Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Boring Threads Everywhere - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boring Threads Everywhere (4028 Views)

Deleting Posts From Threads / What Does "Share" Means On Nairaland Threads? / Why Does Lalasticlala Move Snake/animal Threads To Front Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 9:00pm On May 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Wow,4 on 1 bike.

But Op wait!
....Where would NL be without derailers

They make threads fun though but I think they should also create threads for us to derail don't you think?
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by tommychow(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I was passing on okada then I saw her thread, and this happened...

I just laughed tears. What the hell?! Hilarious pic.

The last guy in brown held the small guy like "we go die together".

My chest o!

2 Likes

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by obiorathesubtle: 9:02pm On May 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Wow,4 on 1 bike.

But Op wait!
....Where would NL be without derailers
4?? undecided that's the minimum.. Maximum's 7..
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Loyalblak007(f): 9:04pm On May 14, 2016
Hadez:
seriously oh. Did u see d thread I created earlier? I asked ppl to upload their boring Saturday photo n one runz called Loyalblak007 was just distracting herself forming holiness grin
Minor
why do you keep mentioning me?
Get off already...don't yu have shadows to chase
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by firstking01(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2016
Jadekitana:
They always complain my threads hit fp back to back, see the kinda threads i'm seeing after a week. Hadez thread about the most handsome guys is still trending for more than a week,if not for that thread, this place would have been dead boring. No reasonable thread to even follow. Create topics,they can't! But they are always first to comment and derail. Bunch of Jokers!! Let me go to celebrity section jare, this place is becoming a huge joke.
undecided
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 14, 2016
Jadekitana:
They always complain my threads hit fp back to back, see the kinda threads i'm seeing after a week. Hadez thread about the most handsome guys is still trending for more than a week,if not for that thread, this place would have been dead boring. No reasonable thread to even follow. Create topics,they can't! But they are always first to comment and derail. Bunch of Jokers!! Let me go to celebrity section jare, this place is becoming a huge joke.

Safe journey Ma.
Abeg ifvyou dey come back, buy bread come

1 Like

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by divinehand2003(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2016
whogoscam:

. looking for pussay. Asslicker

Lol, u nor well ooo
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 9:07pm On May 14, 2016
Babzilla:

Safe journey Ma.
Abeg ifvyou dey come back, buy bread come

grin grin no wahala, na agege bread I go buy
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 9:08pm On May 14, 2016
firstking01:
undecided

undecided did someone take your chewing gum oga?
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by divinehand2003(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2016
Jadekitana:

grin cheesy cheesy I have been fine, how are you?

I am cool. Pls don't go disappearing on us like that again. There was this vacuum that left us gasping for air.
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by NevetsIbot(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2016
if it isnt the contoversial Jadekitana . My one and only crush. Shey you saw my thread sha... Still rocking.
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 14, 2016
Jadekitana:

They make threads fun though but I think they should also create threads for us to derail don't you think?
°•NO grin
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Marlvin(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2016
divinehand2003:

I am cool. Pls don't go disappearing on us like that again. There was this vacuum that left us gasping for air.

Us ? seriously dude WTF ?

1 Like

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 9:16pm On May 14, 2016
NevetsIbot:
if it isnt the contoversial Jadekitana . My one and only crush. Shey you saw my thread sha... Still rocking.

Hello dear grin yes I saw it, how are you?
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by tommychow(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2016
The moderators are the boring ones. So many lowkey good thread but they only put threads on FP based on their own judgment. Who the hell are they? What do they think they know? GERROUT!!!
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 9:17pm On May 14, 2016
divinehand2003:

Awww sweetheart kiss kiss i'd be active weekends only, it would be worth it don't worry wink
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
4?? undecided that's the minimum.. Maximum's 7..
°•Truly
....or you jokes taday?
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 9:18pm On May 14, 2016
grin grin grin
KingCheezyPuff:
°•NO grin
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 14, 2016
I know u are drunk buh i understand tongue
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 9:21pm On May 14, 2016
tommychow:
The moderators are the boring ones. So many lowkey good thread but they only put threads on FP based on their own judgment. Who the hell are they? What do they think they know? GERROUT!!!

See annoyance undecided na wa o
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by misspicy(f): 9:21pm On May 14, 2016
Creamish mami smiley
na you I see so without visa grin
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by NevetsIbot(m): 9:22pm On May 14, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hello dear grin yes I saw it, how are you?
I'm good, you?. grin .. One question... Where have you been??
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by divinehand2003(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2016
Jadekitana:

Awww sweetheart kiss kiss i'd be active weekends only, it would be worth it don't worry wink

Ok darling, I know you won't let me down. I love your threads though. They tickle my fancy always. The whole NL crew can't do without it I must confess. We always want more like Oliver twist

1 Like

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 9:26pm On May 14, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I'm good, you?. grin .. One question... Where have you been??

In rihanna's voice* work work work work work *twerking* and rubbing butt in front of "John thomas"
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by obiorathesubtle: 9:26pm On May 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Truly
....or you jokes taday?
undecided nah uh.. Aint joking..

There's a community near the University of port-harcourt.. 7 kids on one bike..4 at the back, 3 in front of the rider..
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Jadekitana(f): 9:29pm On May 14, 2016
divinehand2003:

Ok darling, I know you won't let me down. I love your threads though. They tickle my fancy always. The while NL crew can't do without it I must confess. We always want more like Oliver twist

grin grin grin Don't mind me dear, i'm gonna pick up my pen next week, really not in the mood to give some peeps sleepless night. You need to see my mail after such threads! One said he would never forgive for saying the hard truth grin
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by NevetsIbot(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2016
Jadekitana:

In rihanna's voice* work work work work work *twerking* and rubbing butt in front of "John thomas"
lol.. I especially hate that song... The video.... got hard beside someone. Imagine... That john thomas get luck sha
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided nah uh.. Aint joking..

There's a community near the University of port-harcourt.. 7 kids on one bike..4 at the back, 3 in front of the rider..
°•Dang! grin
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by divinehand2003(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2016
Jadekitana:

grin grin grin Don't mind me dear, i'm gonna pick up my pen next week, really not in the mood to give some peeps sleepless night. You need to see my mail after such threads! One said he would never forgive for saying the hard truth grin

Lol
That's the truth. Some guys can't handle some topics without blowing their tops.
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 14, 2016
Marlvin:

Us ? seriously dude WTF ?
°•He said what he meant.
There are those of us who love jade's work.
....I like it when she serves ya'll males with that you dish grin
.....the woman is a she-ro grin

1 Like

Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by thowbie7ven(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2016
abeg who get lighter here?...I wan light my cigar!
Re: Boring Threads Everywhere by pennytration(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2016
Jadekitana:

I wonder o grin grin I just wanted to check what's been happening here, I got really bored. Lame stories everywhere, repetition of threads.
None of 'em can be like u cos u seem natural. Even dat hadez is just forcing herself on nl to get attention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Disadvantage Of Big Ass / Truvada, A New Drug To Prevent HIV Approved / Romance Section»»»»»» ELIMINATION CHAMBER!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.