some controversial topics that trended on social media during her stay in the house.

In an interview which Beat FM shared last night, the rising star opened up on why she bared her breasts, her failure to recite the National Anthem, and the viral clip of her saying she would spend the N25m in a week if she won it.

“The Big Brother house was a place where I was myself. At home I don’t shower with my clothes on,” said the ex housemate whose real name is Tokunbo Idowu, adding that she stripped to take her bath because that’s a given.

However Tboss added that she had to shield a part of her from the camera. But she noted that stripping had become normal to her because, “Usually, in my house, I just walk around naked.”

The housemate revealed that she never knew that exposing her breasts would cause a lot of drama on social media, that it wasn’t until she returned that her father sent her the viral screenshot that earned her so much criticism. “He actually did a [snapshot]. He just sent me a picture of myself, and I was like, ‘Oh, Lord!”

Asked if her father was aware before now that she pierced her nipple, the BBN star expressed mild outrage. “He is now, [but] why would he know about that [before #BBNaija]?

http://www.newsinnigeria.org/?p=3259

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by SooCute(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2017
#BOOBSNATION

with 26 piercing abi? even in your "holy of holies?
Nonsense!!!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2017
embarassed
I weep for this generation.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Kobicove(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2017
This lady also has piercings in her mouth...

Is she a descendant of gypsies?! undecided

77 Likes

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by buchai: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
based on logistics she played the game like a star no the other way round.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by chriskosherbal(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
The boss lady was just been real.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Moving4: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Were ni yen

6 Likes

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by thesicilian: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
She thought her indecency would win her more fans but it backfired on her.

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Michellla(f): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
Can we get over BBN?

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
Olo...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by malificent(f): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
All hail Tokunbo Idowu,the human pin-cushion.

8 Likes

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by crackhouse(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Anything bbnaija is front page assured.
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by BreezyCB(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Na Tokunbo sef grin

9 Likes

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Li2Finger: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Her boobs is famous than her.... Period

4 Likes

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
What kind of father saves a picture of his daughter's boobs on phone?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by toshinko(f): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Biko tboss, ur fada no get picture abi him b biggie? Meanwhile, which car u sey make ekene help u check wen u dey house? For beat FM, u sey u no get car. Abeg, stay one place dey lie naa

2 Likes

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by talk2archy: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraraheremeen shit

1 Like

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Turks: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Show
SNOWCREAM:
Olo...

1 Like

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Publ1cEnemy(m): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by jhudit(f): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kobicove:

She is a 'gypsy' actually... it's safe to say, she is their descendant.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Shelloween(m): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
In my village......If your father saw your breasts, he beats you. If your father heard that someone saw your breasts, he beats you. If your father heard that someone touched your breasts, he beats you. If your Father heard that someone mistakenly SUCKED your breasts...... (no comment) Your father sent you a picture of your pierced breasts? Your papa na African?

36 Likes

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by AntiWailer: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
I just like her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by EmekaBlue(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
At ur age u have a Ring on ur nose instead of on ur finger...My sister plz r u a bull?!

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Crack heads everywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Publ1cEnemy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
olihilistic:
embarassed
I weep for this generation.

weep for yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by ollybelleza: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Become an agent with Billionaire bet
For enquires contact OLAITAN on 09050097742
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Moving4: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Na U Sabi! Dats because u r a disgrace 2 him! Don't do dat again so DAT he won't regret given birth to U
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Publ1cEnemy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kobicove:

yes... her mother is romanian

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation / Nyekachi Douglas: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Photos) / Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.