Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 (4124 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar / My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. / A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (Is it you?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin nobody can stop us... and no, blueeyeballs is my friend baby boo...

So ,come Down & follow me at the Back door... I'm waiting wink
back door shocked really
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nice one A.irSultan..
Keep it up cool
Thanks oga mi

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohh u we're not around when he dropped that? grin

He made me a superstar in that thread.. well ai.rsultan has a special talent and he's getting there to be soon a popular artist... all my love for this man kiss kiss
Thanks hon. smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 14, 2016
juhan:
Nice one a.irsultan tho i prefer the last one. Comman teach me how to draw naw.
Hmm, Noted. Thnks hon smiley . I have no problem with that!
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 14, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
as if it's dat easy... She no dey even look my face lol... Maybe if u teach me well then I could use that
Na you naw cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:
I Don cum but I'm not invited
Sorry brotherlee.. Since you are here, whats ur take on the piece
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 14, 2016
AirSultan:
Hmm, Noted. Thnks hon smiley . I have no problem with that!
smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 14, 2016
AirSultan:
Sorry brotherlee.. Since you are here, whats ur take on the piece
9.9/10
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 14, 2016
iyke1989:
I'm sorry..is DAT an evil dead zombie u drew??....cos them eyes Poppin out like Mary Poppins!
Thats how the original looks.. Imma drop it soon
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 14, 2016
Mikylopez, you just peeped and ran away ehn.. Haba be generous with a fB na..
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 14, 2016
olihilistic:
9.9/10
you are rada generous o.. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
oh my gosh! When will u draw me nah ehn undecided. This is nice anyways. kiss
When you upload your pic durh.. Thanks tho smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 14, 2016
iykekelvins:
Cc:layla129

This is on point bro
Thanks bro smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 14, 2016
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 14, 2016
AirSultan:
When you upload your pic durh.. Thanks tho smiley
iffa send it to you nko
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 14, 2016
Where the sweetness is layla129 She is needed here
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
iffa send it to you nko
Send it first!
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 14, 2016
AirSultan:
Send it first!
U wan see my ugly pix abi cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
U wan see my ugly pix abi cheesy
Point of correction maam, you are the one that wants to be drawn durh..
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 14, 2016
kiss
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Mikylopez(f): 8:28pm On May 14, 2016
AirSultan:
Mikylopez, you just peeped and ran away ehn.. Haba be generous with a fB na..
hehehehehehe
gringrin
itz cute

buh ow can u tell i opened ur thread m new so dnt knw ow it work.....buh u sha catch me..#policecatchthief

am a fan of art buh suck at it
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Mikylopez(f): 8:33pm On May 14, 2016
my friend drew dz 4 me

Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 14, 2016
AirSultan:
Point of correction maam, you are the one that wants to be drawn durh..
Ask nicely cheesy. It's not easy for a girl like me to be dating two popular peeps: Lalasticlala and Don Jazzy. It only means one thing, I YAM FVCKING HOT grin cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 14, 2016
Mikylopez:

hehehehehehe
gringrin
itz cute

buh ow can u tell i opened ur thread m new so dnt knw ow it work.....buh u sha catch me..#policecatchthief

am a fan of art buh suck at it
smiley .. cheesy thanks hon. At the bottom of each thread, there is a list of viewers.. Its not hard if u put in effort and if you are xtremely patient.
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 14, 2016
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by demiladegold(f): 8:38pm On May 14, 2016
AirSultan:

Where is my mention
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 14, 2016
Mikylopez:
my friend drew dz 4 me
wow, hes good! Im guessing as a birthday gift
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 14, 2016
demiladegold:

Where is my mention
sorry hon.. But you are here now, oya drop comment!
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
Ask nicely cheesy. It's not easy for a girl like me to be dating two popular peeps: Lalasticlala and Don Jazzy. It only means one thing, I YAM FVCKING HOT grin cheesy
Sigh.. You win! angry
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 14, 2016
AirSultan:
Sigh.. You win! angry
Yagaaaaar! I always win thou tongue. Oya ask nicely
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
Yagaaaaar! I always win thou tongue. Oya ask nicely
NO! angry
Re: A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 14, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Ever Doubted Blender: Watch This: / Cinema 4d R 11. Is The Bomb! {3d Studio Max Is W**k} / Photo - Wonderful Sculpture Made By University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Final Year Stud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.