Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,254 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

What Is Is He Best Road You Have Travelled On In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is Is He Best Road You Have Travelled On In Nigeria? (435 Views)

How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos / Top Ten Things You Should Know If You Have Never Travelled From Imo To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Is He Best Road You Have Travelled On In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 14, 2016
I recently had the good fortune to travel along Gora-Ketare-Kankara roar in katsina state and I have to say that I was impressed by the quality of the road. 99.999% of the road is pothole free coupled with its sexy curves and bends. So far it has been the best road I've traveled on, state yours
Re: What Is Is He Best Road You Have Travelled On In Nigeria? by amtaken(f): 6:41pm On May 14, 2016
Roads in Abuja metropolis and Akwa Ibom State.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Flash:255 Passengers Evacuated As Accident Bound Emirates Airline Lands In Dubai / Many Escape Death In Benue Multiple Accident / Help A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.