Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Pete Edochie Kidnapped - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Kidnapped (29074 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More? / Cossy Orjiakor Meets Pete Edochie (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by GEW: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2009
what a country we have.  so it takes a celebrity being kidnapped for you guys to say something. i remember posting something here when  a guy was kidnaped and subsequently killed right outside a chuch becos he was no celebrity there was no shouting.

hope the last person to leave that bloody land remember to ask for Gods mercy on the people whoever walked that blessed land that wicked people walked on.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2009
chineke!

we should force the kidnappers to do this as a punishment when they're caught.

Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Nezan(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2009
Make Government continue to declare amnesty for them thieves. grin
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2009
Nezan:

Make Government continue to declare amnesty for them thieves. grin

wow!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Joweigha: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2009
God will bring him back.Trust Him
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by ScanLess: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2009
This is why we say people should be allowed to carry arms to defend themselves, this rubbish has really gone too far!!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2009
ScanLess:

This is why we say people should be allowed to carry arms to defend themselves, this rubbish has really gone too far!!
carrying arms and carrying no arms.
people are going to be in danger and end up hurt.
carrying guns only fuels violence.
you know some crazy nigerians shouldnt even be allowed around any guns. :|
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by oshkosh(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2009
Very unfortunate. The sad thing is that the target of this rampage are often innocent people.

But on a serious note, it's a surprise that kidnappings are'nt more commonplace, in a country where curruption is raised to state policy and is the rule rather than the exception, where there is zero governance and accountability, where graduates have no jobs, no infrastructure, no social justice, while a few thieves in high places flaunt ill-gotten wealth as though it were their last day on planet earth!. It was always going to be a matter of time.

What's stopping a bunch of disgruntled young graduates from pulling this off, getting paid handsomely then releasing the victim? 

It's certainly going to get much worse before it gets better. If at all.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2009
I feel Nigeria is at its breaking point.
its starting to reach the peak.

and that damn goat president is competent to run office.
this country is only getting worse and its very unstable.
people like him arent able to run office if they are sick 24/7 and running all the way to the SAUDI ARABIA for medical treatment!!
this man just better resign now.

Nigeria has too many problems and those problems either that goat president doesnt want to fix or CAN'T fix! its time he should just GO!
fucking up the country big time.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by galatico(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2009
Wonders shall never end Pete Edochie Kidnapped!!!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by oshkosh(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2009
Amaka, I feel your pain. Problem is that in Nigeria (like most of Africa), leaders don't resign. They either die in office or get kicked out. I never imagined a day would come when I'll look forward to military coups or a violent revolution!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2009
oshkosh:

Amaka, I feel your pain. Problem is that in Nigeria (like most of Africa), leaders don't resign. They either die in office or get kicked out. I never imagined a day would come when I'll look forward to military coups or a violent revolution!
lol its funny because in my initial post i was going to say "its time he be assasinatd already" but i didnt want to sound to harsh so i said "resign" lol hahaha!

but he is very sick so maybe he will die, i dont know.
and that fake "impeachment" they later pulled the plug on.
i knew it was a promise and fail situation.
they are all yaradua's dogs. they wont impeach him, or else he might hire someone to turn around and kill them.
you know how some things work in politics in nigeria.
sigh. . .
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by oshkosh(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2009
OffTopic: - With these developments in context, the IG's oder for withdrawal of orderlies must be seen as a joke.  Can you imagine Andy Uba in Anambra state without a retinue of 10 heavily armed MOPOLS in tow? Or any businessman / politician of note for that matter?

Unless armed Mossad or SAS bodyguards are now permitted in the streets of Nigeria, this will never happen.

Me that I'm an 'ordinary' citizen, I'm already making plans for plain cloth, armed mopols to accompany me on my next trip to delta state.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by ify2love2(f): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2009
What a pity.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by lekanfayz: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2009
i see a business opportunity in all of these, if these kidnappers will not stop, and giving everyman a gun is not an option, let some of us get together, buy licensed gun and float a private personal security firm, the Nigerian police have consistently proved that it is not a match for these people, it is time some of us do something about the security of this country. look at it this way, Nepa (PHCN ) failed, people use Generators now, ASUU is always on strike, private universities came into being, seems to me like only Nigerians can solve Nigerian problems privately, first thing on Tuesday am getting me a gun, i am planning on being a celebrity, i don't intend to be kidnapped.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Chybalv: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2009
wot a news. jus hope they dont harm him oooooo cheesy grin angry sad
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by chic2pimp(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2009
lekan fayz:

i see a business opportunity in all of these, if these kidnappers will not stop, and giving everyman a gun is not an option, let some of us get together, buy licensed gun and float a private personal security firm.
After una set it up,carry out a few assignment and u are still alive and healthy,then I will consider joining ur fim wink wink cool cool
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by fayahsoul: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2009
What ever. . .if u aint sharing people aint caring. . .come out in the hood and they take everything u wearing.

To hell with the selfish elite. I surppot these starving youths. Wetin una wan make poor man do? die of poverty in the mist of plenty? na lie be that.

Look if you're a dejected youth, rent or buy a gun and then stick up one of those constipated greedy elite for cash. Serves them right.

Rubbish
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by GpeeJp(m): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2009
But y woud d boys kidnapp that good man dat dont like trouble
na wooo d people no no who to kidnapp them take d wrong person
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by kok(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2009
The Godfather kidnapped This is ridiculous!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Witi(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2009
He should be able to pay any ransom that will be placed on him by the kidnapers after-all he is part of the rebranding team.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2009
Gpee(Jp):

But y woud d boys kidnapp that good man dat dont like trouble
na wooo d people no no who to kidnapp them take d wrong person

they intentionally snatched this man.
pete and his younger brother and another guy were all kidnapped.
they later released the other two and kept pete.
they knew what they were doing.
even if this was the wrong person, they feel they have probably struck a pot of GOLD!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by amosexy: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2009
The Amaka

and some of you people saying "lol"
this is not a laughing matter.

someone is kidnapped and nowhere to be found!! SHA!

dont you know:
first of all he is very wealthy
he is an actor
he is a chief
he is fat (or healthy some would say)

dont you people know that some people use human body parts for rituals believing that certain people can bring them a lot of money if the person is of a certain value.
its really sickening but thats the reality.
who knows if they might use him for a ritual.
OMG, so sad . . .

So must everybody cries ? dont ppl av the rite to express how they feel ?
Pete was kidnapped,we all feel for him but wat will crying do ?
Laughing doesnt change his situation either,so please  lipsrsealed
Let just keep prayin for him.

Btw iwo babe ye ma nronu bi esinesin  grin grin
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2009
did i say everyone has to cry?
COME ON, ABEG!!
im just saying it isnt a laughing matter.
doesnt mean anyone has to cry about it either.

we should all just pray, whether it be to God or Allah, and stop with these foolish jokes.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by amosexy: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2009
THE AMAKA:

did i say everyone has to cry?
COME ON, ABEG!!
im just saying it isnt a laughing matter.
doesnt mean anyone has to cry about it either.

we should all just pray, whether it be to God or Allah, and stop with these foolish jokes.

so we should be sad becos of one man ?
Wat abt thousands dat has bin kidnapped for rituals n we didnt even hear abt them ?

Iwo babe ye ma pa ra ooo

Anywayz *hiss ,waka n slam door sef*
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Morizo(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2009
We shld first ask ourselves what is the motive behind his hostage taking. Is it the regular type common in the Niger Delta that is now part of our recent history? Or a case of gangland commandos bidding to their master's request, given the indiscriminate shootings that ensued. The authorities i would advice shld start from investigating his family and business associates. they cld be more to it that meets the eyes. Also swiftness is of the essence here.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by GeorgeD1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2009
what's the latest? is he found yet?
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by glorymary: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2009
so this our country is not safe atal? but God please have mercy on the sinner please and protect the poor man in Jesus Amen.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by chiogo(f): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2009
fayahsoul:

What ever. . .if u aint sharing people aint caring. . .come out in the hood and they take everything u wearing.

To hell with the selfish elite. I surppot these starving youths. Wetin una wan make poor man do? die of poverty in the mist of plenty? na lie be that.

Look if you're a dejected youth, rent or buy a gun and then stick up one of those constipated greedy elite for cash. Serves them right.

Rubbish

Umm, did Pete Edochie put them in their situations? I don't think so.
Besides, where do they get the money to buy guns if they're so poor? Abeg talk better something.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by nich(m): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2009
1. are we saying these kidnappers are ghosts?
2. is it possible that no one (and i mean no one) knows where these kidnappers reside? even if they're from another continent.
3. are we saying there are now 'rules of engagement' for kidnapping & militancy operations like it obtains in 'international wars & disputes' with the military?
4. where does the SSS stand in all of this if we all think the police is not capable (though that's not totally true)?

undecided  i'm truly confused.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by GeorgeD1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2009
big question! where are our so-called law enforcement agents?!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by darkgoddes(f): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2009
Finally they were able to speak with him.

The kidnappers havent named a price yet, but Pete Edochie said he is fine.

By tomorrow, we might know how much they are demanding for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards / Jinad Habibat Gets 2 Cars From Two Different Fans / Lai Mohammed,Olu Jacobs,Joke Silva,Eniola Badmus,Aneke Storm PH 4 AMAA2016#(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.